• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sig MPX-K with upgrades.

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling my last MPX that I’ve been holding onto because I just have no use for a PCC. This is the latest gen 2 with all the most current stuff. Timney trigger, mlok forend, surprised face ejector, all that. This thing is badass and will fit in the laptop compartment of a Mystery Ranch 24L backpack. Has a little over 500 rounds through it.

Includes the following accessories as well:

- SB Tactical brace
    - Lancer 10” handguard
    - Sig flip up BUIS
    - Sig QD sling mount
    - Arisaka finger stop thing
    - Blast forward device, Arisaka or KAK maybe? I forget.
    - MI collar adaptor
    - KNS pins

I have the original box as well that will be included. No mags are included and have already been sold.

These things are back down to their normal street price of $2100, so any way you slice it a new one is at least $2250 after tax which everyone charges now. Mine has almost $900 worth of upgrades included minus the $50 mag that isn’t included which puts the value with parts at $3100. I’m selling mine for $2250 shipped FIRM so you get $850 worth of shit for free.

NO TRADES. Payment via USPS MO, certified/cashiers check, or Zelle. NO PAYPAL. For well established members who I’ve dealt with before I’ll also do a wire transfer.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Farmerbrown32
    Looks like a KAK flash can. Had one on mine too. Saves your fillings . . . !