• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniping Buffalo from the front porch

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    DSCN6130.JPG

Did you cast your own boolitz? Paper patched? Caliber...

Details damnitt, don't leave us hanging.

Reactions: Average guy
    This was a picture I took this morning of a complete vintage buffalo hunt and skinning outfit I had for sale....it sold in 30 minutes. The bullets are Laser Cast 405g RNFB lubed cast bullets, Laser Cast was a sponsor of mine and they make the best cast bullet out there. I rebuilt the 1874 Sharps, and made the cross-sticks, skinning set, and fringed scabbard.
    DSCN6103.JPG

DSCN6133.JPG

DSCN6119.JPG

DSCN6100.JPG

That is a great looking kit. Congratulations on the quick turnaround from ad to sale.

There is nothing like an old single shot rifle.

I own an 1888 Trapdoor that was built in 1890. Laser Cast 405g bullets give me very good accuracy with my light load recipe.

This was a picture I took this morning of a complete vintage buffalo hunt and skinning outfit I had for sale....it sold in 30 minutes. The bullets are Laser Cast 405g RNFB lubed cast bullets, Laser Cast was a sponsor of mine and they make the best cast bullet out there. I rebuilt the 1874 Sharps, and made the cross-sticks, skinning set, and fringed scabbard. View attachment 8005525

View attachment 8005526

View attachment 8005527

View attachment 8005530
    Laser cast are damn good bullets. I’ve shot thousands of them, no complaints.