• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sniper style bolt for remington?

Re: sniper style bolt for remington?

What you want is a Tactical Operations bolt knob. You could contact forum member Monteboy84 here. He'll work something up for you, I'm sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is a sniper bolt knob? </div></div>

My guess is a knob wrapped in a ghillie suit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barfly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is a sniper bolt knob? </div></div>

</div></div>

That's awesome.

*considering his registration date, i would say he is a newbie
* seeing that the item he wants goes on a 22, i would say he may not shoot alot of long stuff
so why dont you guys get off his back. Some of you are real pricks..you make me sick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scootball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*considering his registration date, i would say he is a newbie
* seeing that the item he wants goes on a 22, i would say he may not shoot alot of long stuff
so why dont you guys get off his back. Some of you are real pricks..you make me sick</div></div>

All in good fun, i'm sure. I didn't read it as being all that offensive myself.

If you need extra leverage to operate the bolt on a .22, then I suggest enrolling in a physical fitness program.
grin.gif

Seriously, you probably don't want an extended knob that will interfere with the position of your finger on the trigger.

i wouldnt say offensive but how many times do we guys jump all over someone like a pack of hyenas to make themselves look smarter?

Man, before cutting up an original bolt with (matching #'s I assume) you shold try the Boltlift first.

Like you, I wanted to make my trainer as close as possible, but think about what was posted earlier. The handle is so short the knuckle of your finger could hit the bolt knob and not allow a 90 deg. pull.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scootball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*considering his registration date, i would say he is a newbie
so why dont you guys get off his back. Some of you are real pricks..you make me sick </div></div>

I agree with the above...

You know I started to hang around here and not the other forum so I could get away from this type of moronic bullshit....answer the mans question without the f'in school yard bullshit....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barfly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is a sniper bolt knob? </div></div>

</div></div>

Dude, this is a real prick answer....grow the F up

I agree with Graham and Wirehand. My knob was hitting my knuckle when I made my 90 and it made me have to adjust my trigger finger and grip. I had to make another shorter bolt knob to fix this problem.

</div></div>

I LMAO at this!

Some of you guys need to lighten up. He wasn't being flamed, attacked or ridiculed. Vajayjay asked a legitimate question and Barfly made a joke about the question Vajayjay asked.

There is no 'hazing' involved in this topic so chill out.

When I read the topic title, I also was curious about what was being referred to as a 'sniper bolt knob'.

confucious once say "there be alot of sandy vaginas in dis here thread"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">confucious once say "there be alot of sandy vaginas in dis here thread" </div></div>

Act now, and for a limited time we'll throw in a month supply of this...
00887655.jpg

You guys are going to earn yourselves a good tongue lashing from the Nancy's in this thread.

And if your keeping score there were only two that were actually disrespectful, doesn't that just about figure?

A rename to Tactical Hide would cure a lot of these type of questions. SH kinda implies don't ya think.