• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SHWW Group

From what I've read CBS bought Scout and fired all the previous staff that Frank was dealing with, no one from CBS ever returned any emails or calls from him regarding the sale even though he spoke with another outdoor company that was on Scout and they we're contacted by CBS about working through the transition....so Frank said Fuck it ....that's my interpretation of it anyways.

Reactions: DIBBS
Just glad it's back. I won't be shooting many matches for next few years but at least I have entertainment ?

if anyone is wondering if shot the new hornady 6 Creedmoor factory ammo and initial testing was half min out of my rebarreled sako trg. Pretty good considering 5rounds were jammed in the lands. Need to have my barrel throated longer but luckily I have a great local smith.

Just glad it's back. I won't be shooting many matches for next few years but at least I have entertainment ?

if anyone is wondering if shot the new hornady 6 Creedmoor factory ammo and initial testing was half min out of my rebarreled sako trg. Pretty good considering 5rounds were jammed in the lands. Need to have my barrel throated longer but luckily I have a great local smith.

Or throw them in the press and seat them deeper ;)

Hi all. Just checking in since the Old Hide started back up. I refuse to support Facebook in any way so I haven't heard from you guys since I left.
I'm back now & found out most of the places I shoot are so overgrown that I can't shoot there any more.
I'm in the process of gaining access to closed land & I hope that my new contact will come through. If he does I'll have my own lock on the gate so I can shoot behind a locked gate.

Jeff, good to hear from you. Doesn't take long for things to get overgrown does it. Hope your new spot comes through for you.

This Page 2 of the SH Members Link Up section is bullshit... :confused:

Back to the TOP where it belongs...... ;)

Attachments

• photo47898.jpg
    photo47898.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 120
  • photo47899.jpg
    photo47899.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Reactions: DIBBS
Swinging through here. I used to have a great time at some of the shoots with you all. Glad to see the same folks are still out there enjoying the hobby! If there was an informal fun shoot put together sometime that would be fun to see some of the old crew.

Rototuner, most of us are on a FB group Northwest precision rifle shooters, its a closed group but just ask to join. Theres also a northwest precision rifle league fb page with a link to the match calendar.

Just in case you missed out on the first NWPRL match of the season, you've got another chance to get some points on March 26th. We'll be running a very similar COF, so those of you that shot the match Sunday can have a chance to try something different if your plan didn't work! Also, the RBros will be having another 1 day competition class on Saturday the 25th (http://rbrosrifles.com/…/march-25-2017-competition-trainin…/) to help get you ready for the upcoming season. Class participants will receive 50% off the match entry fee as well! These 1 day classes are a great way to sharpen up your skillset before the major match start.
Hope to see you all out there!
https://practiscore.com/ncw-gun-club-march-v2-nwprl/register

Hey guys,
Im new to long range shooting.
looking to get involved tho in some of these upcoming shoots! Is most of the shoots posted on Facebook?

Hey guys,
Im new to long range shooting.
looking to get involved tho in some of these upcoming shoots! Is most of the shoots posted on Facebook?

Unfortunately, yes. The move to the Scout network officially killed this thread and many others.

Starting the new year by saying goodbye to one of our friends....Lots of laughs here on the SHWW and in real life, we'll all miss you Jim.

Jim made us laugh, sometimes to tears. He gave his time and effort to us all, and to my eyes, was part of the fabric of the Washington matches. He will be dearly missed and I feel lucky to have known him.

Have some reloading stuff I no longer need that hopefully would be useful for some one here.

14-15lbs of 4831sc, 1 unopened 8lb and one open. - $300

2000+ .284 180gr smk's - $500

If interested please shoot me a text or call. Ryan
509-304-446 one

This has been dead for a while. Anyone still watching this? I would like to find like minded long range shooters in the area to shoot with.

I’d like to find other shooters in WW to do some precision long range. I was a part of this thread, albeit 4-5 years ago. Met some good folks, shot some prs matches, all good times.
Let’s bring this back and Make Washington Great Again lol

Reactions: onepointsixklicks
Alright, I'm down. Back to CuTm's thought on making a new thread or continue with this dead one. What say you? I'll PM you both my number.

Dibbs, Been forever since this thread was rolling... Think You need to post some pics and get folks back on this... :0

Dibbs, Been forever since this thread was rolling... Think You need to post some pics and get folks back on this... :0

@MTETM random pictures or shooting related?

All, don't do this if you want to hike over hill and dale , paint targets at the range, and do Normal Stuff for the next 6-12 months. I will survive, and I shall overcome!!! :ROFLMAO: Just a little ruptured Achilles Tendon after surgery and staple removal.... I strongly recommend not getting one for yourself although the scar may be way cool.

004.JPG
Achilles OUCH.jpg
:ROFLMAO:
IMG-7107.JPG

Reactions: Buzzinga
Is this group still alive? I've been away for a while. Got through a divorce, kept all my guns, got my shit squared away and into one sock and back on my feet. So I need to get back together with some local guys to do some shooting. Is this still the place to link up or somewhere else? I keep reading something about Facebook now.

@captnmo glad to hear you are getting back on your feet. Sadly, this forum isn't used much anymore by Washington Shooters. Many still involved have migrated to the facebook group Northwest Precision Community

Reactions: captnmo
I'm a round... Round is a shape, right? I think a lot of folks that used to be here, migrated to spacebook... can't remember the "closed or private" group name since I dumped social media some time ago.