• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SilencerCo Saker Direct Thread Availability

Drew890

RLTW
Minuteman
  • Feb 21, 2010
    Colorado
    Alright I have become pretty frustrated with trying to find a direct thread option for my SiCo 7.62 Saker suppressor. All retailers show the Charlie mount as either out of stock or discontinued. It’s been this way for over 6 months. I was concerned that my suppressor, which was marketed as being modular with the capacity to change mounting options, is no longer being supported by SiCo so I contacted them about the lack of Charlie mount availability and multiple retailers marking it as discontinued. SiCo’s only response was that they will eventually make more mounts, but could not give me an estimation on a timeline.
    So, does anyone know of a direct thread option besides the Charlie mount? Any third party options that I’m not aware of?
    I’ve tried posting WTB threads on multiple sites, but not a peep from anyone.

Reactions: kgall005
    I don't know of anyone else making the taper modules, although I wish someone would, $140 for a different thread pattern (you don't even need a new lock ring) is rediculous. Plenty of companies are making Omega thread mounts, I wish some would also make Saker compatible Ti taper modules, the system is superior to the Omega mount system in pretty much all ways, except it is heavier and only supported by SiCo.

If you can live with a taper mount, you can get Saker versions of both the Plan A and Plan B.

Reactions: Proarc
    The SilencerCo skus changed with the introduction of the 36M that uses Charlie mounts. It took me a few weeks of inquiry with various people to figure this out, and I am a dealer, FFL/SOT. Anyhow, SilencerCo said new Charlie mounts should be out by May 2020.
    Old AC730 Saker 5/8-24 direct thread
    Old AC240 Saker 1/2-28 direct thread
    New AC4743 Charlie 5/8-24 direct
    New AC4740 Charlie 1/2-28 direct

Last edited:
    Alright I have become pretty frustrated with trying to find a direct thread option for my SiCo 7.62 Saker suppressor. All retailers show the Charlie mount as either out of stock or discontinued. It’s been this way for over 6 months. I was concerned that my suppressor, which was marketed as being modular with the capacity to change mounting options, is no longer being supported by SiCo so I contacted them about the lack of Charlie mount availability and multiple retailers marking it as discontinued. SiCo’s only response was that they will eventually make more mounts, but could not give me an estimation on a timeline.
    So, does anyone know of a direct thread option besides the Charlie mount? Any third party options that I’m not aware of?
    I’ve tried posting WTB threads on multiple sites, but not a peep from anyone.
    Agreed...