• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Sniper's Hide Revic Discount

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    We have a $500 Sniper's Hide Discount Code Available for those looking at the Revic with RX1 Mil Reticle Only.

"SNHIDE" (It's case sensitive)

FEATURES

USER DEFINED SETTINGS
    • Timeout in 5 min Increments
    • Illuminated Reticle Color
    • Illuminated Reticle Intensity
    • Display Intensity
    • Sensor Temperature Override
    • Latitude
    • Nominal Wind Speed
    • Wind Vector
    • Coriolis On/Off
    • Zero Range & Offset
    • Muzzle Velocity & Ballistic Coefficient

BALLISTIC CALCULATIONS
    • Vertical Drop
    • Directional Wind
    • Spin Drift
    • Coriolis
    • Aerodynamic Jump

BALLISTIC APP INPUTS
    • Sight Height
    • Mount Angle
    • Barrel Twist and Direction
    • Muzzle Velocity
    • Ballistic Coefficient (G1, G7, CDM)
    • Bullet Weight
    • Bullet Length
    • Caliber
    • Zero Range

SENSORS
    • Compass
    • Incline
    • Cant
    • Pressure
    • Temperature
    • Absolute Positional Rotary Encoder
    My Personal Opinion the Revic is the best option for an electronic rifle scope that features integrated software.

This code will get you $500 off the retail price of the Revic with RX1 Reticle

Revic Smart Scope Link

Last edited:
    Thanks Frank! Just a clarification for everyone. This coupon applies only to the MIL RX1 reticle version, which I suspect most Snipers Hide members will prefer anyway.

Just a small token of appreciation for everyone who stood by us through the recent Wells Fargo mess!

Here's another video we did with Phil a few weeks ago that shows the workflow of the Revic in use.

Outstanding. I don't know why this scope hasn't gotten more attention than it has. Putting the dope inside the scope itself and on the internal display really does seem like a "game changer." Hopefully this discount will get it in the hands of some folks who will give more publicity and reviews.

I've heard people who are hesitant about the electronics. But even if everything goes to shit at some point, it's still appears to be a good and fully-functional scope without the electronics.

It’s a good scope both with and without the electronics.

I managed a 1st round hit out of mine at a mile first time out, first shot after zeroing and entering my labradar FPS.

I found that having a moa scale in there helps when I’m working with moa shooters.
    That'll just about knock my fat ass off the fence.

Reactions: E-Tool
    What's the warranty on these if the electronic package dies?

Got a tracking number on mine!

Yes, it works with no electronics no different then any other 'vortex' I believe it's based on.

The nice part, the scope is 100% capable minus the electronics, it’s not dependent on them.

you can remove the battery and the scopes functions 100% normal,

Yea but what if we wanted to fix them so it’s still a smart scope?

My only reason for picking one up would be that feature I have a vortex already. Especially if they make a weapon mount LRF that talks to the scope.

That's a smoking deal. It almost tempts me to buy a second one...hmmm....

Call Gunwerks they list a 5 year warranty,

You're asking us to predict the future, as if we know what will happen in 10 years, 15, 20 years etc,

Clearly they are supporting the product, however in terms of electronics, those have a very short shelf life. I traded in my MacBook Pro that was fine, because I wanted the keyboard upgrade. My 2013 Mac Pro lasted to last year and is no longer supported by Apple, meaning, everything they told me in 2013 was not a reality in 2020, which means if I want to replace my $5250 2013 Mac Pro, the new model with a similar spec is $13,299.00, ask me how I know.

Let's be realistic here,

If the electronics go are there options? like non warranty repair?
    We do all the electronics in-house so there is a lot we can do for warranty work and repairs. We're constantly pushing new "over the air" updates as well on software. Short answer is, we're here to support.

Obviously, at some point as new hardware is introduced, old models will become obsolete, but I foresee us supporting these units for some time to come.

Is there a way to see when an update needs to be pushed to the scope? Or to see a changelog?

You just check in the Revic app,if there is a new download it will tell you. I just downloaded an update to my original PMR428 a couple weeks ago. Took a couple minutes to do it.

I love my "OG" revics and have wanted to get the newer RX1 reticle since it came out. This sealed the deal. Thanks again Frank and Gunwerks. Frank saved us hide members on these scopes when they first came out and now here's another $500 savings. Just placed my order. These scopes are wonderful for multi caliber platforms like my Desert Tech.

Reactions: landonm and Bender
    Oof, JUST missed out on this one, any chance of a new code or extension? July 4th promotion? :)

Reactions: Dilsey817