• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Site Changes Coming Monday!

Something odd happened today .. clicked on below thread

1607977998372.png

And got the following ... (never seen this before, was 100% repeatable) ... nothing jumps out as a protected thread

1607978046731.png

@craigos I believe that usually means the thread was deleted but hasn’t been scrubbed yet from the forum/thread list itself. At least what I have observed when I’ve seen similar.

Refresh your browser?

@craigos I believe that usually means the thread was deleted but hasn’t been scrubbed yet from the forum/thread list itself. At least what I have observed when I’ve seen similar.

Refresh your browser?

Yep, did some sleuthing and it looked like it was deleted after it was published and showed up in search results. Was wondering when a thread is removed why it pops up the sub page though ...

Sorry, if this has already been asked, but is there a way to filter the old DIY-section's topics from the bear bit's other... um... stuff?

Sorry, if this has already been asked, but is there a way to filter the old DIY-section's topics from the bear bit's other... um... stuff?

I think we deleted it as it was under used, I don't see any DIY filter so I believe I told them to remove it

A few minor sections I just removed rather than try to play with it, if the threads are there I believe I can add the tag or at least add the tag back moving forward

That is because you are too stupid to use this site,

Why not just log out and go away,

it's not one big catch all its very specific

you caught me... You are right that when using the filters it is very specific but they don't show up consistently on mobile for me. I guess a STFU will suffice though lol.

That or I will help you

Fuck the PX if you don't like it go fucking pay armslist to sell your crap

The next step is to 100% charge you assholes who just want to criticize my free service I provide

That or I will help you

Fuck the PX if you don't like it go fucking pay armslist to sell your crap

The next step is to 100% charge you assholes who just want to criticize my free service I provide

OK, let's try starting over...

not sure what the problem is but I'm only able to get the filter drop-down to show up about half the time when I'm using chrome on an android device.

This is what really drives me nuts and the ultimate reality of these posts, and why in most cases I just discourage the poster.

You have a question, you're not sure how to use something, okay the site changed, how do I do what I did before, so rather than ask an intelligent question or bring the issue you are experiencing to light so maybe it can be answered, instead you stick to insults.

Then when you get called on it, the real issue comes to light. You have an issue, or you are not sure what is going on and NOW you want to know how to fix it.

Well If you can't ask the real question the first time, fuck you on the second go around. You feel stupid so you make a dumb public statement, all I hear is Tom Hanks,

I don't get it....

I can't answer I don't get it questions nor will I try. if you don't get it, and you don't like it, leave, public I don't like it posts when the issue is, I don't understand something will get you discouraged, it's that easy. I consider these lame-ass posts "Forum Suicide Lite" posts, and I am happy to help you end your time here.

i liked the floating menu so you didn't have to go to the top of the page for the link to new posts, but seems that feature was removed?