• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So... 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.... ???

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/STATUTE-90/pdf/STATUTE-90-Pg2078.pdf

“Whereas it is considered fitting and proper that no officer of the United States Army should outrank Lieutenant General George Washington on the Army list: Now, therefore, be it Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That . . . The President is authorized and requested to appoint George Washington posthumously to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States, such appointment to take effect on July 4, 1976.”

‘....Technically, the law decreeing that no military official could outrank Washington didn’t specifically grant a six-star general designation. But some argue Washington’s ascension to such a rank means exactly that, and newspapers even reported it as such back in 1976.’

Give the guy 6.

Speak for yourself, subject. Spreading despair and hopelessness is horseshit.
This right here.
Dying on the battlefield front yard after bleeding the enemy is the better option than dying of an empty, broken spirit after Biden's home invaders entered my home and emptied my gun safe without a fight.

...And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home.

This right here.
Dying on the battlefield front yard after bleeding the enemy is the better option than dying of an empty, broken spirit after Biden's home invaders entered my home and emptied my gun safe without a fight.

Why not have a random concerned phone call invite the enemy to stage infront of your house so that the subsequent L ambush on their flanks right around the same time they try to breach your door makes it so you dont need to bleed at all?

You guys need to think less like martyrs and more like winners with a body count.

Its not a bad deal because you make $3.45 a day in prison so in ten years you'll have $12,592.50 minus the $10,000.00 fine you have a profit of $2,592.50 enough to buy another assault rifle or two. Plus 3 hots and a cot for free not to mention all the sex you want and don't want but you still have to participate.

Follow me on social media for more recipes...
lfm1kskq9pw31.png

And heres one more freebie.. Since it will likely be the ATF stacking up on the door, give em a target of opportunity they will appreciate..
images

Maple or blueberry syrup with your waffle?

didnt say I agree. It will be the truth for most around us I believe. Many folks have mouths to feed and won’t be willing to sacrifice that for freedom. It’s the harsh reality.

Serious Question...Who would enforce something like this? I know plenty of folks in LE and in the Military and have had this discussion with them. They have all basically said there is no way on god's green earth they would arrest, fine, or otherwise lift a single finger to "punish" any former law abiding gun owner.
The UN

Serious Question...Who would enforce something like this? I know plenty of folks in LE and in the Military and have had this discussion with them. They have all basically said there is no way on god's green earth they would arrest, fine, or otherwise lift a single finger to "punish" any former law abiding gun owner.
Generally, the Conservative gun owners ARE the people who support law enforcement through all this anti-LEO crap that’s been going on. I don’t think those people in law enforcement are going to go along with the idea of turning their support base into their enemies.
Not many are going to give up that financial stability and sweet dental plan just because someone votes conservative. I'm sure you'll encounter more than a few that will express opinions otherwise, but it will be the same BS as gun owners saying about "Will not comply". :/.

didnt say I agree. It will be the truth for most around us I believe. Many folks have mouths to feed and won’t be willing to sacrifice that for freedom. It’s the harsh reality.
Okay, I'm supposed to ignore assholes but "Eyes Gots Ta No" do you consider yourself free?

Reactions: 1911hombre
Not many are going to give up that financial stability and sweet dental plan just because someone votes conservative. I'm sure you'll encounter more than a few that will express opinions otherwise, but it will be the same BS as gun owners saying about "Will not comply". :/.
In cities where the citizens are not supporting law enforcement and the management is trying to get them to enforce unconstitutional BS while having them not enforce laws they should - officers appear to be leaving their jobs. I’ve spoken with quite a few former LEOs who said if they were on the force they would be looking for the door.

Okay, I'm supposed to ignore assholes but "Eyes Gots Ta No" do you consider yourself free?

I do consider myself free. Free to worship my God, free to homeschool my kids, free to deny vaccinations, free to purchase “scary goods” at will, and free to think what I like.

I’m also free to tell you to piss off. I’m not an asshole for having an opinion that may differ slightly.

Also thanks for making my point. We will never make it very far with attitudes like yours.

Murdoch v Pennsylvania,

"A state may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by the federal Constitution. The power to impose such a license tax on the exercise of these freedoms is indeed as potent as the power of censorship, which this court has repeatedly struck down. A person cannot be compelled to purchase through a license fee or license tax, a privilege freely granted by the Constitution."

The wording isn't the best so far as a privlaggranted by tje constitution, but in short, no, taxing our guns, NFA all that shit is already illegal.

AYN RAND
Atlas Shrugged , Ch. III, "White Blackmail" ---

Did you really think that we want those laws to be observed?" said Dr. Ferris.
"We want them broken. You'd better get it straight.

It's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against.
Then you'll know that this is not the age for beautiful gestures.

We're after power and we mean it. You fellows were pikers, but we
know the real trick, and you'd better get wise to it.
There's no way to rule innocent men.

The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals.
Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them.

One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes
impossible for men to live without breaking laws.

Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens?
What's there in that for anyone?

But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor
enforced nor objectively interpreted, and you create a nation of law-breakers
and then you cash in on guilt.

Now that's the system, Mr. Rearden, that's the game, and once you
understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with."

Bravo !

Very well played. 👍

It only takes one or two zealots in any department to want to seize your stuff, or to make your life miserable. Even if 95% of the people in a department refuse to lift a finger to "punish" any former law abiding gun owners, people would still have to worry about the few zealots in the department who are looking to make a name for themselves.

Reactions: Blutroop
Why not have a random concerned phone call invite the enemy to stage infront of your house so that the subsequent L ambush on their flanks right around the same time they try to breach your door makes it so you dont need to bleed at all?

You guys need to think less like martyrs and more like winners with a body count.
If you want to think like a real winner, why don't you go meet the enemy at his location and leave your ID and home address out of it in case you survive?

It only takes one or two zealots in any department to want to seize your stuff, or to make your life miserable. Even if 95% of the people in a department refuse to lift a finger to "punish" any former law abiding gun owners, people would still have to worry about the few zealots in the department who are looking to make a name for themselves.

there will or would be few of them... they would act with little support as they attempt to lay siege to a home domicile of a like zealot on the other side of the door... as for the members who righteously refuse to participate and turn to other means of making a living... those who would replace them would likely be among the type that acted as Concentration Camp guards for the SS... drooling, low functioning idiots with eyes that look in different directions and shuffle or stumble as they walk... the type that would put a uniform on for the promise of a six pack when the sun goes down... they may be stacked with muscle on the bone as much as in the cranium but would very likely not even know when their lights were turned out... so I don't fear the replacements or the zealots... I fear the asshats financing all of this insurrection... they are the ones that need focus from the opposition

Talk is cheap.

We will all turn in our guns 'cause we never do shit anyway. "I've got a job", I've got a family", "I've got a business", etc, etc.

And anyone who does step up will immediately be deemed a terrorist in the media and probably here because we won't agree with exactly what they're doing or their vision is not exactly like ours.
Speak for yourself. Some of us still have a spine FYI

We are always too busy fighting each other and pounding on our chests to fight the state. The other problem is every time someone discusses fighting the state they always immediately go to violence and bloody revolution, usuallymet woth the statmentof "You first". We have several methods at our disposal to fight the stripping of what's left of our rights without bloodshed but we are mostly too fucking stupid to know what they are or how to use them because of the aforementioned issues with the public school system and to much television.

People can barely put in the work to educate themselves or to fight against the state just by showing up at the legislature and bitching at them directly, ain't no one gonna take the risks to their comfortable life to live as a guerrilla fighter would have to, and the miniscule few that do will be chastised by the state ran media and some of their fellow gun owners.

Reactions: SamsonSimpson
I would hope that someone of ability would publicly post the home and work addresses, and maybe a cell number or two, of all those communists that vote or even encourage (aka Media & Social Scumbags Twats) .gov personnel to take weapons away from legal owners, in any way, shape or form. A few public head vaporizations will let the commies know that two sides can play tackle football without pads or helmets. The hardest part of getting to someone to correct bad behavior, is knowing where they reside and/or work. Unfortunately, the Republican idiots have taken it in the ass for so long, that they are just as guilty as the opposition. I see the day coming when stop & frisk is an everyday occurrence, so you better get some before you get got, will be the norm. Don’t matter what they say, or what uniform they wear, an enemy is just a dead man walking. Otherwise, roll over and kiss your ass bye-bye👹

Last edited:
sleep throat slitting that sounds like a modern medical problem or another side effect of some fancy designer medication .

Generally, the Conservative gun owners ARE the people who support law enforcement through all this anti-LEO crap that’s been going on. I don’t think those people in law enforcement are going to go along with the idea of turning their support base into their enemies.
They do in other states.

No shit. People are furious over Pelosi and the communist Dems openly laughing about their retarded plan to have mail-in voting to steal the election, never denying they would because they wanted us to know they would. And Goddammed if they didn't. That was Step 1 of their plan.

They're not getting away with Step 2.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Didn’t biden say that in his administration, prison would be for violent offenders only? Apparently not registering or paying taxes on an item that you already registered and paid taxes on is considered a violent crime in his demented world.

They say that , but when it comes time to chose between your freedom and there job / paycheck that will change . I don't know what percentage of them it will be , but its probably higher than I care for .

All this mental masturbation and Biden won’t be getting into office... jeebus.

Ya’ll’d be better off reading the election thread diligently and learn something of the actual current events. This thread is MSM cuckery.

Thanks again to President Trump for getting it right in the SCOTUS. There would, no doubt, be legal challenges to any Biden nonsense, guns or otherwise.

This would upset me if I didn't recently lose all of my guns and magazines in a tragic boating accident, so thankfully none of this applies to me.

Reactions: Blutroop
Speak for yourself, subject. Spreading despair and hopelessness is horseshit.
Maple or blueberry syrup with your waffle?
This right here.

No shit. People are furious over Pelosi and the communist Dems openly laughing about their retarded plan to have mail-in voting to steal the election, never denying they would because they wanted us to know they would. And Goddammed if they didn't. That was Step 1 of their plan.

They're not getting away with Step 2.

Like I said and was quoted. "talk is cheap" and here you are talking. Let me know when your'e going to do something. That's what I thought. You can't because you have something to lose. I know, I know, not yet. Right? They haven't pushed you enough or haven't broken any "laws" to allow you to do something.

Talk is cheap and all I see is bitches yapping their jaws.

Like I said and was quoted. "talk is cheap" and here you are talking. Let me know when your'e going to do something. That's what I thought. You can't because you have something to lose. I know, I know, not yet. Right? They haven't pushed you enough or haven't broken any "laws" to allow you to do something.

Talk is cheap and all I see is bitches yapping their jaws.
And how many commies have you smoked this morning cuck?

I guess we'll get to see how far any one individual is willing to go............

*snort*

Add that to your little list of excuses, you yapping bitch.

I'm not the one talking cheap shit. Do something or shut the fuck up you yappy lil' bitch. You're like chihuahua, always barking, always threatening, never doing anything.

I'm not the one talking cheap shit. Do something or shut the fuck up you yappy lil' bitch. You're like chihuahua, always barking, always threatening, never doing anything.
But you wait for others to go first and lead you, you chickenshit cunt. If you weren't a coward little bitch you'd be a self starter and leader.