• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SMACK the SMILEY Fall 2009 RESULTS BELOW!

Re: SMACK the SMILEY Fall 2009

Thanks again for all the work you put in to these matches, Jason! I can only imagine what the $5800 has gone towards in helping our guys in the field.

And a big thank you to all of the sponsors who provide some great products and services.

Congrats to the winners!

Looking forward to the Snowflake match.

Holy COW!! JB, that score of 272 I believe is a new record for the Smilies... dangit!!

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brain</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks again for all the work you put in to these matches, Jason! I can only imagine what the $5800 has gone towards in helping our guys in the field.

And a big thank you to all of the sponsors who provide some great products and services.

Congrats to the winners!

Looking forward to the Snowflake match. </div></div>

I agree on all counts! Once again, I didn't get my entries shot, but once again couldn't be happier donating to the cause.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy COW!! JB, that score of 272 I believe is a new record for the Smilies... dangit!!

DK</div></div>

In the Winter of 2007/2008, Hoser had a 280... I already checked. He was also using Eley Ammo. I posted an article on Eley in the Rimfire Section. It is a nice thread.

Thanks so much for putting this on! This was truly challenging and more fun than I have had just shooting rings and groups.

And for those who are wondering... I pretty much ruined 2 targets taking the 40/50 confidence shot!

Oh nooooooo, I missed the fall match. Fall has come and gone. This stinks.

Congrats to all the winners. Looks like very tuff competition this time.

Thanks to JB for continuing to host this match. (Seems like it is the only time I get to shoot anymore.)
cry.gif

A special THANK YOU to ALL the sponsors who so willingly donate prizes in support of this effort. You are all top-notch!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy COW!! JB, that score of 272 I believe is a new record for the Smilies... dangit!!

DK</div></div>

In the Winter of 2007/2008, Hoser had a 280... I already checked. He was also using Eley Ammo. I posted an article on Eley in the Rimfire Section. It is a nice thread.</div></div>

Thanks for the correction and information. Congrats on the score all the same... mighty fine shootin!!

DK

Thanks, z71.

I see now that you hold the centerfire record. Congrats. It is a lot easier shooting at 50 yards... I can't imagine shooting at 100... those smilies are tiny.

And also... many thanks to the sponsors.

man, i think i am going to have to try this game out. looks like lots of fun

JB.

Looks like anether fall match is past. Thank you for the work that you are doing. I am sure the Opperators in harms way apprecate it also.

Snowflakes are falling here and its reminding me that the Snowflake match is soon apon us. I will be in for the normal run of them. lol

Again Thank You for the work.

And let us all keep the Opperators and others in harms way in our prayers this Holiday Season, and God Bless America.

THANKS!!!! to JB and also to everyone of the wonderful sponsors!!
Congrats to the winners!!
Lookin' forward to the snowflakes!!

Thanks Jason for all you do to make the Smiley's a fun event.

Special Thank You to all the generous Sponsors for your participation.

Looking forward to the flakes-hoping I'll shoot them better.

Regards

Mark

Jason thanks again for the good cause rifle match. Your doing great and all your hard work is much appreciated. I look forward to your snowflake match and will be donating for the winter match as well. Thanks again

Jake

Jason,
A huge thanks once again to you and the sponsors for keeping this running for us and the cause!!! I dropped score shamefully this round - ugh(in part due to a huge gash caused by an improperly mounted deer rifle scope a couple minutes before I shot, - excuses excuses,LOL). Brock said "You gonna get that stitched up or shoot?" Glad I stayed and shot now!!!! Will be buying more targets again next round. Hopefully I can shoot all year and actually get a aggregate for once. Thanks again
Matt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woodlanddude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jason,
A huge thanks once again to you and the sponsors for keeping this running for us and the cause!!! I dropped score shamefully this round - ugh(in part due to a huge gash caused by an improperly mounted deer rifle scope a couple minutes before I shot, - excuses excuses,LOL). Brock said "You gonna get that stitched up or shoot?" Glad I stayed and shot now!!!! Will be buying more targets again next round. Hopefully I can shoot all year and actually get a aggregate for once. Thanks again
Matt </div></div>

And I can hear him saying that...funny stuff. Hope you got yourself fixed up!
smile.gif

Glad you guys are all still having a blast. That makes it easier to bust my tail to make it happen
smile.gif

Cheers,
JB

figures you would post the scores up while i was offline for a few days
smile.gif
thanks to JB and the sponsors for another interesting match. can't wait to order those bergers, just what i wanted for Christmas
smile.gif

I am having a blast shooting this competition. I now have my family involved in it as well, and they are always asking me when are we shooting again!! I love it, and wouldn't change a thing!!

Thanks JB for keeping this show on the road... it is greatly appreciated!!

DK

Jason, I can say this finally. Thank you for the most humiliating match I have ever sat in on....
smile.gif

I needed a way to measure myself and the only way this match can be an acurate tool for learning is to shoot it honestly.... I now see the really hard lessons learned with this match. Thank you for the motivation to try and improve my skills.

Also, THANK YOU SPONSORS!!!!!!! Thank you for supporting our addiction....errrr.... hobby!!!!

I am very appreciative of the prize I have won and look foward to the next match on the 18th!!!!!!

Thanks again,
Dave

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seaaggie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man, i think i am going to have to try this game out. looks like lots of fun </div></div>

It is a blast... literally!! And the fact that we have such outstanding vendors that donate the stuff they do... it's incredible!! For a few bucks and an awesome chance to do so much good for our guarding front line guys... it's a win win for all!!

DK