• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show 'em

Re: Show 'em

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MJ1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
e074cbe2.jpg
</div></div>

MJ1,

What is the bottom rifle, a Jungman or Hakim? And the top one I'm assuming is a 41B? (Swede anyway?)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wilecoyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bottom:GEW 43, please
smile.gif
</div></div>

That is a G-43? I've never seen one in such clean condition before, if it is.

Would love to have Walther G43, right next to a No.4 Mk1 T, 2 favorites of that era.

Not to sure this falls under vintage? Design hasn't changed in 60 years?

imag0155cd.jpg

img00014201012121935.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wonko The Sane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would love to have Walther G43, right next to a No.4 Mk1 T, 2 favorites of that era.

Not to sure this falls under vintage? Design hasn't changed in 60 years?

imag0155cd.jpg

img00014201012121935.jpg
</div></div>

The Dragonoff? Definitely vintage! The .22...mmmm maybe not so much. But it could be! Love the stock on it.

.22 just happened to be in the picture because that was a decent quality picture of the SVD. Didn't feel like going through the hassle of pulling everything out just for a picture on its own.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wonko The Sane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.22 just happened to be in the picture because that was a decent quality picture of the SVD. Didn't feel like going through the hassle of pulling everything out just for a picture on its own.</div></div>

You did notice I came back and said I love the stock on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MJ1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
e074cbe2.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MJ1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK here is a dirty one,,LOL. Both
AC 44 G43's.

G0034a_zps6af3f7d4.jpg
</div></div>

Clean or dirty - both look fabulous!

Would love to have one in my collection...but sadly we're not trusted in the UK to own SA centrefire any longer!

Below is my newly purchased Steve Zihn built .40 cal southern mountain rifle. These originated in 1790s Carolinas and saw service along the frontier of the time, caplock versions into the Civil War. This was originally built as a capper, but converted over to a flinter with Steve's help last night. Second pic is the rifle with some of it's "vintage equipment"
2r6cwog.jpg

65ok0p.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EWOAF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Below is my newly purchased Steve Zihn built .40 cal southern mountain rifle. These originated in 1790s Carolinas and saw service along the frontier of the time, caplock versions into the Civil War. This was originally built as a capper, but converted over to a flinter with Steve's help last night. Second pic is the rifle with some of it's "vintage equipment"
2r6cwog.jpg

65ok0p.jpg
</div></div>

Uuuuh YEAH, EWOAF!....we are jealous! Really, really nice rifle BTW
wink.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

We do need to see pics of groups...???
whistle.gif
whistle.gif

Will have them this weekend maybe since you asked. Still haven't shot it yet, and I'm still quite the novice when it comes to muzzle stuffing.

Out using some old farm equipment for a makeshift deer blind. Was overlooking a wheat field that was getting some good traffic in the afternoons. Took this just before sunset and shooting a good bodied mule deer.

imag0363v.jpg

imag0364x.jpg