• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show me your McMillan’s

IMG_9328 (2).jpg

PSA: For those wanting to order a mcmillan. Ive ordered two in the last three months, and both came at exactly 5 weeks. These were ordered to my specs, not in stock stuff. Kudos to them.

Reactions: Guns&WhiteWater
Do you guys bed your Mcmillan stocks? Once read that they even recommend not to bed them?
Yes, I bed all my McMillian stocks.

You don't have to, but all it does is gives your rifle insurance that the action is perfectly fitted to the stock, & gives it stability.

This can improve accuracy reliability, & repeatability say if your rifle went from shooting 1 MOA @ 100 yards to .5 MOA @ 100 yards.

This may not change anything, but definitely gives your rig insurance.

Reactions: DKN83
PSA: For those wanting to order a mcmillan. Ive ordered two in the last three months, and both came at exactly 5 weeks. These were ordered to my specs, not in stock stuff. Kudos to them.
That's awesome. Mine took six months back in 2018. Glad to hear they're moving things out faster. Waiting on gun parts has always been excruciating as it is.