• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Silicon Valley Bank Shares Halted After Plunge Deepens UPDATE: The Silicon Valley Bank has been shut down by regulators

You know how much sone small businesses have in the bank at certain times. ?

Especially those who sell seasonally.

Go work more. Don’t be jealous
let them suffer as they decided to do business with a woke bank, voted for this, and were lock stock and barrel with the libs. zero fks given here

don't care

Ahh hell, they already came up with a workaround to the law they made.

So svb is being bailed out, using a 'loan' from the .gov.

I think the whole reason they done did that is to prevent a run on banks in the morning from folks that are worries their uninsured funds aren't safe. Will it work? We'll see.

Branden

Unfortunately, that’s exactly the way the market works. People get screwed all the time. Close a Biz, file bankruptcy, open same biz under a different name the next day and all is good. It’s fucked up. No repercussions to anyone except the stockholders get screwed.

Curious where you guys would park $500 mil.
I would park $500m real estate at this point. But 13 week treasury bonds aren't doing too bad, and i-bonds are performing really well.

Branden

One more bail out:
Banking regulators devised a plan Sunday to backstop depositors with money at Silicon Valley Bank
, a critical step in stemming a feared panic over the collapsed tech-focused institution.
Regulators said depositors at both failed SVB and Signature Bank
in New York, which also has been closed, will have full access to their deposits.

This just in

Signature Bank becomes the second regional bank to failure in two days as regulators seek to restore calm to the banking world before markets open.

Branden

The same idiots that thought giving out loans to people who didn’t have an income would not come back to bite them, have now found out exactly why hiring policy based on Marxist ideals is not exactly the best way to go.

it's not systematic, no bailout

This just in

Signature Bank becomes the second regional bank to failure in two days as regulators seek to restore calm to the banking world before markets open.

Branden
I think it’s indicative of a larger problem.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
And they are offering loans to all banks that can't get.funding otherwise and accepting mortgage backed securities at Par value as collateral for up to one year. You know they'll roll those indefinitely. But,.only backing $25B for the program.

The real kicker is the Fed is going to pivot back to QE. Hyperinflation is next up to bat.

Not to worry its only green tinted paper , nothing to lose any sleep over.

Dodd Frank bill made sure that we won't be bailing out the banks. Instead the banks can now bail in and take your deposits and issue you an IOU. The FDIC only has enough funds to cover 1.25% of the deposits so if your counting on getting your $250,000 coverage you better think twice.

Dodd Frank bill seems to be worth less than the toilet paper it was written on.

And they are offering loans to all banks that can't get.funding otherwise and accepting mortgage backed securities at Par value as collateral for up to one year. You know they'll roll those indefinitely. But,.only backing $25B for the program.

The real kicker is the Fed is going to pivot back to QE. Hyperinflation is next up to bat.
Better using fake money to backstop Americans than just funneling it to the Ukraine? Maybe? Fuck, who can guess...🤷‍♂️

They failed because of ESG.

Not only supported by the bank, but no doubt by most of their worthless woke clients and their employees.

Burn those banks to the ground. Failure in a spectacular fashion will put the stops to ESG governance.

As for the employees at startups not getting payroll. I bet 98 percent of them are woke retards. They need to get un woke and unfuck themselves, stat.

Not going to happen if govt bails their useless asses out. Again. And gives them a trophy. And a belly rub.

Let them fail. Silicone valley needs a massive purge! Massive!

Sirhr

Last edited:
“The American banking system is really safe and well-capitalised, it’s resilient,” Yellen told CBS’s Face the Nation. “Americans can have confidence in the safety and soundness of our banking system.

“Let me be clear that during the financial crisis, there were investors and owners of systemic large banks that were bailed out … and the reforms that have been put in place means we are not going to do that again."

In other news, COVID-19 vaccines were found to be safe and effective in all age groups and pregnancy statuses. LMFAO

And some fucking democrat douche bag congressman from CA got on TV today and said” the govt needs to secure the funds for the depositors of SVB, and it won’t cost tax payers a dime because the assets are there in the bank “” Fuck you asshole! My tax money should not be for bailing out money hungry corrupt elites. WTF? The assets are bonds purchased at 2020 0% rates! Who the fuck wants those? If they were worth anything, the bank would have sold them to raise their capital, and wouldn’t be in the shit mess they are in. Further more, where the fuck are the Biden banking regulators who were supposed to prevent this shit from happening? And cock suckers paid bonuses only hours before the feds took over the bank! 22-140k. The fucking rich corrupt mother fuckers in our country are sticking it in our asses and we are bending over and saying thank you sir may I have another!

Watch this one.
I do on occasion post a youtube vid but never say it's a absolute must see.
This one is.
There are a lot of stock market "trend" type graphs shown in this video.....WATCH THEM.
It is not pretty.

Reactions: NoDopes
March 12, 2023

Joint Statement by Treasury, Federal Reserve, and FDIC​

Department of the Treasury​
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation​
For release at 6:15 p.m. EDT
“Washington, DC — The following statement was released by Secretary of the Treasury Janet L. Yellen, Federal Reserve Board Chair Jerome H. Powell, and FDIC Chairman Martin J. Gruenberg:
Today we are taking decisive actions to protect the U.S. economy by strengthening public confidence in our banking system. This step will ensure that the U.S. banking system continues to perform its vital roles of protecting deposits and providing access to credit to households and businesses in a manner that promotes strong and sustainable economic growth.
After receiving a recommendation from the boards of the FDIC and the Federal Reserve, and consulting with the President, Secretary Yellen approved actions enabling the FDIC to complete its resolution of Silicon Valley Bank, Santa Clara, California, in a manner that fully protects all depositors. Depositors will have access to all of their money starting Monday, March 13. No losses associated with the resolution of Silicon Valley Bank will be borne by the taxpayer.
We are also announcing a similar systemic risk exception for Signature Bank, New York, New York, which was closed today by its state chartering authority. All depositors of this institution will be made whole. As with the resolution of Silicon Valley Bank, no losses will be borne by the taxpayer.
Shareholders and certain unsecured debtholders will not be protected. Senior management has also been removed. Any losses to the Deposit Insurance Fund to support uninsured depositors will be recovered by a special assessment on banks, as required by law.
Finally, the Federal Reserve Board on Sunday announced it will make available additional funding to eligible depository institutions to help assure banks have the ability to meet the needs of all their depositors.
The U.S. banking system remains resilient and on a solid foundation, in large part due to reforms that were made after the financial crisis that ensured better safeguards for the banking industry. Those reforms combined with today’s actions demonstrate our commitment to take the necessary steps to ensure that depositors’ savings remain safe.”

*updated* 1933 EST March 12th I miss stated that there wasn’t an explanation as to the funding mechanism that was being used to pay for the bridge between assets vs deposits. There is but I missed it initially. It is using the Deposit Insurance Fund, which per the statement any losses suffered from that fund will be raised from the banking institutions via a one time payment. Here is a twitter thread where the poster had suggested the use of this fund previous to this announcement with some explanation as far as how it’d work.

I apologize for missing it earlier, I appreciate those that helped explain it. As I understand it, the agencies/businesses involved had to agree that these banking failures represented a “systemic” risk in order to bring this fund into play.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/pressreleases/monetary20230312b.htm

Reactions: SilentStalkr
It appears that another definition has been rewritten.

Bail out

Like everything else in America. A man can claim he is a woman. The US Government can hand money to a mismanaged bank and call it "make available additional funding" available but not call it a bail out.

Attachments

• 1678710534419.jpeg
    1678710534419.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 20
You can't make this shit up , i guess with SVB your queer score was more important that your credit score

''Senior SVB Risk Manager Oversaw Woke LGBT Programs​

Jay Ersapah -- a self-described "queer person of color from a working-class background" -- was splitting her time between risk management and an assortment of woke programs, as she co-chaired SVB's "European LGBTQIA+ Employee Resource Group."

For example, at the same time she was responsible for managing risks associated with SVB's European, African and Middle Eastern portfolios, Ersapah oversaw a month-long Pride campaign.

According to her bio on a professional networking site, Ersapah also "was instrumental in initiating the [SVB's] first ever global 'safe space catch-up,' supporting employees in sharing their experiences of coming out" as something other than heterosexual.

Ersapah, whose job history on LinkedIn lists roles at Citi, Barclays and Deloitte, also devoted some of her SVB time to writing articles promoting "Lesbian Visibility Day" and "Trans Awareness Week," the Daily Mail reports.

"I feel privileged to help spread awareness of lived queer experiences, partner with charitable organizations, and above all create a sense of community for our LGBTQ+ employees and allies," Ersapah said in SVB materials.

Embracing a broader woke agenda that eschews underwriting purely based on business fundamentals, a 16-page, January 2022 DEI brochure touted an SVB program "focused
on increasing representation and funding for women, Black and Latinx founders, investors and professionals in the innovation economy." ''

This sounds to good to be true.

Prince Harry and Oprah lose millions in SVB collapse

The collapse of Silicon Valley Bank yesterday was the second largest bank in US history to collapse, second only to Washington Mutual in 2008.
Prince Harry may have lost $1.2 billion, and Oprah lost $590 million in the collapse of the SVB bank in California yesterday. The FDIC insures accounts only up to $250,000. You’d think they would have known…

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/oprah-stands-to-lose-590-million-after-collapse-of-svb/

This sounds to good to be true.

Prince Harry and Oprah lose millions in SVB collapse

The collapse of Silicon Valley Bank yesterday was the second largest bank in US history to collapse, second only to Washington Mutual in 2008.
Prince Harry may have lost $1.2 billion, and Oprah lost $590 million in the collapse of the SVB bank in California yesterday. The FDIC insures accounts only up to $250,000. You’d think they would have known…

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/oprah-stands-to-lose-590-million-after-collapse-of-svb/

Wonder how long Harry and his half-blood princess can live on the $250k insurance payout? Now an average American should be able to live 2 - 5 years on that. Harry... 6 hours.

Oh and Oprah... WAHHHHH... You are the Uber Woke Karen of uber wokes. I know you are worth a lot more than a mere 590M. But you are going to feel the consequences of your wokeness! Ah ha ah ahh a haha...

Sirhr

Wonder how long Harry and his half-blood princess can live on the $250k insurance payout? Now an average American should be able to live 2 - 5 years on that. Harry... 6 hours.

Oh and Oprah... WAHHHHH... You are the Uber Woke Karen of uber wokes. I know you are worth a lot more than a mere 590M. But you are going to feel the consequences of your wokeness! Ah ha ah ahh a haha...

Sirhr
"Come on, Man." For once, I agree with Burt- Oprah and The Royals (among many others) are going to be made whole, I way or another. "They" aren't going to let "friends of theirs" feel the pinch. You know it, but we'll never read about it.

Reactions: UKDslayer

Sirhr

Unfortunately, like other posters commented they are not losing a dime , even if it was only Oprah with 590mio $ in the hole that alone would have put enough Demorat donor money in jeopardy to bail out the bank ,but there is probably many more donors in the hole at SVB

Last edited:
Coward-Piven strategy, because nobody can accidentally be that incompetent. Burn it all down to demonstrate that "capitalism" just won't work. Then the dumb masses will clamor for government to save them, just like during the covid lockdowns. Besides, how can you make the switch to a digital currency that can be controlled to keep you from buying too many evil guns when there is so much uncontrolled paper currency that isn't worthless yet.

Coward-Piven strategy, because nobody can accidentally be that incompetent. Burn it all down to demonstrate that "capitalism" just won't work. Then the dumb masses will clamor for government to save them, just like during the covid lockdowns. Besides, how can you make the switch to a digital currency that can be controlled to keep you from buying too many evil guns when there is so much uncontrolled paper currency that isn't worthless yet.
Carry those thought's forward and you will figure out how this scenario will play out.
It's not the people that our enemies want, it's the natural resources America has.
Eliminate the dumb, lazy Americans and simply walk across an open border to take over a country.
Right before our very eyes.

Reactions: tomcatmv
Almost everyone on TV is lying (except Charles Payne). They are claiming that they had over leveraged into government bonds, and as the interest rates have climbed (Oh, the shock of it!!!) they became insolvent. Payne has pointed out that all their long-term bonds had matured, and this could not possibly be the case. They will find any excuse for the collapse EXCEPT the actual cause, which is investing based on leftist politics rather than the numbers.

If you want to see what is actually going on with our government and financial system you should watch the HBO miniseries "Chernobyl". It does a wonderful job of showing how a totalitarian system of government is built on a foundation of lies, and one lie leads to bigger and bigger lies till disaster strikes, and then the keep lying to try and cover it up, and that creates more disaster. The left is built on a philosophy of lies, and when that becomes the basis of your investing disaster and bankruptcy is the only possible result. Reality will always getcha.

And some fucking democrat douche bag congressman from CA got on TV today and said” the govt needs to secure the funds for the depositors of SVB, and it won’t cost tax payers a dime because the assets are there in the bank “” Fuck you asshole! My tax money should not be for bailing out money hungry corrupt elites. WTF? The assets are bonds purchased at 2020 0% rates! Who the fuck wants those? If they were worth anything, the bank would have sold them to raise their capital, and wouldn’t be in the shit mess they are in. Further more, where the fuck are the Biden banking regulators who were supposed to prevent this shit from happening? And cock suckers paid bonuses only hours before the feds took over the bank! 22-140k. The fucking rich corrupt mother fuckers in our country are sticking it in our asses and we are bending over and saying thank you sir may I have another!
And Gov. Gruesome is also pushing for billions of $ for reparations in a state that was never a "slave state".