• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show off your Manners PRS-TCS Stocks

Got the stock back from manners yesterday and really happy with it teal webbing and gloss
20231027_190721.jpg

20231027_191005.jpg
20231027_191011.jpg

How long did it take for them to do that? That thing looks damn good 😍

Is there a flush fit arca rail option out there for the TCS? I won’t ever need the weights option

Reactions: Krebaum
Hello all,

When reading about the Manners TCS stocks, I noticed some stated the TCS has a longer then usual trigger reach. Long enough for those with smaller hands to move away from the TCS to other models.

I am new to Manners and am looking at either the TCS, T2A, T4A or EH1A. I have small/medium stubby hands, pretty bad arthritis and various pieces of metal in my right hand. Mobility is not what it used to be.

If the TCS is too long of a reach, which of the other options from manners (T2A, T4 or EH1A) would be better to look at and how much of a difference are we talking about? For reference, My Sako TRG-22 was perfect to me. Unfortunately I never measured it and have no idea how that compares to the various Manners offerings.

For those with similar experience, what would be your advise? Much appreciated!

Hello all,

When reading about the Manners TCS stocks, I noticed some stated the TCS has a longer then usual trigger reach. Long enough for those with smaller hands to move away from the TCS to other models.

I am new to Manners and am looking at either the TCS, T2A, T4A or EH1A. I have small/medium stubby hands, pretty bad arthritis and various pieces of metal in my right hand. Mobility is not what it used to be.

If the TCS is too long of a reach, which of the other options from manners (T2A, T4 or EH1A) would be better to look at and how much of a difference are we talking about? For reference, My Sako TRG-22 was perfect to me. Unfortunately I never measured it and have no idea how that compares to the various Manners offerings.

If you are ordering the stock from Manners you can have them set the mini chassis back some from the standard spot for smaller hands. I think they can go back about a half inch which is a good amount. I have normal sized hands and have no problems with the TCS personally.

If you are ordering the stock from Manners you can have them set the mini chassis back some from the standard spot for smaller hands. I think they can go back about a half inch which is a good amount. I have normal sized hands and have no problems with the TCS personally.
I have normal sized hands and mine fits beautifully as well. I wonder if the people with smaller hands that had an issue were using a flat trigger. Flat vs curved would take away at least a half inch of reach as well I would imagine.

Reactions: Rob01
How long did it take for them to do that? That thing looks damn good 😍

That high gloss teal webbing looks awesome.

I wish Manners only took 3 weeks for me; I sent a satin carbon T4A in for gloss refinishing on 10/10 and was told it would take about 2 weeks... here I am coming up on 2 months.

Checked in with Manners on 10/26 and was told I was next in line for high gloss... guess the high gloss line moves really slow or takes a long time to cure, lol!

Not the first time I've dealt with very extended wait times from manners.

I also ordered another TCS (in high gloss metallic copperhead) on 6/2 and was told about 6-7 months; we'll see when it actually shows up. I'm hoping to have it before a year is up, lol

There was also another TCS for sale here in the PX a few weeks ago with custom high gloss metallic blue camo and it looked great too... I almost bought it and cancelled my metallic copperhead TCS order.

1701566482253.jpeg

I recently sold my high gloss high plains TCS and got a matte copperhead TCS. I was entertaining the thought of sending it in for the high gloss treatment but not if I have to wait that long.

DSC_2590.jpeg

Reactions: JonKleman
I have normal sized hands and mine fits beautifully as well. I wonder if the people with smaller hands that had an issue were using a flat trigger. Flat vs curved would take away at least a half inch of reach as well I would imagine.
I have large hands, XL-XXL gloves. If I have the palm swell of the TCS in my palm, there zero chance for me to have 90° trigger press in the crease between first and second trigger finger pads(where I normally run it). It was better with a curved shoe VS flat. I have zero issues with grip geometry on any other chassis or a foundation. Just most manners. The new Pro Hunter I picked up is very similar geometry.

I recently sold my high gloss high plains TCS and got a matte copperhead TCS. I was entertaining the thought of sending it in for the high gloss treatment but not if I have to wait that long.

I sent Manners another email to see where my T4A is... I'll let you know what they say, hopefully on Monday or Tuesday. 2 months is quite a stretch past the initial 2 week estimate to refinish it in high gloss clear, but then again I've waited 13 months before for a stock that was quoted at 6 months... I know how Manners rolls on time estimates and expected them to be on the way late side, lol

I hope the TCS that I ordered in early June of 23 gets here by March of 24, I could use it for a week long varmint blasting trip... but if it's not here in time that gun will stay in its AX AICS chassis a little while longer. If I wanted a "standard" color scheme I would have just bought it from a stocking vendor like Altus, but I specifically wanted high gloss metallic copperhead so I had to order it. I damn near bought that high gloss metallic blue one from the PX that I posted above, but I decided to think it over for a day and it sold while I was trying to make up my mind.

That high gloss teal webbing looks awesome.

I wish Manners only took 3 weeks for me; I sent a satin carbon T4A in for gloss refinishing on 10/10 and was told it would take about 2 weeks... here I am coming up on 2 months.

Checked in with Manners on 10/26 and was told I was next in line for high gloss... guess the high gloss line moves really slow or takes a long time to cure, lol!

Not the first time I've dealt with very extended wait times from manners.

I also ordered another TCS (in high gloss metallic copperhead) on 6/2 and was told about 6-7 months; we'll see when it actually shows up. I'm hoping to have it before a year is up, lol

There was also another TCS for sale here in the PX a few weeks ago with custom high gloss metallic blue camo and it looked great too... I almost bought it and cancelled my metallic copperhead TCS order.

View attachment 8286866

I almost bought that one but didnt really have a use for it....now i do not sure if ill do another tcs or an lrh but with either be back in black or wild colored

What’s the crowd favorite barrel size for these? I ended up with the wrong barrel and am now stuck with the hotdog in a hallway look. Was thinking of doing a custom barrel but figured there may be a better option.
F4B0F3C8-2540-4BF4-844A-4A516A0E9D04.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Dank27
Looks don’t matter. As long as it’s not touching then it is what it is and have some fun. Don’t sweat the look. I had a medium palma in a stock made for an MTU and it looked similar but it shot great.

Hello all,

I have very small hands. Comically small. With a curved trigger, I can manage fine. I did buy a little bit of foam and added it to the grip and now it's perfect.

I didn't want to set back the mini chassis and end up with balance or fit issues.

I think people that have problems want to grip the rifle like a hunting rifle or AR. It's not meant to be white knuckled.

Reactions: Rob01
That's not what Manners told me on the phone. 🤷
They wouldn't do it if there would be a fit issue and moving the barreled action back a half inch will not effect balance with the TCS which is totally adjustable for balance.

Great pics gentlemen. Waiting on my Proof 6 Creed barrel to get here for my SR3 to drop in the TCS. Currently I have a NF NX8 2.5-20 but I'd like to trade that for a 4-32 FFP MIL- XT or. Razor Gen ii 4.5-27. Going to put an Altas ACRA on there because I can't afford two MDT Double Pulls.

Great pics gentlemen. Waiting on my Proof 6 Creed barrel to get here for my SR3 to drop in the TCS. Currently I have a NF NX8 2.5-20 but I'd like to trade that for a 4-32 FFP MIL- XT or. Razor Gen ii 4.5-27. Going to put an Altas ACRA on there because I can't afford two MDT Double Pulls.
The nice thing about a ckyepod arca, is it can be put on two different rifles, unfortunately not at same time. You must be way more talented than I, I physically have no ability to shoot 2 bolt guns at once.

Get a Zeiss S3 4-25 but buy it soon as the sale ends the end of the year. Just sell the NF after that.

And I agree as I have one Ckypod and just move it where needed for matches as only shooting one rifle. The other rifles have a Harris on them for basic range work.

Any chance someone here could get me a measurement on mag well stop (I'm just looking for the height)? I'm considering a PRS TCS but am trying to figure out options for a bag/barricade stop. Wanted to see if my Gray Ops one will work well here. Thanks in advance!

1704225235938.png

Anyone still in here have a NV bridge on their TCS? Maybe the KMW Munster or Badger EFR?

Can anyone here measure the diameter of the Cheek Comb Stud for me? I'm ordering some lock collars from McMaster car for other chassis and wanted to pick an extra one up ahead of time for the TCS.

1705434098710.png

As an aside, and this isn't meant to offend anyone who may feel differently... but am I the only one who thinks the Sikes' clutch is dumb as hell..?

IMHO connecting one's support hand to the rifle is a fool's errand... no matter what, the rifle is going to move under recoil, period. So one can either let the rifle slide back a little and track smoothly under recoil making it easier to spot shots... or not... but no one is stopping shit, whether it's a little knob or one tries to epoxy on a full-size grab handle. I've tried different TCS' with and without back-to-back multiple times and the Sikes' clutch makes things worse every time for me. Try it...

I wish Manners would offer the old Badger Ordnance m-lok rails inlet/embedded up front instead... those might actually be useful for throwing on a pair of m-lok weights, etc.

As an aside, and this isn't meant to offend anyone who may feel differently... but am I the only one who thinks the Sikes' clutch is dumb as hell..?

IMHO connecting one's support hand to the rifle is a fool's errand... no matter what, the rifle is going to move under recoil, period. So one can either let the rifle slide back a little and track smoothly under recoil making it easier to spot shots... or not... but no one is stopping shit, whether it's a little knob or one tries to epoxy on a full-size grab handle. I've tried different TCS' with and without back-to-back multiple times and the Sikes' clutch makes things worse every time for me. Try it...

I wish Manners would offer the old Badger Ordnance m-lok rails inlet/embedded up front instead... those might actually be useful for throwing on a pair of m-lok weights, etc.

I may be wrong on this so someone can correct me, but the point of the Clutch Knob is not to control recoil, it's about steadying the rifle. Shooting off barricades and obstacles it's nice to have an extra point of contact for stability to help stay on target. A lot of people hold their scope, some use the NV bridge, etc. I'm sure it's not for everyone, but I've found it really nice to have.