• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

small rifle primers rem 7 1/2 at midway. call

gau17

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2009
Valencia
site is showing not available. hurry. they said they have plenty. limit 5k.

Good luck.

Re: small rifle primers rem 7 1/2 at midway. call

all gone. They went out from the time I entered my account info and went to my cart. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

I was trying to order 5K online but they were having issues with the site so I finally tried to call in for the order and they were sold out already, within 19 mins of getting the email that they were in stock. Next time I will call in right away when I get the email. One more reason to love the blackberry.

I have a regular cell phone that allows email from certain providers. Got the email a couple days ago about Winchester Large Rifle primers in stock. Immediately called the number and was too late. I guess they email notifications in the order that you request to be notified. I was p.o.'ed that I missed that boat.

It is nice to be able to get the emails on the regular phones but there is a delay of about 10-15 minutes. On my blackberry, my email address is through the blackberry server so I get the email about 10 seconds after it gets sent. In most cases this wouldn't make much of a difference but as fast as primers are selling it could be the difference between primers or no primers. Good luck on the chase.

The blackberry came through for me also and I was lucky enough to get in on them.

just got off the phone. Of course day late and dollar short.

Guy said that had 400k and they went out in less than 20 minutes.

Rem Small Rifle Match, $30/k

damn damn damn damn...