• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Site downtime refund

That African pussy
48A601D0-FE74-4588-A337-EAB94F6186C1.gif

Reactions: The D
I love a good blow job, it’s a shortcut to my heart strings

Many women think they give a good hummer by just being willing to wrap their mouth around it, but the truth is, it takes skill and effort if you want to do it right ladies so take a class or something

Is that a computer generated gay guy (see, I was PC and didnt say faggot).🖖Live long and prosper.

• Haha
Reactions: Aftermath
So are the checks going to like the IRS refund checks ?

I love a good blow job, it’s a shortcut to my heart strings

Many women think they give a good hummer by just being willing to wrap their mouth around it, but the truth is, it takes skill and effort if you want to do it right ladies so take a class or something

You could branch out and use that ONE mod that likes this kinda thing.
A good business opportunity win win

You have got to be kidding me.

I nominate this thread for the stupidest thing I've seen in at least a month.
ooooh... I'm not sure. How long ago was the guy that was telling us all about how his expert sniper friend was training him and then things got really silly? I feel like it's not been quite a month. I could be wrong though and in which case, yeah. Holy shit.

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I don’t need a lot of neck, I’m only 5’2”

Plus benders not my type, I wanna watch and admire the work and effort so I need something better to look at

Bound to be one here that is your type

244468375_10159814109672990_8278607460259443360_n.jpg
CE42615F-E7FD-410D-9526-77B5DC959088.jpg
177D9B08-0577-4BEA-812D-E33A8322CF69.jpeg.jpg

Last edited: