• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Shoutout to Jorge at Capitol Armory for Great CS!

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    So I ordered two Saker cans from them on sale a year ago. They form 3'd 'em to my dealer real damn fast, faster than I was able to get all my shit in order anyway, what with the trust, prints, pictures, etc., etc. Then the wait began. I had 'em ship the mounts and brakes with the suppressor bodies themselves for convenience, then decided I may pick up those brakes for rifles I was working on. I wound up moving and never got around to going back.

Then my tax stamp FINALLY comes in, 10 months later, and I go to pick 'em up, ready to pull the mounts on a pair of M4 recon rifles and... THE DAMN MOUNTS WERE .30cal., 5/8-24!!! WTF? Who would put a .30 cal ASR mount into a 5.56 can with those threads? In what world would that work? And then do it twice. Hey, matching and consecutive SN's and all, right?

But when I called Capitol, and explained the wait and now I gotta wait for the back and forth and how it always happens (in general) that someone else fucks up but I can't get the correct part until they get the bad one back, despite years of business. Well, he understood. I wasn't even able to finish and he said he already had 'em boxed up with a return label, to take the new mounts out, drop these in it and slap the label on it and hand it right back to 'em.

He also swapped out two ASR flash hiders for these brakes at my request, I just decided I'd rather have the flash hiders on two 5.56 rifles. No problems. And when it came up about Mk20's and collar rings, so did the Tavor and the lack of a suitable collar ring, and he even put off the shipment for one day to go find a ring to include.

Now I normally buy all my suppressors direct from mfg., but in the case I can't or need a 3rd party dealer or if they just have a better deal, they're my goto now.

Reactions: Darqusoull13
    I like those guys so much I waited on them to have an in-stock KAC CRS over another dealer who had it already.