• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Slow motion 1000 yrd bullet trace video

BgBmBoo

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
So it seems a lot of folks like seeing the bullet trace/vapor trail of the bullets. So I made up this video of a bunch of slow motion "shots" of the shots at 1000 yards.

These are all 6mm...either .243 or 6XC.

Take care,Stan

PS....go full screen for best viewing.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSDDWq_YLXg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSDDWq_YLXg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Slow motion 1000 yrd bullet trace video

Schweet thanks for sharing that was good footage!!!

Well, all I can say is if you made the video it must be Amber makin' those hits... CHICKEN DOWN!!!

Another awesome video Bro!! Well done!!

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cazorp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great vid, what cam are you using and what magnification? </div></div>

Camera is a Sony HRD-CX550V. It is a flash memory unit so it is very compact and light weight.
The digital zoom goes out to 120X. It is VERY noisy at full mag. I think on these vids it was around 80X.

Take care,Stan

Love the trace! Great job cathing it on video. I have shot in conditions several times where I was able to see it; however, I could never catch it on film like you did

God I hate that sound...

Trips me out every time. Cool but trippy a F*ck

anyone know what atmospheric conditions are the best or better than others for seeing the trace?
I'm curious is high humibity low temp or high temp makes a better trace. Maybe it's the direction the light is coming from... maybe something else.
Let me know what conditions were present when "you" could see the traces. Maybe we can figure it out and get more vids.

Love tracers. Only thing better? Incendiary tracers!

Oh you finally got your post count up to sell your stuff....

You might want to try to read what the thread is actually about before commenting next time. And while you're at it read the forum rules again. Don't be surprised if you get a vacation and/or your ad gets pulled.