• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Smollett guilty

L8GYsFjQ.jpeg

I'd like to spit on her face

more importantly....if the police found 2 white guys in the area matching the description of the "attackers"....Jussie wouldve had 0 problem saying "yup, those are the men" and ruin those guys lives...

....he would have had 0 qualms profiting off sending 2 innocent men to jail...

and then throughout the trial, he tried to throw the 2 Nigerians under the bus, claiming they legit attacked him.

what an absolute piece of shit....he and everyone that supported him needs to be fucking ruined....

citizen-kane-orson-welles.gif

This is what the soft, compromising faggots in this country don't understand. These are evil murdering cunts.
These people will destroy you if they can, and in fact, actively look for ways to do so. There are worse things to do to people than killing them. This is what cunts like Smoolyay, Kumguzzla H., Brandon, Shifty Alan, BLM, AUntifags, the cast of the View, etc are really good at doing to people.

"It's not that they don't care about you. It's that they fucking HATE you with a white hot passion." - Fig

When a criminal has absolutely zero contrition over his crimes, and continues to insist he is the victim rather than the perpetrator, the judge should impose the maximum sentence.

When do the Nigerian dudes get deported for helping the homo commit multiple felonies?

Reactions: oneshot86
Did you read the story??? I don't see how this applies at all.
They had African garb up all over and pictures of themselves they get appraisal.
They have white friend put her family pictures up and take all the black stuff out and get new appraisal thats 500K higher.
It sounds like some bs, kinda like dude faking a hate crime.

They bought a home, put 400,000k into it but the appraised value after spending 400K only went up 100k. They called complained and got a second appraisal.

In the middle of that they try to pull some racism bullshit .

Just because you put $400,000 into a house that you remodeled doesn’t necessarily mean you’re going to get it back out of it.

Sounds like complete fucking bullshit to me

It sounds like some bs, kinda like dude faking a hate crime.

They bought a home, put 400,000k into it but the appraised value after spending 400K only went up 100k. They called complained and got a second appraisal.

In the middle of that they try to pull some racism bullshit .

Just because you put $400,000 into a house that you remodeled doesn’t necessarily mean you’re going to get it back out of it.

Sounds like complete fucking bullshit to me
I am in remodeling. Ive seen idiots put 100k into a house for it to appraise lower than when they started. No accounting for taste or design.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Here's how you know it's bullshit article. Nobody in the right fucking mind goes and has their home appraised for more so they can pay more taxes.

Sentencing today for Smollett (still pending as of this post). Presented so far:
Defense tried to get a retrial (denied). Prosecutors requested $130K for police OT. Factors presented:
1) Smollett still hasn't taken responsibility, won't admit guilty or show any remorse. Denigration of "true hate crimes".
2) 80 letters and four speakers including from 92 y.o. grandmother "he's such a good boy" who "would only become evil in prison" or "will be attacked on racist grounds" (because he is a gay part-Jew) in prison. And he is innocent (per ignorant).

Sentencing today for Smollett (still pending as of this post). Presented so far:
Defense tried to get a retrial (denied). Prosecutors requested $130K for police OT. Factors presented:
1) Smollett still hasn't taken responsibility, won't admit guilty or show any remorse. Denigration of "true hate crimes".
2) 80 letters and four speakers including from 92 y.o. grandmother "he's such a good boy" who "would only become evil in prison" or "will be attacked on racist grounds" in prison.

Evil in prison, com'on man the dude would love prison life . Smoking sausage everyday and stool games plus 3 hots and a cot.

i don't care what he was convicted of, he spread hate for trump supporters across the country.
this was a hate crime in every sense and he should have enhanced penalties.

Sentence: 150 days in Cook County jail. 30 months probation (no monitor, can travel anywhere). 120K restitution, 25K fine, statutory DNA submission.

Response: "I am not suicidal. I am innocent." (Shouting)

Last edited:
If he wasn't a black American and a cock smoker and a sort of celebrity, he would have gotten years behind bars.

You and I would get years if it was us pulling this shit off.

Zero remorse, continues to claim he's innocent despite the mountain of objective evidence against him, I say he should have gotten 3- 5 years....in the penitentiary.

Judge basically said if he hadn't perjured himself so bad during trial he probably would have just got probation.

Bad acting Jessie:

Crazy ass , let the penal system impose the proper sentence. Its not the guards or prisoners you need to watch out for, it those deadly white prison sheets that jump up at night and choke the bejesus out of you.

51UY9z4P5pL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Ever been in a good hotel and they leave chocolates on your pillow at nite , prison is very similar...

Reactions: Nik H