• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Side Focus on SS is dunzo...

ECHO4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2007
Pgh, PA
The side focus on my SS 10x42M decided to quit today after a minimal 3 yrs of use. It turns but the focus will not adjust. I made sure the turret was tight and it is. Guess I need to start saving my pennies...

Re: Side Focus on SS is dunzo...

Send it in to get fixed. Don't they have a lifetime warranty?

Checked on SWFA website. Nothing is mentioned that I could see. I'll call once the open. Good call though. I was about to see how indestructible it was by beating it off the concrete!

SWFA will back the scope, they do carry a lifetime warranty. And my experiences with their Customer Service have been very good.

Chris is good people, he'll take care of you.

Call them, they will square you away.

Called SWFA. Was told Bushnell honors the warrenty. Called Bushnell C.S. and they advised to send it in to have it looked at. Keeping my fingers crossed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ECHO4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Called SWFA. Was told Bushnell honors the warrenty. Called Bushnell C.S. and they advised to send it in to have it looked at. Keeping my fingers crossed. </div></div>

you will most likely get a new scope, they replaced mines no questions asked.

you will get a replacement most likely but plan to wait a couple months my replacement is on its way back to me and it was sent to them in mid to late march