• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Re: SHWW Group

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rover31</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well here this goes, I am hoping I don't get slammed doubt I will here...

FTF trade only please
I have a NIB new fired Saiga 7.62x39 unconverted.
Looking for a Benelli Super Black Eagle II
PM me
Thanks gents</div></div>

Kinda apples and oranges, both in function and price,... don't you think?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blurry6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kinda apples and oranges, both in function and price,... don't you think? </div></div>

They could be, but I don't think you can hunt with a saiga...but thats just me speculating why he'd wnt a BEii over a saiga...

Hello!
This is our 13th year for the Pacific Northwest's longest running tactical rifle match.
We will be starting sign up on 1-19-13 @10AM pacific time at a link I will provide in a few days.
There will be 54 slots available for individual contestants.
There will be a link posted here a few days before the 19th that will give you an idea of what we have in store for 2013.
The theme of this years 2 day, 1 night match is Back to Basics.
Feel free to PM, e-mail or call me with any questions.
<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-style: italic"> MATCH DATES ARE 3-30AND 31-2013</span> </span>
See you at the match.
Jim Findlay
Match Director
509-884-1000
[email protected]
[email protected]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AtOne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking forward to it Jim !
Do you have the match dates set yet ? </div></div>

Eric, it's March 30th and 31st

Thanks Jake
wink.gif

Did the folks that were interested, get a slot at Kettle Falls? I signed up a few minutes after I thought registration opened, and I was #47. Whew, at least I'm in.
whistle.gif
grin.gif

Damn. I'm an idiot I guess 'cause I can't find the registration and it's probably full at this point. Help?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinsandpitons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn. I'm an idiot I guess 'cause I can't find the registration and it's probably full at this point. Help? </div></div>

www.intservgrp.com

I was going to sign up but no partner. If anyone needs a partner, let me know, there are still 6 spots

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinsandpitons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn. I'm an idiot I guess 'cause I can't find the registration and it's probably full at this point. Help? </div></div>

Did you get in?

1911fan

Think so Mike. I haven't firmed up with my partner yet. We talked about it months ago, so we'll see.... you there.

I have been writing about it in the Bear Pit but anyhow I sent a barrel to DBMG for a barrel conversion and paid for it with CC and the charge has already been processed. This all took place back in Oct 2012. I call all the time and leave messages and send emails. NOTHING in return. So I don't know WTF their deal is. I need someone to meet them Face to Face at their shop and ask what the deal is. I need someone in Seattle or Kent, WA as far as I can best tell. I live in CO otherwise I would drive there myself.

I took a mad notion and went to Ireland for six days to surprise my mother on her birthday, jump on the computer this morning after getting back last night and find that the reg for Kettle Falls was already open, think I got the the last two spots, well I think I did.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And some vodka oyster shooters </div></div>

You know i really need my beauty rest, but I might have to stay around a bit for Marty's evening entertainment, especially if he gets an adult beverage or three down.
wink.gif
Glad you got entered!

Hello!
Sign in for the 13th annual Findlay Cup tactical Rifle match is tomorrow, 1-19-2013, 10AM.
This match fills up fast so be sure to follow the link and sign in ASAP! <span style="font-size: 14pt"> <span style="color: #FF0000">Cost $170.00 </span> </span>
<span style="font-size: 14pt"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style="font-weight: bold">Match Dates: 3-23 & 24-2013 </span> </span> </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Please note the date change. We moved the match up one week.
</span>
The 13th running of the Pacific North West's longest running match is run by a team of professionals where we have your safety and security up most in mind.
We provide a private facility with insurance in the unlikely event there is a problem.
We have well thought out courses of fire with secure back stops on land that cannot be accessed by the public.
This year there will be several stages that are UKD as well as some with KD.
We will have 2 movers for the day time and 2 movers for the night portion of the match.
There will be shooting from a raised platform (40-50') as well as a course of fire while being traversed.
You will need to be able to hike 2-3 miles over the course of the 2 day event and not have an aversion to heights.
Night shooting will consist of firing on static and a mover with your rifle, and we will provide 2 courses of night firing with range supplied rifles and ammo.
Round count: 150-175
Needed gear: bolt action non magnum short action rifle
Riggers belt
Eye and ear protection.
Pack to carry gear over intermediate terrain

Your entry fee includes a tee shirt, dinner, the use of a match provided 308 rifle and ammo with night vision, the use of a M-16 rifle and ammo.
There is more information at the link below. .
Should you have any questions feel free to call, PM, or e-mail me.
Thank you
Jim Findlay
Match director
509-884-1000
[email protected]

<span style="color: #FF0000">LINK TO SIGN IN PAGE, </span> HAVE A CREDIT CARD READY PLEASE
http://precisiontactical.mycustomevent.com/ShoppingCart.aspx?m=0

Hey ladies and gents.
Quick question for the Washington crowd.
Have any of your usual FFL Transfer Dealers recently stopped doing transfers for customers all of a sudden?

I just got off the phone with two in a row from my area (Mason/Kitsap) and they stated they're not doing transfers anymore for reasons "having 'something' to do with the state..." but they didn't go in to detail as to why.

Does anyone know what the issue is? Is there a widespread problem or just a few local FFL's choosing to stop doing them?

My luck, I probably got lucky and called the only two who ceased doing transfers. :p

Anyway, just curious if anyone has any insight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mutt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey ladies and gents.
Quick question for the Washington crowd.
Have any of your usual FFL Transfer Dealers recently stopped doing transfers for customers all of a sudden?

I just got off the phone with two in a row from my area (Mason/Kitsap) and they stated they're not doing transfers anymore for reasons "having 'something' to do with the state..." but they didn't go in to detail as to why.

Does anyone know what the issue is? Is there a widespread problem or just a few local FFL's choosing to stop doing them?

My luck, I probably got lucky and called the only two who ceased doing transfers. :p

Anyway, just curious if anyone has any insight. </div></div>

Who in Kitsap are you using? I know someone in Port Orchard that should still be doing them.

Add: PM sent with FFL info. And I just called him to make sure...

Hey Broker.

Had my better half call Boehner in Gorst (strategically located on our way to work) they were nice enough to refer us to a guy in PO too. I'll call him tomorrow.
I'm just curious why some are stopping all of a sudden.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mutt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Broker.

Had my better half call Boehner in Gorst (strategically located on our way to work) they were nice enough to refer us to a guy in PO too. I'll call him tomorrow.
I'm just curious why some are stopping all of a sudden. </div></div>

Be weary of Boehner's...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be weary of Boehner's... </div></div>

Funny story.

I recently called a shop in a town called..."Horst", a small town outside of "Cremerton" Washington in "Litsap" county to see if they had a particular powder on their shelf before I stop in for nothing.

Me: "Howdy So-and-so, do you have any Retumbo on your shelf? I'll swing in and pick it up in one hour!"

So-and-so: apparently still behind the sales counter, "I don't THINK we do..."

Me: Chuckling, "You don't 'THINK' you do?"

So-and-so: "No but I do have some ordered so give it about a week or two..."

So I had my wife stop by WITHIN the hour cited earlier and she picked up all three pounds of the same lot of Retumbo that they had on their shelf...Good thing I called ahead.

Sheesh! I'd understand if the store was HUGE but it's literally less than 15 steps from counter to shelf, and they usually have between 3 to 5 guys working there at one time. One could probably see the shelf from their covered position behind the counter!

No thy're just complete idiots. Their lethargy and lack of knowledge goes far beyond even that...

I think that if you really get into a discussion with the FFLs that have stopped doing transfers, you will find that one of the big reasons is the necessity to collect and do the paper work for sales tax. One I talked to about it said that the extra effort would have made them raise the fee they charge too high to justify continuing the practice. as usual, YMMV.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: airheadjb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that if you really get into a discussion with the FFLs that have stopped doing transfers, you will find that one of the big reasons is the necessity to collect and do the paper work for sales tax. One I talked to about it said that the extra effort would have made them raise the fee they charge too high to justify continuing the practice. as usual, YMMV. </div></div>

That's a ridiculous answer. The "paperwork" is the same paperwork they always have to do for any sales they do. When you file online you just have to enter the info for firearm transfers under the Use tax section. It's really not that hard.. How do I know? I'm a FFL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FSC 2013 is now open for registration

<span style="font-size: 26pt">Registration Link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/view...aMllnT1Bya1E6MQ</span> </div></div>

I get the feeling Scott doesn't think we shoot that well if he has to make the link that damn <span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #990000">BIG</span></span>
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^ for the tiny phone screen people & old guys like Mike </div></div>

That and the fact he's "wasted" in HI...

For any of you who haven't seen this link in the 2nd amendment thread.
Ruger has made it easy to get letters to all your representatives, all you have to do is fill in your info and they'll take care of the rest for you.
Get on it even if you've written already have them send another for you
wink.gif

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

I'm happy to report that I've received very positive responses (not form letters) from the State reps i've contacted. Including a very nice hand written and snail-mail delivered note from my 12th District Rep. Brad Hawkins. Our senators are another issue... they're still insane.