• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show off your Manners PRS-TCS Stocks

Doesn’t 360p have a all steel now?
It seems that the all steel one is just for Foundations, or M-LOK handguards. Dunno if that one can go with a Manners. The Manners one as per their website is still ALU

• Sad
Reactions: Misfit_
Has anyone here done one without the mini chassis? I like Hawkins bottom metal and may just use what I have if I order one, but curious how they are doing the barricade stop/ARCA rail if you order it with an M5 inlet.

Got my new one in. Snagged the High Plains from the in stock store when they were first released and ordered this one in the colors I wanted.

No name for the color scheme.

GCP_7446.jpg

I was outside dry firing and missed the Altus e-mail notification that the had Saltwater and Back In Black TCS’s in stock. When I saw the email they were gone 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I have one coming to me tomorrow that has the least amount of paint on it of any that I've seen - I bought it because it was the only one they had with a Sikes rail already installed. They weren't 100% positive on the color when I pulled the trigger. Has anyone gotten a sponge out and added a few splotches themselves?

I have one coming to me tomorrow that has the least amount of paint on it of any that I've seen - I bought it because it was the only one they had with a Sikes rail already installed. They weren't 100% positive on the color when I pulled the trigger. Has anyone gotten a sponge out and added a few splotches themselves?
Yep, I ordered a T5A a number of years back without any paint at all because I couldn't decide on a color. Finally added a bunch of blue and white to it. Pretty easy to do with some craft sponges from Hobby Lobby and a can of Krylon.

Attachments

• IMG_0703.JPG
    IMG_0703.JPG
    255.6 KB · Views: 158
Yep, I ordered a T5A a number of years back without any paint at all because I couldn't decide on a color. Finally added a bunch of blue and white to it. Pretty easy to do with some craft sponges from Hobby Lobby and a can of Krylon.

Nice, thanks!

Anyone able to give me the weight of the old style Area 419 rail without weights in it? Bought a new one today with the smooth rail, it is 7.9 oz with all weights removed.

I got that Back in Black one, but everything they got sold out within minutes.
Here is my Back In Black TCS, my other TCS is in a box right now to go back to Manners for the Sykes Clutch rail and gloss coating.

Attachments

• 83CA51E8-8120-4120-832B-7519A9064D28.jpeg
    83CA51E8-8120-4120-832B-7519A9064D28.jpeg
    470.7 KB · Views: 222
Gonna tear mine down tonight to send off some parts for cerakote, any tips or tricks on the mini chassis? I assume the small screws on each side of the stock are doing something.

The mini chassis does not come out. Whoever is doing the cerakote will tape it off.

Reactions: Secant
Anything that is "in" the stock just leave it there.

Reactions: ChrisAU
You could pull off the butt, cheek piece and Arca and send the rest off to get coated. Would get you some color if you wanted it.

Just dropped my 30BR barreled action into a TCS/PRS 😮‍💨

Attachments

• A3798C8E-46DF-4B84-BE8B-085434440F3B.jpeg
    A3798C8E-46DF-4B84-BE8B-085434440F3B.jpeg
    508.6 KB · Views: 194
  • B8B9E48F-8656-4523-9511-5A640C3939C9.jpeg
    B8B9E48F-8656-4523-9511-5A640C3939C9.jpeg
    500.7 KB · Views: 191
  • 062B2212-F600-4AD0-A941-A68BF544D7AA.jpeg
    062B2212-F600-4AD0-A941-A68BF544D7AA.jpeg
    682.8 KB · Views: 194
Reactions: JonKleman
You guys with flat shoes on a TCS must be sasquatch descendents. I have xl-xxl hands and there's no way I could get my trigger finder to 90° on the mcs grip w/ a straight shoe, barely on a curved. Great stock otherwise, but I sold because the grip sucked, no adjustment and too far away from the trigger.

6’ 3” with admittedly long fingers. MCS fit me like a glove. Foundation centurion was really crowding/pinching my hand when gripping the rifle during transitions.

For those that struggle with the distance to the trigger, have you tried a finger tip grip with your fingernails centered on the forward edge of the grip?

Might sound crazy, but I wish the TCS’ grip was more like a KRG Bravo’s… which is similar to a Foundation Centurion as far as vertical, but not quite as short of a reach to the trigger (a little roomier, but not as far away as a TCS), and with a fatter/chunkier feel closer to the TCS’ grip profile than the too thin/skinny (IMO) Centurion profile.

Reactions: Hagen
Might sound crazy, but I wish the TCS’ grip was more like a KRG Bravo’s… which is similar to a Foundation Centurion as far as vertical, but not quite as short of a reach to the trigger (a little roomier, but not as far away as a TCS), and with a fatter/chunkier feel closer to the TCS’ grip profile than the too thin/skinny (IMO) Centurion profile.
Manners does offer a closer set grip if you custom order, believe they move the action inlet rearward quarter to half inch. But that can make a world of difference, never molested one in that configuration to see the difference tho.

Reactions: CK1.0
You guys with flat shoes on a TCS must be sasquatch descendents. I have xl-xxl hands and there's no way I could get my trigger finder to 90° on the mcs grip w/ a straight shoe, barely on a curved. Great stock otherwise, but I sold because the grip sucked, no adjustment and too far away from the trigger.
Your wife just tells you that you have XL hands so you don’t feel bad. 🤣

Chopping Broccoli, where did you get the grip tape?
It’s not tape. It’s MCS factory stippling. I’ve had two TCS and had my hands on 3 others for a total sample size of 5. All of them until this one have had the same level of texture in the grip. This one however is noticeably sharper, deeper, and infinitely more effective. Idk if it is because of the custom high gloss finish that they have to increase the texture or if it’s a product wide change, BUT I LOVE IT.

Reactions: CK1.0 and Stoweit
135° of trigger control is the new standard. You heard it here first.

• Haha
Reactions: 4O6shootist
I agree this is what made me sell mine.

My Manners TCS in High Gloss High Plains

Curious, what does one of these things weigh stripped down with no weights and with carbon barrel? I don’t expect to be sub 12lbs but the lighter the better as I’m thinking of having this to pull double duty as a varmint rifle with a carbon 204 ruger barrel.

IMG_1546.jpeg

Curious, what does one of these things weigh stripped down with no weights and with carbon barrel?
Idk but that would equal a very poorly balanced rifle unless you had a TBAC 50 cal can on the muzzle. Be like putting a carbon barrel in a foundation centurion, butt end is heavy as hell. Good looking rifle by the way, love the high plains pattern.

Last edited:
My Manners TCS in High Gloss High Plains

Curious, what does one of these things weigh stripped down with no weights and with carbon barrel? I don’t expect to be sub 12lbs but the lighter the better as I’m thinking of having this to pull double duty as a varmint rifle with a carbon 204 ruger barrel.

View attachment 8151724
Both of these setups are CF barreled shorties used for varmits/deer. To make them balance you have to fully weight the arca and add a can on the end. Mine balance perfect now. Both of these weigh right at 15lbs with cans no optics.

Attachments

• 069DE7F7-711F-47F5-9547-E388068B551A.jpeg
    069DE7F7-711F-47F5-9547-E388068B551A.jpeg
    467.8 KB · Views: 102
  • C1441B7A-EB84-4F9B-8DA3-F1E4FD946AA5.jpeg
    C1441B7A-EB84-4F9B-8DA3-F1E4FD946AA5.jpeg
    677.1 KB · Views: 107
Both of these setups are CF barreled shorties used for varmits/deer. To make them balance you have to fully weight the arca and add a can on the end. Mine balance perfect now. Both of these weigh right at 15lbs with cans no optics.

Serious question. Why spend the extra money for CF barrel and more weights when you could have used a steel barrel?

Serious question. Why spend the extra money for CF barrel and more weights when you could have used a steel barrel?
Great question. Originally I had both of these in a KRG bravo chassis setup to be lightweights. My comp gun and Vudoo are both in TCS’s and I shoot them a lot. Basically I wanted all my setups that I frequently shoot to all feel the same.

Reactions: Rob01