• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sin City Precision Rifle Challenge RESULTS

Re: Sin City Precision Rifle Challenge RESULTS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReaperDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swarrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stephen W 603.1

R&D (HateCa) built:
.308 WIN unknown reamer
24" Bartlein 1 in 11.25 MTU Barrel
Trued Remington action and trigger
MAK tube chassis
USO 5-25x58 TPal 35mmtube RDP reticel
USO rings
TAB sling
Harris Bipod

Load:
Winchester Brass
CCI BR-2 Primer
42.8 gr RL-15
175 SMK 2.220 ogive
</div></div>
pics? </div></div>

Pics of swarrick's rig can be found here:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...073#Post1376073

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOPTY WHOOOOOOOP.

KMW Built 260Rem
McM A5 Gap Camo
Premier PH 5-25X

2400 + rounds still shooting .5MOA

AI AE mkII
Premier 5-25
155 scenar load I'm normally shooting with you Jeff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOPTY WHOOOOOOOP.
</div></div>

Dude asked for pics of swarrick's rig, I figured a link would be better than clogging up the thread with them.....if that's what the above comment was for (<span style="font-style: italic">if not, I read it wrong</span>).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude asked for pics of swarrick's rig, I figured a link would be better than clogging up the thread with them.....if that's what the above comment was for (<span style="font-style: italic">if not, I read it wrong</span>). </div></div>

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOPTY WHOOOOOOOP is the norcal mating call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOPTY WHOOOOOOOP is the norcal mating call. </div></div>
mmmmmmkkayyyy, it is California I guess
grin.gif

Great bunch of pics Kurt!

Kurt, looks awesome man! Really sorry I missed it. Hoping next year I'll be able to show.

Still waiting on the AAR from Chuck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2156SMK said:
mmmmmmkkayyyy, it is California I guess
grin.gif
</div></div>

No, just the bay area.
We don't have a so-cal mating call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurt, Bear, Werner, etc. Once again a big thank you. </div></div>

My pleasure, Chiller - it was great working on the "other side" ... I thoroughly enjoyed it. And it REALLY makes you appreciate what it takes to put a good match on. Looking forward to the big annual matches in Phoenix, NORCAL and SOCAL.

Bear

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Video from shoot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dU7R4KVKZc </div></div>

awesome vid! This match was something I'll look back at as a damned good time. His YouTube channel has vids of some of the stages as well. Group 2s barrel stage is in there, if you want to see me quickly missing stuff haha