• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Sightron SIII 16x42mm MMD scope

dagwood

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2008
Myrtle Beach,SC
I am considering on getting a fixed power scope and saw some info on this model. I know it is a new model for Sightron, but if anyone has any input on Sightron SIII scopes please let me know.
I have read some reviews on the older SII and SIII models, just like to hear from you guys what you think.

Steve

Re: Sightron SIII 16x42mm MMD scope

I hope you get some good reviews. I am also thinking about getting one. So I hope you get alot of answers. Tom.

i have a sightron sII the 4-16 mildot, and i have a sightron 4-12 on my 22 with the target dot. i know mine has very clear crisp glass, i love mine and wouldnt trade it for anything, the only thing that sucks about mine is the target knobs arent well thought out one revolution is like 12 3/4 moa so it kinna messes you up.

I have some friends that have been using them for the last few months and they are all very happy with them. From what I can tell the ones that I have looked at seem to be pretty dang nice (especially for the money). The glass is really clear and they said they have a lifetime warranty. I have been considering trying one out myself.

i had the 10x and the glass is GREAT. i dont care for exposed tactical turrets as much as most do though.

chuck