Rifle Scopes Sightron SIII 16x42mm MMD scope

dagwood

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2008
Myrtle Beach,SC
I am considering on getting a fixed power scope and saw some info on this model. I know it is a new model for Sightron, but if anyone has any input on Sightron SIII scopes please let me know.
I have read some reviews on the older SII and SIII models, just like to hear from you guys what you think.

Steve

HOGGHEAD

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2009
Rivesville, WV
Re: Sightron SIII 16x42mm MMD scope

I hope you get some good reviews. I am also thinking about getting one. So I hope you get alot of answers. Tom.

lone_soldier

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2007
lewistown, MT, Colorado

i have a sightron sII the 4-16 mildot, and i have a sightron 4-12 on my 22 with the target dot. i know mine has very clear crisp glass, i love mine and wouldnt trade it for anything, the only thing that sucks about mine is the target knobs arent well thought out one revolution is like 12 3/4 moa so it kinna messes you up.

MCC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2010
Decatur, TX

I have some friends that have been using them for the last few months and they are all very happy with them. From what I can tell the ones that I have looked at seem to be pretty dang nice (especially for the money). The glass is really clear and they said they have a lifetime warranty. I have been considering trying one out myself.

selfbowhunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2006
TEXAS

i had the 10x and the glass is GREAT. i dont care for exposed tactical turrets as much as most do though.

chuck