Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
The Frank and Marc Show is returning to:
GOPHER RIFLE AND REVOLVER CLUB, HARRIS, MN.
We are targeting the 13th - 15th of August.
Your commitment will help ensure that this Course takes place.
We have great accommodations and have THE bar / restaurant to suit us.

Sign up below and email SNIPERSHIDETRAINING@GMAIL.COM to be put on the roster. Payment due later, in the summer.

See you THERE for another great time in MINN-E-SO-TA!!!2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119).jpeg

Dill

Gray Man
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
I'm really looking forward to this, it's going to be a long winter of anticipation!

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
This course will be filled locally, really, so don't mistake interest here for total interest.
See: Price UT, 2021.

Dill

Gray Man
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Tagging in. This is only twenty minutes from me. Does the price include lodging and or food?
lunch is included all 3 days and we'll have a cooler of water available since it's usually kind of hot in August. We do have free camping available on site as well. I'm personally bringing my travel trailer as I'm a glamper.

The event is up on the GRRC calendar. We'll likely be publishing a jotform page to collect initial payment of $200 (100 towards range costs, and a 100 down payment towards the instructors), so standby for that, we're working on it.

Dill

Gray Man
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
we have our clubs sign up page for this online. This is to hold your spot for the class. $100 of this goes to the club for the cost of the range and food, and $100 of this will go to Frank and Marc. The remaining $900 will be due later this year at the discretion of Frank and Marc.

Reactions: Enough Said

Dill

Gray Man
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
I'm tempted to stop in a week or two before the class and give those boys some motivation to come back out!.

This is a great class, with a lot of diversity and a fun time,

The Bigfoot Bar is on the way back to the hotel too ...

• Haha
Reactions: 1911hombre

BradyW

Private
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2019
Hey guys!

I will be there again this year, but I would like to come as a helper if you are interested. Let me know!

Brady @ Bartlein

Reactions: Dill

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
Classroom -
Note pad, pen, pencil
Rifle Data Book, zeroing pages, standard data pages, shooter’s diary pages. A simple notepad will work.
Coffee Cup
Attire: Dress to shoot as we will transition to and from the range during classroom instruction. Absolutely NO AMMUNITION enters the Classroom, please.

Range -
Rifle, unloaded, bolt to rear, mag out. Bipod attached.
Ammunition - 200 rounds for the course. Have it broken up so it is not being lugged around. TWO or more magazines recommended.
Shooting pad - with forward straps for bipod. Cabelas offers a good one. $60
Rear Bag - TAB GEAR or PRECISION UNDERGROUND preferred, as it will be taught in the course of instruction. HEAVY, NOT LIGHT.
Obstacle bags or props that you are comfortable with. (Optional)
Data Book, with writing instrument. — Impact Data Books, the “Sniper’s Hide” package.
Weather Meter - Kestrel - Can be shared. Optional. I like the Kestrel model 5000.
Ballistic Solver - Optional. We will be working with Weaponized Math mainly.
Range Bag holding all of the day’s shooting essentials and SCOPE TOOLS.
Bottled water, thermos, etc.
Thermacell and backup cartridges, in case the mosquitoes are particularly bad.

Dill

Gray Man
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
1 spot left, then we'll be taking standby reservations.