• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper's Hide MidwayUSA Promo Codes

Re: Sniper's Hide MidwayUSA Promo Codes

Here are the latest that I just got this morning (9/19/2010). Enjoy

1.Place regularly priced in-stock products in your shopping cart totaling:

<span style="font-weight: bold">$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 193010
$200 or more - Use Promotion Code 293010
$300 or more - Use Promotion Code 393010</span>

Enter the promotion code in the box entitled "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.
2. You will see the discount on the Confirmation page before placing your order.
3. Remember, this promotion code is valid for orders placed on MidwayUSA.com.
4. Limited to one per Customer and one promotion code per retail order.
5. Offer cannot be combined with Birthday, Special or Dealer Pricing.
6. Offer not valid on MidwayUSA Gift Certificates, Nightforce, Sale and Clearance products.
7. Offer valid on regularly priced products only.
8. Hurry, <span style="font-weight: bold">offer ends at 11:59 PM CT September 30, 2010.</span>

The list above is now expired! Any new codes anyone knows of? I need to make a couple orders!

I subscribed to the promo code by using the link earlier on this thread. Nothing has come out yet for October.

Subscribing to the link helps, as sometimes promo codes come out more than once in the month.

s

Thanks! I have a trigger and some other things I need to order!

Thanks lowlight! I was debating ordering right now or tryin to wait it out- I'll wait!

I think I might finally be able to take advantage of these codes.

Thanks Frank.

Nice, these codes are really awesome. Maybe i'll finally order some reloading equipment.

No they are not! New codes are supposed to be inbound this week.

That code worked for me as well. The previous ones for percentages all said they were expired, but hey... $10 off is good too.

I'm checking this thread like 947 times a day! How sad is that???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm checking this thread like 947 times a day! How sad is that??? </div></div>

Sad but not as sad as the fact that it took me about 30 minutes to decide what 11 dollar product I needed to put me over 100!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wheelchairman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm checking this thread like 947 times a day! How sad is that??? </div></div>

Sad but not as sad as the fact that it took me about 30 minutes to decide what 11 dollar product I needed to put me over 100! </div></div>

That IS SAD!! You spent $11 extra dollars to save $10!!
wink.gif
I guess it all works out in the end since you essentially go the $11 item for a buck!!

As for checking the thread frequently...I suspect that you aren't alone. Seems like hardly a day goes by anymore without someone asking about a discount code! MidwayUSA is making a KILLING off of Hide purchases alone (I know they just got a few hundred of my hard-earned dollars last week)!

Got a $1,004 order ready to go... if I had the code!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wheelchairman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm checking this thread like 947 times a day! How sad is that??? </div></div>

Sad but not as sad as the fact that it took me about 30 minutes to decide what 11 dollar product I needed to put me over 100! </div></div>

HAHA!!! Yeah THAT is sad. Deff have me beat!
Although I did already place the stuff I want in my cart!

My shopping cart is full, its taking a lot of self restraint not to hit checkout . . .

confused.gif

I just used 191010 and it still worked, $10 off $100, My email said it expired 6 days ago but I am not complaining

Yeah I need something better than that! I have a pretty big order to place

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Retoocs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">100910 works for $100 off $1000.</div></div>

that code just worked for me. $10 off for every $100 spent

cracker- that might just work for me!

I was hoping to see some 15% off codes but... I do need this stuff a week from today

Says 191030 is invalid and 100910 has expired

Valid 10/8/2010 – 10/24/2010

To receive your Savings:
1.Place regularly priced in-stock products in your shopping cart totaling:

$10 off $100 – Promo Code: 151010
$25 off $250 – Promo Code: 251010
$50 off $500 – Promo Code: 351010

Enter the promotion code in the box entitled "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.

2.You will see the discount on the Confirmation page before placing your order.

3.Remember, this promotion code is valid for orders placed on MidwayUSA.com.

4.Limited to one per Customer and one promotion code per retail order.

5. Offer cannot be combined with Birthday, Special or Dealer Pricing. 6. Offer not valid on MidwayUSA Gift Certificates, Nightforce, Sale and Clearance products.

7. Offer valid on regularly priced products only.

8. Hurry, offer ends at 11:59 PM CT October 24, 2010.

Thanks!!!

my 1911 is very greatful, shes been waiting for this overhaul for a while. Thanks lowlight!

Trying these new codes and it won't work! Anyone have any idea if these work on back-ordered items (DMR trigger)?

DP425, had the same problem, then i read that lowlight said codes are good starting at 10/8. Since their in MO, it wont be the 8th for another 6 minutes. If that doesnt work, we'll probably have to wait till open of business tomorrow

AHHHHH Thanks adm845!! Didn't even take that into consideration!

I've just called and done an order over the phone. They had to do the code manually, the guy couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work online, but over the phone DID WORK.

Also, even their call center is located in Missouri, which is kind of nice now a days...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: upjeeper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've just called and done an order over the phone. They had to do the code manually, the guy couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work online, but over the phone DID WORK.

Also, even their call center is located in Missouri, which is kind of nice now a days... </div></div>

I grew up in the same town as MidwayUSA, I know the owners and the employees they hire at midway are top notch. They are truly concerned about customer service. They are huge advocates for the NRA and probably raise more money for the NRA than many businesses combined. They love shooting sports and hunting and that is what they designed their company to support. They truly are the "American dream" company.
Just my two cents...

Just placed an online order.
Code worked fine.
thanks guys.

good to know! Give this a shot now!

The $10 off $100 – Promo Code: 151010 code didn't work for me either said it was applied but didn't take $10 off. I'll try to call Monday.

Just placed my order and the $50 code worked. However, the discount didn't show up til the end when I was completing the check-out.