• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

sling for aics 1.5 stock

briang7511

steel smasher
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2013
Michigan
I have found on eurooptics web page the sling made by ai. There are only two options. Who else makes a sling that will work without damaging the skins?

Hi,

there is a french manufacturer who make strong, useful sling for AI. I'm waiting for two for my AIAW and AIAX.
I like US products, but in this case, his products are closed to my service and needs

Website

He can send to USA

If you want some helps, info, contact me. I will do my best to give the best accurate infos needed

dsc00310.jpg

dsc00311.jpg

dsc00312.jpg

dsc00341.jpg

dsc00321.jpg

dsc00322.jpg

dsc00112.jpg

dsc00113.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know the shipping costs from france to germany? The AICS-Mag pouches look very intresting.

I use a Mountain Shooter sling on my 1.5, Brock Markwell, "Mountain Shooter" here on the 'Hide can hook you up, great guy and product.