• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Re: SHWW Group

I was thinking more along the lines of:

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style="font-size: 17pt"> TWiSRADD</span> </span> </span>

no clue what that one means craig??

who else is coming this sunday?? interested to see who is going to show up and embarrass me....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no clue what that one means craig??

who else is coming this sunday?? interested to see who is going to show up and embarrass me....</div></div>

I'm thinking he's dyslexic and it should have been TSiWRADD (Team Send-it With Rifle ADD)?? -100 points for the fail if I'm right.

You all better be there early to help set up is all I have to say. I'm letting JtP have his way and I'm told this is all steel/reactive targets this month.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JLR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no clue what that one means craig??

who else is coming this sunday?? interested to see who is going to show up and embarrass me....</div></div>

I'm thinking he's dyslexic and it should have been TSiWRADD (Team Send-it With Rifle ADD)?? -100 points for the fail if I'm right.

You all better be there early to help set up is all I have to say. I'm letting JtP have his way and I'm told this is all steel/reactive targets this month. </div></div>

I can help set up sat. If needed

Setup will probably start around 8am I'd imagine. Alan, you may want to get a hold of JtP and see if he's got time to do some stuff on Saturday. He's sort of running the show on this one as I'll be out of town on Saturday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dibbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was thinking more along the lines of:

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style="font-size: 17pt"> TWiSRADD</span> </span> </span>
</div></div>

grin.gif
<span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style="font-size: 14pt"> <span style="font-weight: bold">TeamWithSeriousRifleAttentionDeficitDisorder </span> </span> </span>
wink.gif

I may be catching it... JLR pretty damn close guess! Dyslexic probably, along with a bunch of other ailments, dirty spectacles... the list grows with age!

Thinking of selling my GAP built 6.5 x 47L with Surgeon action and a NEW AX Chassis complete with quick detach Atlas bipod
AI one piece mount to USO SN3 T-Pal 3.2-17 ..44mm obj and 34mm tube ..Mil/Mil ..illuminated H27 reticle.
I am possibly relocating so if interested please drop me a PM
Anyone familiar with this knows it is a great competition gun.
Available to SHWW members to try out.

In regard to the shoot up in Wet-snatchee,... what is the exact location? I wanna try to plug it into the GPS &/or Mapquest and figure out my drive-time from the wet-side,... Thanks!

Ry

PS - That sounds like one HELL of a rig you got there Bootneck! I'm sure you'll find a buyer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blurry6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In regard to the shoot up in Wet-snatchee,... what is the exact location? I wanna try to plug it into the GPS &/or Mapquest and figure out my drive-time from the wet-side,... Thanks!

Ry

PS - That sounds like one HELL of a rig you got there Bootneck! I'm sure you'll find a buyer.</div></div>

Directions to the range should be on the Club's website....www.ncwgunclub.com

If not, or if you're too lazy to go there:
2740 Gun Club Road
East Wenatchee, WA 98802

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JLR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blurry6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In regard to the shoot up in Wet-snatchee,... what is the exact location? I wanna try to plug it into the GPS &/or Mapquest and figure out my drive-time from the wet-side,... Thanks!

Ry

PS - That sounds like one HELL of a rig you got there Bootneck! I'm sure you'll find a buyer.</div></div>

Directions to the range should be on the Club's website....www.ncwgunclub.com

If not, or if you're too lazy to go there:
2740 Gun Club Road
East Wenatchee, WA 98802</div></div>

Perfect! Thanks!

Ry

Wow Mike... No way.

Competitors have good reason to respect.... And fear, that rifle. Talk about match ready. Good luck Bootneck.

The man and the rifle are without question, GTG.

What's the round count for Sunday? I'll do my best to help set up. What time is registration/shooting?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesse, will you have a prize table?</div></div>

we will bring a special table out just for you jake, bring lots of steel!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesse, will you have a prize table?</div></div>

NOPE.Unless you want to supply a bunch of stuff....then I'll get a table for you.

jcsteeltargets.com will donate a premium AR500 steel IPSC target to the prize table!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesse,

How late do you figure it'll wrap up?</div></div>

Really depends on how many people actually show up and how many people help with setup so we can get started right at 10am. JtP is in charge of the COF for this one, but the general plan is to have the shooting done around 3pm or so. There will be no time for fucking around on the line, so better have your shit ready to go.

I'm planning on shooting this sunday. Avalanche control would nix that, but my fingers are crossed.

JLR -

I am a possible show for Sunday, I am working on trying to get a rifle together in time for the match since my other rifles are a bit overkill. I might have to fall back on a AR15 and a print out for dope and prey for the best...haha!

Yeah, I saw that article. Pretty cool setup and nice equipment.

I'd be interested in shooting this weekend, but we are moving. I already have all my reloading and shooting equipment all packed up. Probably be a week or two before I'll have my shop set up again.

Good luck with the move,... Uugh! I'd rather have my teeth filled than have to move.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blurry6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is kinda interesting - little blurb on the overwatch security for the Super Bowl,... http://www.theblaze.com/stories/pictures-surface-of-a-sniper-nest-at-the-super-bowl-are-they-real/

Ry</div></div>

I do believe I recognize that rifle:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...181#Post2886369

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...609#Post2943609

(going to assume that since these were posted in an open forum that I'm not hurting anybody's opsec)

Im moving this weekend as well. You sure you guys wouldn't rather lift heavy shit upstairs and spend 6 hours in a U-Haul?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AtOne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well the Judge ruled against the Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2012/feb/09/judge-orders-kitsap-rifle-and-revolver-club-to/ </div></div>
Wow, what were people thinking? A range that actually makes noise? Who would have ever thought that could happen?
crazy.gif

Who knows, maybe it will lead to a suppressors only rule. Not that more rules and regulations ever fixed anything.

That article makes it sound like it's right in the middle of a populated neighborhood or something. With as thick as the timber is no way any bullets are making it to where the nearest subdivision is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AtOne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well the Judge ruled against the Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2012/feb/09/judge-orders-kitsap-rifle-and-revolver-club-to/ </div></div>

Total complete bullshit. They lost every time in Kitsap County so they took it to Pierce County which is far more "Firearm Restrictive" and were able to win by a landslide. I'll give the Kitsap Prosecutors office this... The defense for KRRC did a horrible job. And the Prosecutor with his BS about not trying to permanently kill off the club... Who the fuck is he kidding? It's been the goal of the Prosecutor's office from the beginning. Now there's nowhere decent within this county to go to do range time or a quick 100 yard zero.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tacreloader25</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What time is set up and if you need a hand.
</div></div>
I'll start setting up about 8am Sunday.
Alan and I will do some minor set up work on Saturday as well.

Jim,
I'll be there early to help setup as well.

Also I wanted to say its pretty awesome how we live in one of the most liberal states yet have the highest page count thread of any in the member link-up forum. Nice work fellas! Looking forward to meeting some of you one sunday!

Mike

Just giving everyone a heads up that 3 Forks Ammo in Cle Elum has moved locations to the middle of town. They are right on 1st st next to Owens meat market ( awesome Jerky & Peperoni) and kiddy corner to the Bakery.

I know some of you like to stop in there on your way to matches and I know John appreciates it.

The address for those with a GPS is-

428 E 1st St
Cle elum Wa. 98922
509-674-2295

If you are moving, we have LOTS AND LOTS of U haul boxes left over from our move. All in excellent condition, and a price you can't possibly beat. Also have bubble wrap, and the wardrobe boxes with hanger bars. I just want to get rid of them. I'm in Gig Harbor. Special deal for any military people...

I'm not putting them in the "for sale" section, because they are more just for locals. Trades OK too. I have around 20 wardrobe boxes, 50 large, and 75 small boxes...the small ones are about 18 inches square.

Unknown..if you have any extra rifles laying around from the move.... Just saying I'd be happy to take them off your hands to help alleviate the clutter
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">selling a rifle again no surprise and if anyone wants to check it out i will have it with me on sunday at wenatchee. Of course i will give a better price for any of you local guys.

http://snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3111332#Post3111332 </div></div>

dude.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">selling a rifle again ...</div></div>
homealone.jpg

Good One Ranger! Hope you're healing progress from the two incidents is going well!