• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So according to his wife, the Biden debate will happen. I'm taking bets.

Pres. Trump, will have him drooling all over himself, Trump will pick on him, then Creepy Joe, will challenge him to a dual out in the parking lot. Mac:ROFLMAO:

Biden will not debate. He will not be the nominee. Bets?
Driving back from my doctors appointment I was listening to Limbaugh. He brought up that whoever VP candidate is, she still won't be president even after "Plugs" has to resign for medical. Somebody else is pulling the puppet strings for the democrats. I mean, Limbaugh should have just said it...PUTIN and SOROS with some XI put in for good measure. Soros has the buck, putin and xi supply intelligence gathering and ability to rig/tamper with results. Remember, democrats usually blame republicans for things that actually the democrats themselves are doing so as to throw public to dislike republicans.

So are we voting for the stupid broad married to him?

According to his wife? This guy wants to be POTUS.. he has his wife saying "Yes, my brain-dead pedo-girl-sniffing-cuck-husband will show up at a debate?

This guy has been a retard since he was 24... and has been a brain-dead pedophile plagirist thief since then.

Yeah... thanks. Guess the "Dishwasher endorsement" is going to secure his office.

Unreal. So many commie retards.

Sirhr