• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

show your k98's

bohem

PVA's HMFIC
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
Southeast, PA
www.patriotvalleyarms.com
Like the title says, let's see some of the k98 conversions that are on this forum. It's a little shameless considering I already posted these pics in another thread already, but what the hell, why not.

I have seen a couple other snazzy looking ones, who else has a Mauser rebuild that you're proud of?

Mine started life as a Turk Mauser, it was beat pretty good in the stock but the bore was nice and the action wasn't pitted, which told me that at least the metal was still in good condition. This is what she looks like now. It's chambered in 30-06

P5175444.JPG

P5175449.JPG

Re: show your k98's

Original WWII K98 action + Delcour 9,3x62 bbl. + Leupold 2X EER in custom Burris mounts + Ching sling
K98Scoutfull.jpg

Re: show your k98's

9.3x62? Nice! My dad had one of those for a short while when I was little, finding ammo or components for it was a disaster though and he sold it.