• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Slippyfist Does Some Sexual Experimenting. LOL..

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
photo1cn.png

photo2c.png

photo3k.png

photo4x.png

photo5.png

Re: Slippyfist Does Some Sexual Experimenting. LOL..

Sounds more like the guys fantasy than something that happened in reality.

Funny though.

I only wish this kinda stuff were fantasy.
This 50 something guy comes into the ER with a bad bellyache and the ER doc hears a buzzing noise in the belly. He gets an Xray and sees an object in the rectum and the belly is full of free air (meaning a bowel perforation) so he calls me.
I talk to the guy and his wife and he is not telling whats up. So I call the OR and tell them to prep for surgery stat.
This Indian dude who is the anethesia that night comes down to see the guy and then he comes and asks me "are you going to take it out", WTF, so I say "No, just change the batteries........of course I am going to take it out you dumbshit, and find the hole in his gut and fix it."
So anyway when I open the guy up there is shit everywhere. He had perforated many hours before. The object of his affection was a Squiggle Wiggle Writer. It turns out his girlfriend shoved it up his ass while they were having fun and she perforated his colon with it.
When his wife heard the story she left and we never saw her again.

Friend of mine was a nurse. This gal came in with a trench coat on wrapped around her. Walks up to the front desk and whispers, " my dobie is stuck in me." Friend looks at her with a puzzled look, asks her to repeat this several times, well finally, the gal stepped back, opened the coat, and a doberman pincher is standing on his hind legs, she is naked, and his knotted up inside her!

A guy comes in, whos wife went out on the town for the night. He thought the candles didnt belong in the candle holder, but up his ass instead. He found out the tough way that candle wax melts below body temp, it was stuck up their.

Gal came in, with dripping oozing stench with maggest in her pussy. Tells the doc she thinks something is wrong, "no shit". Come to find out, her boyfriend talked her into letting him stick roast beef up her pussy, and eat it out, but apparently he didnt get it all. Because it started to go bad up insider her, it was a bad deal.

Those are some fucked up stories but im sure that shit happens more than we think.

I saw a guy who's wife had used a can of that foam stuff that gets hard. You know they fill in the cracks in brick walls with it. No shit, the guys wife filled him up. I wouldn't of laughed so hard if the guy didn't have a high and tight hair cut with overly masculine tattoos (tough guy stuff).

Christ, my wife was an OR nurse for 15 years, this shit does really happen.

One of my favorites.

Guy comes into the ER (not his first time for this kind of thing) and has to go to surgery to have a very large rubber dick removed from his ass. I was told it was about as big around as a beer can.

This squirrel did a couple lines of coke and crammed it in. His sphincter spasmed, or some damned thing, and he couldn't get it out. So he realises he has a problem and doesn't really want the embarassment of going to the hospital with a giant rubber dick in his ass. Decides he'll do a couple more lines of blow and cut it out himself with a steak knife. Well, when that didn't work he finally threw in the towel and called an ambulance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: j5r1d1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Woman-Severely-Injured-in-Sex-ToyPower-Tool-Encounter.html

True story..... </div></div>

He should have attached it to his Milwauke hammer drill.

For the final word in sick sex injuries, type in your browser.......glassass.....you'll surely regret it. If your lucky this thread will get deleted before you see this.

Im going to start a thread on how many hours of my life shankster has stolen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the final word in sick sex injuries, type in your browser.......glassass.....you'll surely regret it. If your lucky this thread will get deleted before you see this. </div></div>

You mean "1 guy, 1 jar"???

I almost puked when I saw a .gif made from that clip!

Freaky fucker!!!