• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So about this new Hemorrhagic China Virus

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    So maybe this need to be its own thread, out of the Shadows of Portajohn.

Dr. Malone went on Bannon's War Room, to talk about a new hemorrhagic virus from china.

Well, I'm not sure how "new", since they lockdown an area of 13M of Xi'an city two weeks under the guise of a COVID outbreak...but it turns out they may have lied a little"...

China is now acknowledging the hemorrhagic fever, but is saying that "its a non-life-threatening thing that happens every year..." sooo
    Maybe our memory can last at least 3 years - how about we just down travel from China and ban any travel to and from Olympics?

WTF we even entertain the idea of having Olympics in China after this BS is unbelievable, world wide. Also, why the world isn’t holding them financially responsible is beyond me but also beyond my scope of involvement and knowledge. 😡

I’ve heard rumors that they are working on DNA specific bioweapons. Think about all the people that sent there dna to 23 and me exc., pretty easy for them to get plenty of samples. I also wondered about the Covid test where they swabbed your brain stem threw your nose.

If you can perfect it and it kills off certain races but doesn’t effect your own people it’s a perfect weapon to destroy a country then you walk in and take over. I believe Covid is just the beginning of sorrows.

WTF we even entertain the idea of having Olympics in China after this BS is unbelievable, world wide. Also, why the world isn’t holding them financially responsible is beyond me but also beyond my scope of involvement and knowledge. 😡

Seems obvious, pay outs to politicians who will sell out their country and own damn grandkids for $$

Didn’t biden get like 10M from the disease slingin’ commies?

For the record, even the US has a couple hundred people a year die from Hantavirus (normally pulmonary syndrome, related to infected rodents esp. rodent excrement), and there is a hantavirus "hemorrhagic fever with renal" in China, Asia, Russia...but the question is do we trust them? Especially since they already have enacted political repercussions around it?

Because that would be racist. #StopAsianHate

Which is why certain people (Let's call the 'Democrats') opposed halting flights from China in 2020. It was to stop racism inherent in the Trump admin....

<.< >.>

Reactions: deersniper
    Because that would be racist. #StopAsianHate

Which is why certain people (Let's call the 'Democrats') opposed halting flights from China in 2020. It was to stop racism inherent in the Trump admin....

<.< >.>
    Yeah I remember when that old hag Pelosi was walking threw China Town, see it’s safe here. Trumps a racist, bs!

I truly hope this is fake News…truly.

We war gamed this exact scenario back in the early 2000’s on my first staff tour; had a chance to look it over again as a tabletop exercise right before I retired in 2015 on my last staff tour. Relatively benign virus that had a vaccine that shut down the receptors for the real one that would follow a few months later.

Real life time lines are greatly exaggerated from those hypothetical scenarios, but man is this creeping me out.

Probably not a good time for me to start the remake of the tv adaptation of Stephen King’s book ‘The Stand’ tonight, LoL!

Matthew 24 pestilences on our hands.
    I believe Covid is just the beginning of sorrows.
    Matthew 24:8..wars and rumors of wars (check), pestilence (check), famine (coming soon to a supermarket near you), earthquakes (check), lawlessness (check): still missing outright wholesale persecutions of Christians (coming soon)..Remember its the convergence of these things that represent the beginning of sorrows. But certainly time to pay attention.

Last edited:
    Probably not a good time for me to start the remake of the tv adaptation of Stephen King’s book ‘The Stand’ tonight, LoL!
    I thought of that when Bob Sagat mentioned "Outbreak" in his Dave Rubin interview"..

Matthew 24:8..wars and rumors of wars...(check), pestilence (check), famine (coming soon to a supermarket near you), earthquakes (check), lawlessness (check): still missing outright wholesale persecutions of Christians (coming soon)..Remembers its the convergence of these things that represent the beginning of sorrows. But certainly time to pay attention.

All while they brag about their global reset of things.

It's all a baby beast for now until big daddy gets the boot of heaven.

They are going to do their damndest to make the world cry for peace and safety until that happens.

We are close according to the parable of the fig tree.

All generations alive now will see it.

all the sheep are really primed for this crap too.
    Then again COVID didn't have the desired amount/effect...and you are correct the fear-mongering would be extreme in this case. So China thinks one person "brought" it in from Pakistan, but then they claim "this is our usual outbreak"; we know the World Health Organization is worthless (at least Trump was smart enough not to fund their BS). Since we just don't know, other than Bill and Melinda were really looking forward to the next outbreak (remember that twisted smile and gleam in their eyes?), what should be done? And Malone had "early" knowledge on the last one too...

Reactions: gigamortis
    Also, why the world isn’t holding them financially responsible is beyond me but also beyond my scope of involvement and knowledge. 😡
    You do remember that was Trump's plan, which would have likely balanced out our debt with them, and every other countries debt with them, which would have slowed the rush to collapse Fiat into digital and NWO...

It will be like that poster in airplane the movie
    images

the virus ain't going no where and the tyrants love it as a tool to take your freedoms and rights away from you with it the fact they can pull billions in funding into research while pocketing more than 2/3rds of the money why wouldn't they love it .

Reactions: camocorvette
    Then again COVID didn't have the desired amount/effect...and you are correct the fear-mongering would be extreme in this case. So China thinks one person "brought" it in from Pakistan, but then they claim "this is our usual outbreak"; we know the World Health Organization is worthless (at least Trump was smart enough not to fund their BS). Since we just don't know, other than Bill and Melinda were really looking forward to the next outbreak (remember that twisted smile and gleam in their eyes?), what should be done? And Malone had "early" knowledge on the last one too...
    btw, i am not suggesting they aren't having the issue, only that the trigger level is low right now compared to other outbreaks of ebola like diseases.

If like to know more of how this is spreading

Can't wait for the libtard media to keep calling this the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" and ignore the upcoming Olympic Super spreader event🙄

Why is that China is the home of all sorts of viruses.

For some viruses it has to do with the proximity to animals and the conditions in which the people and animals live (not clean). It fosters the capacity for animal borne viruses to mutate and become transmissible to humans.

For some viruses it has to do with the proximity to animals and the conditions in which the people and animals live (not clean). It fosters the capacity for animal borne viruses to mutate and become transmissible to humans.
    It also doesn't help they they are doing bioweapons research, and the fucking morons keep letting it out of the lab. They've also had 2 accidental releases of SARS from that same lab. Or, that the US taxpayer is funding this research...

I don't want to be racist. I would rather bleed from every orifice. (Sarcasm - I've witnessed it and its a bad death.)

Also I remember when china was a shitty commie country and not a “race”, ahh back in the old days when words meant what they meant.

It also doesn't help they they are doing bioweapons research, and the fucking morons keep letting it out of the lab. They've also had 2 accidental releases of SARS from that same lab. Or, that the US taxpayer is funding this research...
    Yes
    And there are 1.4 fucking billion people living on top of each other in a polluted shit hole

Don't they #Nukeusback?

Who knows, if we get a serious shitstorm virus straight out of Hollywood maybe that is the better option?

Be better to do it while we still have a decently better military.

china WILL have to be put back into their box, it’s going to be messy, but it’ll be much more messy if we keep kicking that fortune cookie down the street

Be better to do it while we still have a decently better military.
    I concur. I live in an area that has ALOT of missile silos strewn about the countryside. I have a feeling we would be a high priority if they go first. But then again, if we go first, maybe there is hope.

Reactions: TurboTrout
    There are no winners when trading nuclear blows.

It will end up everything being sent and nothing left.

Reactions: D_TROS
    And people are still more than willing to buy copied products and cheap shit from this country, it's like paying for the gallows you're gonna be hung from
    Amazing how that happens. The Chinese are able to produce our own products and ship it half way around the world and still sell it to us cheaper than the US made product.

Reactions: Romeo458
    Amazing how that happens. The Chinese are able to produce our own products and ship it half way around the world and still sell it to us cheaper than the US made product.

Unions
    Wages
    Taxes
    Regulations
    NIMBY
    Politicians
    Customers are price whores.

A good start to the reason it's cheaper to make a lot of stuff overseas.

Yeah, and it’s worth what you paid, I can’t even get chinese made boxes shorts that last

Reactions: Tokay444
    Just think how much cheaper we could get our first responders without thier damn unions.