• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show me your Patriots Medal of Honor

Fucking newly minted heroes should get two votes I think. I bet you also gave at least some food for thought regarding this 1639 BS.

Same here but I bought seven KAC lowers before the divorce. FWIW, I won't be complying with 1639 even if it passes. I'm putting my foot down. It has to happen sometime and I think this is the time. If it passes, I'll make an effort to move, but I won't be victimized if I can't do it fast enough. Neighbor, been here 37 years, says the same thing.

I voted red on the ones I could, but most candidates on the form had NOBODY running against them! So I didn't play that game, left it blank. It was 1639 and Cuntwell I was gunning for anyway. God I hope we can cut slingload on that bitch!

You know, in the past I would have taken the time to read each person's argument. But ever since this shit has gone party vs. party where you KNOW the democreeps will no-shit be going for gun rights if we elect them, sadly I have to say I just vote the line item too. Their arguments, no matter how concise, can never rise through the colors.

But you can thank that fucking piece of shit Bloomberg for converting me to line item red voter. He's the one that finally got it through to me that it's us vs. them, and that they'll spend big money thousands of miles from home in order to change OUR public laws to make MY life harder just because I own weapons and can protect myself.

It's a civil war men, make no doubt about it. It's here. We're in the cold stage now, but no telling what it'll be that heats it up, this place is such a house of cards it could literally be anything and at anytime.

If I’m a hero because I was in the garage prepping/loading .223 at the time of the shooting, so be it I guess. But, my garage is 70 miles north of the Seattle Center and that’s where I was at the time of the real Hero’s actions there.....

I1639 is nothing more than anti 2A agenda, frog boiling, Chinese water torture, a drip at a time. This time though, the drips are pretty big. I voted straight “R”, against the joke of a “carbon tax”, basically against any new tax and obviously against 1639....

Like I said before......for every incursion against our 2A rights, there should be an equally onerous bill, stripping away some of the liberals precious abortion “rights”. 2A is protected by the Constitution/BoR.......abortion is not. Let’s boil their frogs for a change.

Reactions: 1J04
AFA44F95-DE0A-45EE-A00B-40CD88C2C3A7.jpeg

Yep, voted and bought Ammo. 2 for 2.
Says my media needs approval so I can’t post the sticker....

NBC NEWS IS SKEWING THINGS LEFT !
I won't be able to walk strait for a week.
They change what they base results on for every race.

It's not news at all, it is a shit show.

Reactions: 308pirate and 1J04
I voted the 2nd day of early voting.....got a I voted early sticker............but threw it away when I walked out the door

20181106_202336.png

Well, that was certainly interesting.

The missus stopped and voted on her way home and got the lay of the land, this being our first time out here and all.

She told the election official and the poll watchers out by the entrance what to expect.

Apparently, they chose not to believe her.

Silly bastards.

View attachment 6967023

Well, that was certainly interesting.

The missus stopped and voted on her way home and got the lay of the land, this being our first time out here and all.

She told the election official and the poll watchers out by the entrance what to expect.

Apparently, they chose not to believe her.

Silly bastards.

love your pistol, got one just like it

I started yesterday in Oregon after working my week long shift, leaving Portland shortly before noon MST with polls closing at 7pm. Flying back through Denver they were offering up $700 voucher along with room and meals to bump off of my final bird and take a flight the next day. That would go a long way towards flying my kids out to visit for Christmas and I briefly thought about it, but remembered I needed to get back to cast my vote despite being from a state that is as perpetually red as the blood in my veins. I got on my flight and landed on time, drove back the 80 miles home doing the speed limit pretty much the whole way despite passing a massive 6x6 bull elk at the roadside along with several dozen deer, got my votes cast while they were calling out polls closing in 30 minutes. My mistake for cutting it close, but I'll better prepare for that next go-around.

WY had pretty cool stickers, went in the pocket as always. Honestly, I'd rather the money be saved or offer them at cost if someone needs it.

IMG_0308.JPG

I started yesterday in Oregon after working my week long shift, leaving Portland shortly before noon MST with polls closing at 7pm. Flying back through Denver they were offering up $700 voucher along with room and meals to bump off of my final bird and take a flight the next day. That would go a long way towards flying my kids out to visit for Christmas and I briefly thought about it, but remembered I needed to get back to cast my vote despite being from a state that is as perpetually red as the blood in my veins. I got on my flight and landed on time, drove back the 80 miles home doing the speed limit pretty much the whole way despite passing a massive 6x6 bull elk at the roadside along with several dozen deer, got my votes cast while they were calling out polls closing in 30 minutes. My mistake for cutting it close, but I'll better prepare for that next go-around.

WY had pretty cool stickers, went in the pocket as always. Honestly, I'd rather the money be saved or offer them at cost if someone needs it.

View attachment 6967343
Love that sticker!

Reactions: Redmanss and 1J04
there is no reason for me to vote. my world is a silent dictatorship. ya just don't know it because of my kindness