• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Sneaky Ebay seller (Geissele edition)

Might I suggest you find a sugar mama.
Between keeping up 2 homes 200 miles apart, having a new grandson and the trials of running a business, I look for every chance I can to save a buck.

I'm at their corporate headquarters now if you would like me to give them a stern talking to. Or you can send me the mount and I'll attach it to a brick and deliver it through their front door. Your call.

View attachment 7204144
View attachment 7204145
View attachment 7204154
Brick if you can exfil safely.

In stock today. Probably manufactured in a building around the corner from you fake. But, they're not pretending...
Yeah, they were showing ETA of Dec. PA stuff is usually decent.

Is it serviceable? I understand issue but wondering if its sturdy enough to work. You will get your $ back.
I guess. The name seems to be lasered or not simply paint. I will get the $20 back so I’ll probably just toss it or smack it with my maul.

Theyre good for small things like a pellet gun or a 22. Just dont tighten the bolts on the pic rail too tight or they break. Ask me how I know.

Reactions: Lawless
Sad thing is its all futile. Ebay, Amazon, and all the rest really dont care. They make way more money off these fake 3rd party sellers than off the real ones. They are complicit in the counterfeit scheme.

Unfortunately very true. They have no reason to stop counterfeiting, as it would take money out of their own pockets.

Sad thing is its all futile. Ebay, Amazon, and all the rest really dont care. They make way more money off these fake 3rd party sellers than off the real ones. They are complicit in the counterfeit scheme.

‘Murica.

Everything’s about money.

Healthcare. The Armed Forces. Local Courts.

You name it.