• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

sling question

Re: sling question

one of my slings came with a "thong'' for this very purpose. I don't care for it but some use it.
774b.jpg

How about just running it through the rear sling mount that is already there? It will bunch up a bit, but it won't affect function any. You will also not have to worry about it loosening up on you.

When you properly adjust a TIS or TAB and you are using it in "loop" mode then there is no tension on the rear swivel to pull the rifle to the side. The only time there is tension on the rear is when you are carrying or using it as a "hasty" sling.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about just running it through the rear sling mount that is already there? It will bunch up a bit, but it won't affect function any. You will also not have to worry about it loosening up on you.

When you properly adjust a TIS or TAB and you are using it in "loop" mode then there is no tension on the rear swivel to pull the rifle to the side. The only time there is tension on the rear is when you are carrying or using it as a "hasty" sling. </div></div>
I considered that but I was just wondering if any body had any different ideas, but thats probably what Ill do until I break down and buy a PRS.