• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Showin off my new toy!

nckrsamford

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2011
Remmy 700 sps action, blue printed and trued, bartlein barrel threaded cut to 22", B&C stock, badger ordinance bottom metal, BO base, Talley tactial bones rings, jewel trigger, Bolt and action teflonned, BO bolt know, chamber for 168 grain, glass bedded, and a Leupold Mark 4 lr/t 8.5x20x50 with ballistics chart and illuminated reticle and all of it dipped in natural gear camo. just bought and atlas bipod with afar kit and monopod, so i will put up pics as soon as i get them in. they will also be natural gear dipped.what do yall think?
IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

Re: Showin off my new toy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RottenII</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure looks good!! </div></div>

I Can't see it

thanks guys, the gunsmith that did my work also did the hydrodip, his name is johnny glueck in tomball area of texas, he is great! his company is activecamo.com and active tuning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lightsareout</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RottenII</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure looks good!! </div></div>

I Can't see it </div></div>
Lol! Gotta have a "trained" eye!
wink.gif

Wow, the dip turned out great!

How do you like the Alumina lens covers?

i love the lens covers they are very sturdy! and the open very easily and crisp, but they dont open when you dont want them to. I was having that problem with my butler creeks in a tac bag.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nckrsamford</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i love the lens covers they are very sturdy! and the open very easily and crisp, but they dont open when you dont want them to. I was having that problem with my butler creeks in a tac bag. </div></div>

Same problem here. I used to love the Butler Creeks, but these days I'm not impressed. I like the idea behind the Alumina covers and have some ordered. Thanks for the input!

so did you do the dip yourself? if not, how much did it cost you?

the alumina caps are nice..biggest problem is getting them to line up correctly and tight since they screw into the scope threads....requires multiple attempts to get them to sit properly.