• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Sinclair PT-2000 Priming Tool with case and shell holders

Speedjunkie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2007
Southern Kommiefornia
Hi Guys,

I'm cleaning out a few items that I don't need/use. I have a like new Sinclair PT-2000 priming tool. Comes with all the items as supplied by Sinclair (priming tool with universal shell holder head, large and small primer punch housings and punches, shims for use with large primer punch housing, instructions, etc). I also have a brand new set of Lee shell holders and the fitted case that Sinclair sells separately.

1. Sinclair sells the priming tool for $119.99 here

2. Sinclair sells the Lee shell holders for $24.49 here

3. Sinclair sells the fitted case for $24.99 here

Here is a copy of the instructions that come with the tool.

The shell holders and the fitted case are unused. The priming tool was purchased a few years ago used, but I never used it. It came with a shell holder for the 308 cartridge family when I bought it. It's AS NEW. You'd be hard pressed to tell that it's used. You can see a video of everything here. If purchased from Sinclair, it would run you $170 plus tax and shipping. Price for everything above shipped within CONUS is $OLD...saving you easily $40-$50 off price of new. Payment via USPS money order, regular Paypal + 4% fees or CASH FTF. I'm located in Orange County, SoCal and am willing to meet buyers if you come down to me. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks.

Ed

Last edited: