• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Slayer Raining Blood with a belt fed.

I’ve had the privilege of seeing Slayer 13 times, and that video made me all warm and fuzzy like the first time I saw them in ‘95. Fucking awesome! Thanks OP.

I resemble that remark. My white privilege was working at McDonald’s after school to pay for the ticket 🤷🏼‍♂️

Boy does that bring back Memories... Not Slayer... but getting ticket to Jethro Tull at the Centrum in Worcester.. $13.50. But at $2.35 an hour before taxes... that was two days work. Before the gas.

White privilege... we called it working from the time we were 15... or a lot younger if you lived on a farm.

Sirhr

Glad I got to see them before they put the guitar picks and drumsticks down.

Tom Araya is a big Republican and Trump supporter. He got into it many times with his fellow bandmates for his posts. Hope none of that was the reason for the ending. I did see an interview many years ago where Tom was saying the toll it was taking on him touring due to some health issues he had so I'm sure that added to it.

I actually meet Tom Araya and Kerry King in Columbus,Oh back in the early 2000's. Spent about 1/2 an hour talking with them pretty legit guys. One of those things I'll never forget!
"In the speed of the moment life stands still now your standing in my killing field" - SLAYER