• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show Your Favorite Survival / Camping / Bushcraft Tools

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    Show us you favorite survival, camping or bushcraft tools. I'll start first. Top to bottom: WWII style Woodsman's Pal, modern Woodsman's Pal, Coldsteel San Mai Kukri, Silky Saw Zubat.

As far as the Silky Saw goes, it's my favorite tool for cutting wood. I will also take the Kukri for chopping wood over any axe. I also like the older Woodsman's Pal but the best idea that they ever had was to put finger grooves in the new handle.

This isn't the only list of favorites but all I had time for now. I'm curious about what everyone else likes. Fire-starters? Multi-tools? Knives? Signaling devices? Shelter and sleeping equipment? First aid and medical? Communication equipment?

Fieldcraft Tools.jpg

My camp kitchen and Coleman stove.....

1614344373020.png

Upgraded for this year when I found a vintage Coleman camp kitchen on Ebay.....full stainless steel top now and sturdier build....

Vintage Coleman lanterns bought off EBay - fuck that new Chinesium stuff...

1614344502947.png

Stihl chainsaws....

1614344580135.png

Tractors and a trailer to pack all your ridiculous shit into the woods.....

1614344630107.png

1614344738473.png

View attachment 7567309

Upgraded for this year when I found a vintage Coleman camp kitchen on Ebay.....full stainless steel top now and sturdier build....

View attachment 7567311

Stihl chainsaws....

View attachment 7567312

View attachment 7567315

View attachment 7567316

That green suitcase stove looks almost new! They are sexy and we cooked a lot of food over them through the years.

That green suitcase stove looks almost new! They are sexy and we cooked a lot of food over them through the years.

Its a 1968 vintage from Ebay......much better than new made and I think I paid similar to the chinese junk.

Reactions: Longshot231
    Have a grilled kettle that is really handy. Boils water extremely quick.

Other than my hammock nothing to out of the ordinary

Never bought anything from the Ukraine.....kinda sketchy as they usually try to sell S&B scopes in the PX using stolen online pictures and bad English.

This shop has some neat stuff though.

I found one of the old coleman stoves and 3 old lanterns beside the road one day. Took em home and ordered new gaskets for them. All work like a champ. These are my woods kit favorites.

Attachments

• 1614948482317305997463900153234.jpg
      1614948482317305997463900153234.jpg
      342.4 KB · Views: 54
    I found one of the old coleman stoves and 3 old lanterns beside the road one day. Took em home and ordered new gaskets for them. All work like a champ. These are my woods kit favorites.

And the conversation 150 miles away went........I thought you put the stove and lights in the car.......No I thought you put them in.......

With one of the old ones I bought I found changing the fuel fill gasket or oiling/changing a dry pump plunger is all thats needed to get them going.

Maybe burn a little Heet or Seafoam in a tank just to try and clean the generator.

Ahahahahahahaha. My slow internet made that picture an awesome joke. Only my hands turned into paper or plastic lol

Never bought anything from the Ukraine.....kinda sketchy as they usually try to sell S&B scopes in the PX using stolen online pictures and bad English.

This shop has some neat stuff though.

Got a little knife from Ukraine last year. Basically a mora with a full tang laminated wood handle.

So far so good.

Reactions: pmclaine

View attachment 7567309

View attachment 7567311

Stihl chainsaws....

View attachment 7567312

View attachment 7567315

View attachment 7567316
    I'll bring the ammo