• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Signal 88 Security training

Re: Signal 88 Security training

David,

You care to explain why you like them? AAR??

Because I can tell you from their website alone there is no way I would attend any of their classes.

"FAST DEFENSE™ (The Most Powerful Self-Defense Empowerment Training in the World! We teach people to skillfully deal with any level of conflict, with confidence, courage, and composure. And we do it FAST!) is a scenario-based self-defense seminar allowing participants to experience the adrenaline “rush” of a real confrontation in a controlled environment supervised by professionals. By the end of the course, participants have repeatedly used their skills to assess danger, set boundaries, and respond effectively to verbal and physical aggression. Courses are taught by instructors who are specially trained and have experience in dealing with the physical and emotional effects of real world violence."

They honestly feel they can teach a normal joe blow all that above in 3 and half hour seminar??????????????

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David Hineline</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have taken two classes with these men, I like them.

http://www.signal88security.com/training/</div></div>
You like men or the courses you attended?

Good AAR

grin.gif
Just kidding
grin.gif

I can respect what these guys are trying to do for lets say.....civilian women. But anyone on this site taking that, doesn't seem to fit. Sounds like someone signed up n the site to post an Add. Beat it scrub.

Franchise Opportunities

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sfikes2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like someone signed up n the site to post an Add. Beat it scrub.</div></div>

sifkes....come on, give the guy a little slack, you think he lurked here for over a year just to post that link? He's got other posts, real ones, good ones. I'm not saying the training is any good, but to tell the guy to beat it is a little over the top.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sfikes2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like someone signed up n the site to post an Add. Beat it scrub.</div></div>

sifkes....come on, give the guy a little slack, you think he lurked here for over a year just to post that link? He's got other posts, real ones, good ones. I'm not saying the training is any good, but to tell the guy to beat it is a little over the top. </div></div>

Yer right, but damnit, I was windin' up to sling poo with the guys and you pee'd on my fire.