• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sister Dying

Bushmaster7

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2002
CONUS
Would appreciate any prayers you can offer up for my sister Darlene who is dying of cancer of the pancreas. She has bravely been fighting stage 4 colon cancer that spread to her lymp nodes; but it is now in her pancreas as well and she is in horrible pain. She is my only sister and is only 54 years old which makes it even harder. thanks, Dale.

Re: Sister Dying

prayers for Darlene sent

Father God I come to you in Jesus Holy name .. I ask that you for no other reason than to show yourself amazing to HEAL Darlene from of this cancer from the top of her head to the bottom of the her soles of her feet. LORD most of all I pray that she has accepted your son in to her heart and that she will spend eternity with you. And I pray that you blanket her family with peace and strength.
Dale be the rock that stands on the LORD for your family...

I'm really sorry to hear about your sister Dale. We'll keep her and your family in our prayers. Hang in there brother!! 54 is wayyy too young.

Chad

May all the wonderful blessings of the Lord come down and give peace and healing. God Speed to you and yours my friend.

DK

Got word a good friend of mine has been diognosed with terminal lung cancer.

God has been working alot here lately.

Ill add your sister to the prayer list at the house of Leland.

Prayers sent for both of you -

Get some Essiac, if you have nothing to lose then use the Native American (Canadian) herbal tea - I've seen it work in animals and I've used it in the past when my gallbladder felt like it was going to explode.

My girlfriends aunt is dying, any day, any moment now - it's a bad year..

She has been included in our prayer circle....you and your family also are included.

I lost my grandmother two weeks ago to a brief battle with brain cancer. You and your family have our deepest sympathy.

Prayers sent.

Having to support a close friend who passed away from the same thing. All you can do is love your Sister and tell how you much you care for her.

Thanks again so much everyone. Your prayers and thoughts help more than you can realize. Dale.

Dale,

Prayers sent for you and your family, and here's a personal story of hope. My dad was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in September 2008. The fist-sized tumor was removed only to discover over a dozen lesions on his liver and an enormous abcess on the large intestine itself. After losing a third of his colon, my dad underwent a tough chemo regimen and reduced the lesions on his liver to a manageable level. Then came the liver surgery last May.

Throughout this ordeal, my dad went from 250lbs to 160lbs. We thought we had the cancer beat but they missed a small tumor in a muscle where the original tumor had been. He has restarted chemo and while it's tough, I'm really beginning to believe that modern medicine and a person's will to live will give them a real fighting chance.

My old man wasn't supposed to make it this long, but he's made it through all these ordeals mainly because my older sister had her first baby, a little girl, in April 2008. I truly believe that my dad becoming a grandfather and having that little bit of joy amidst a world of shit has pulled him through the tough times. Whatever your sister loves the most, make it as readily accessible as possible for her.

I pray for you and your family during these tough times. But have hope, no one's fate is written in stone.

Absolutely, and for you and the rest of the family as well.

Greg

Tell your sister we are all thinking about her and hope that the pain stops. I know how it feels to see a loved one struggle with cancer. Hang in there Dale, keep strong for her and show as much support as you can.

God Bless and prayers sent.

Dale would be honored too? Prayers to all of you and your family

My sister just called me and she is turning yellow since her liver is now blocked on top of everything else. She is going in for emergency surgery to at least unblock it on Christmas Eve. I will be travelling from New Jersey out to see her in Ohio on Christmas Day. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers for her. God Bless you all this time of year that we especially remember the birth of Him who is life eternal. No matter what happens to us all here (we will all die) that is the promise He makes to us - John 3:16 indeed.

I just read this. The lists we maintain, we maintain. 5 men came off today, safe at home in Cali from OEF. You and your sister have been added. God Bless.

Dale,

Something to hold on to here:

"All things are possible to him that believes"

"Nothing is impossible with God"

"JC is the same, yesterday, today and forever"

If he healed yesterday, he still does today.

I'm standing in the gap with the others for Darlene's total healing and restoration.

I expect to hear a good report.

Mark

I am saddened by your news. I will pray for your family and sister. Be strong!

I feel your pain and know what you are experiencing. I found out two weeks ago that my closest sister (41 years old) has an inoperable terminal cancerous brain tumor. It is already affecting her personality and logical reasoning. I am heading to see her later today. She is only expected to live another 6-12 months with treatment. She and her husband were given children after 16 years of marriage. Three daughters age 6,4 and 2.

Proverbs 3: 5-6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

I am very sorry for your whole family. My mother succumbed to pancreatic cancer 11 years ago and I certaintly feel your pain. All I can say is to seek out the best pain management professionals you can find. My mother finally got some relief from epidural treatments.

Mooredj, some added your way as well for you and your family and those precious girls.