• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sitting in the waiting room expecting my first grandchild

Congrats, Grandpa!

17 OCT 99 - Redheaded ball of fire in her second year of college. Wants to be a doc.

20 SEP 13 - Looks and acts like his dad. Self-winding.

Congrats buddy! My best wishes and hope everything goes well.

A toast to you...

anim_beer.gif

Congrats, OLD buddy.
See how fast you became an old man LOL
Reminds me of the GGS turning 7 and we took him hunting with us, a girl in his class asked him where he'd been.... Reply was DOING MABN THINGS... What a guy.
Have fun with the new one of the family

Congrats @Lawless !!!

Won't be long you'll be wearing him out on a long day in the woods or on some water hunting and fishing. Teach him about the commies and teach him to cuss! Then send him home jacked up on Coca-Cola!

There is no feeling that is the same as when your first grandchild is born, I always saw the grandparents doting on them in movies and such, but I get it now it’s a special thing, when I had mine my face had to have had the BIGGEST smile on it anytime he comes up.

Congrats!
They are certainly fun.
Doesn’t take anything you feel away from your kids just adds new feelings.

Reactions: Lawless
Congratulations Grandpa!!

Missed this yesterday somehow.

Children really are a great blessing. Whether your own, grands, or just family you will love and cherish.
Tough stuff too, but like all the greatest parts of life, none of them are easy.

Reactions: lash and Lawless
Congrats Grandpa! Hope the old lady knows what to do now that she'll have a grandpa in her bed. (If that applies to you)

Expecting my third child around Christmas time...give or take two weeks...I swear my Dad gets more out of my kids some days then I do. I'm busy trying to figure out the results of my OCW or what powder to try next and my Dad is busy playing with his Grandchildren, making memories.

Reactions: Lawless