• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper Magazine

It typically comes out in March. This is the first year it hasn't made the shelf on time in the past three years. Its not even on the shelves on military installations like it typically is. I wonder if they are still publishing it.

Got mine today! Fourth year and there usually is one article worth reading. Thanks guys, haven't finished it but good job so far!

Got mine today! Fourth year and there usually is one article worth reading. Thanks guys, haven't finished it but good job so far!

Where did you purchase? I've not found it yet at all the usual places I've seen it in years past.

My local B&N, Safeway and Wally World didn't have any...that's where I've seen it in the past. Oh well....I'll keep checking. I'll have to hit Walgreens too.

I will have 2-3 extra if someone wants a copy. Your cost will be that of the magazine ($8.99) and what it costs to ship via USPS priority mail so you're looking at something like $12-$13.

First come, first served....