• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Slipknot Drummer Dead

And July 17, one of the rocks greatest violinist, as well s decent vocalist, Robby Steinhardt of Kansas died of Sepsis after a bout of acute pancreatitis.
Notice his shirt, listen to the brief interview:

Reactions: BLEE and madppcs
damn it. Joey J. has always been my favorite drummer. He played the double floor base better than anyone. LoL, one of the craziest sights ive ever seen was a slipknot concert at House of Blues in Myrtle Beach. Loved every second of it. RIP Joey.

Anyone have specifics on his death? Way too young. I went to see them play 3 times in one year, the whole drum stage got lifted up in the air at 90* to the floor and was spinning while he played and never skipped a beat.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
And July 17, one of the rocks greatest violinist, as well s decent vocalist, Robby Steinhardt of Kansas died of Sepsis after a bout of acute pancreatitis.
Notice his shirt, listen to the brief interview:

I knew he had been sick for a while.
Sad to see him go.

Robbie lived in the same neighborhood as I did when I was a teen.
During his spare time, he'd help out local bands near us and he'd run the sound boards and record their performances.

Easy guy to talk to and I loved the music they made.

RIP Robbie

Reactions: Jgunner
Still my favorite “workout music” band.