• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So apparently the German server thing is real. LOL someone explain how that went down

:ROFLMAO: started with a tweet i couldn't quite understand with my high school german skills from 40 years ago.

That tweet, if i am remembering the one, was random AF.

Maybe that makes it more believeable, but i have doubts lol...

What if the military didn't take them from Gemans? What if the CIA was operating covertly from some location in Germany and the military went in and seized them from the CIA?

What if we essentially took them from "ourselves".
Had to have been PapaRock's boys he personally trained from the rotc sf school... Hell he might have led the operation 🤣

The one I saw he had it stuck in his sister.

You have my attention....
184D68D0-53FB-4318-8C0B-083351DC9A2B.jpeg

That tweet, if i am remembering the one, was random AF.

Maybe that makes it more believeable, but i have doubts lol...
right, the first hint i had was some germans, not some trumpers or anons, and @TheGerman had to translate for me cause my deutsch saugt.

When you have control of the American military and you actually use it to defend America from enemies foreign and domestic.

I hope Trump called her on the red phone and woke her ass up.

"Just to let you know were in town, and we'll be gone before you know it"

MERICA... hangs up.

Umm, I did not save the LINK, nor thank the person who sent it. I sure you can use duckduckgo to find it.
:p
it is hard for me to stop saying "google it", and tbh, i still use it more than anything for work.
it is funny how bad bing is for finding solutions to microsoft bugs.

It’s about as believable as the ballots being marked.

Until there is even the slightest evidence that it happened, it’s all talk.

And when it’s all talk, you have to stop and ask yourself, why am I being led down the path that I am?

There is a lot that doesn’t add up right now and that always gets my tinglers tingling. Im skeptical hippos eyes for now.

And when it’s all talk, you have to stop and ask yourself, why am I being led down the path that I am?

There is a lot that doesn’t add up right now and that always gets my tinglers tingling. Im skeptical hippos eyes for now.
this is perfectly understandable, although i am also unsure how it adds to the discussion.
i heard similar healthy skepticism when i claimed the trump collusion story was a setup from the beginning (back in 2017).

It’s 100% obvious when you see 100% of the “glitches” leaning one way.

Simple as that. Sometimes unbelievably simple.

But there it is.

Oh I have no doubt there has been fuckery.

What I’m skeptical of is the military seizing some servers in Germany.
i think when people hear "military seized servers" they might automatically think of troops in uniform.
there would probably be no need, unless this was some sort of hardened installation.
more likely they could enter with 3-4 guys in suits, show some warrants and papers from the german govt., and load the servers into a truck via the loading dock out back of the building.

Warrants in Germany, with 4 of our military members serving them. Not a peep/leak from our gov or theirs. Not a word from a worker, not even a security guard. Not even the janitor who showed up to work to make his normal rounds dusting the servers.

Yup, getting more and more plausible.

Guess we have to go with CAG guys then, seeing how if Team guys were used, we would already have a book.

i think when people hear "military seized servers" they might automatically think of troops in uniform.
there would probably be no need, unless this was some sort of hardened installation.
more likely they could enter with 3-4 guys in suits, show some warrants and papers from the german govt., and load the servers into a truck via the loading dock out back of the building.
My money is on DIA because DOJ/FBI/CIA are compromised.

I would think that the raid took some serious time as well. I don't know shit about servers, but I don't imagine it is a neatly packaged box with a sign on it saying "US election server". I would think some computer guys tagged along and needed to figure out whats what and make sure they got what they are after.

The whole story is wild.
You assume (incorrectly) that you physically need to seize the server to obtain the information. Or that you can't physically attach a device to it and strip the entire OS and associated data in a very short amount of time. These days you don't need to physically haul off the server itself...

Merkel has long since sold her soul to the devil, like many "leaders" in Europe. She was at the dedication/opening of the Gotthard Base tunnel (see attached). Convince me that what you are witnessing is not pure evil. There is also another outdoor ceremony, also held in Erstfeld later in the day that is even more bizarre. If I can find it, I will post it up. I am surprised that this video still exists on Y/T.

Kraken vs Krampus.

Maybe someday I'll do a complete writeup on what I saw on those 'servers' before and after the seizure for this audience.

For now I'll not muddy the waters until after the official analysis and court filings.
@TheGerman 8th paragraph in your OP. Sie haben den Nagel auf den Kopf getroffen.
Merkel Biden'd Germany.
Q? Is that you? Please be you.

1tl81i.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and Dirty D
Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking about earlier today. What a domino effect!
If that's true (and that's a big "if") the fallout would...catastrophic. Countries would literally fall, as those in the circle, fought those who fought their way out of the circle. It's a pretty sobering thought...

Hi,

The election issues are already happening in other countries...
Look at , Belarus, Bulgaria, Moldova, Ukraine, Armenia, etc etc
At last assumptive count there are over 30k people that have been "disappeared" in Belarus in the past 2 months.

Now as far as Germany, lol....they have their own problems to worry about than the DIA waltzing in and hijacking data from some servers.
1605888930257.png

1605888983857.png

1605889008340.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Um ... it's "not" real, and it "can't" be explained. The load(s) of crap people are believing right now, is just astounding. Especially when the current lawsuit count is "1-for-39", with the only win being a move for observers from 10ft away, to 6ft away. I'm not overly thrilled with many of the election results either. Some of it I like, some of it I don't. But mindlessly believing Giuliani, Powel, and their Clown-Car-Dumpster-Fire of TV lawyers' conspiracy theories ... is simply not how you learn about "proof" and/or "evidence". I think they must have been absent on the day in Law School where they taught "Law". Hoping soon we can "MAAA" (Make America America Again"). I'm just sayin' ...

Um ... it's "not" real, and it "can't" be explained. The load(s) of crap people are believing right now, is just astounding. Especially when the current lawsuit count is "1-for-39", with the only win being a move for observers from 10ft away, to 6ft away. I'm not overly thrilled with many of the election results either. Some of it I like, some of it I don't. But mindlessly believing Giuliani, Powel, and their Clown-Car-Dumpster-Fire of TV lawyers' conspiracy theories ... is simply not how you learn about "proof" and/or "evidence". I think they must have been absent on the day in Law School where they taught "Law". Hoping soon we can "MAAA" (Make America America Again"). I'm just sayin' ...
you watch too much cnn rusty.
the lawsuits that have been dismissed have nothing to do with rudy and trump's team, these are local complaints filed in democrat run state courts.
many were filed before the election, hence there is no "standing" for the complainants.
rudy and his team have filed 3 lawsuits. one was removed because they already got what they wanted.

if you don't know what you are talking about, please stfu.

you watch too much cnn rusty.
the lawsuits that have been dismissed have nothing to do with rudy and trump's team, these are local complaints filed in democrat run state courts.
many were filed before the election, hence there is no "standing" for the complainants.
rudy and his team have filed 3 lawsuits. one was removed because they already got what they wanted.

if you don't know what you are talking about, please stfu.
Time will tell ... which of us should STFU. If Trump shows proof of his claims and wins in court and the election results are overturned ... "anywhere" ... I will be happy to admit I was wrong. That said, I like my chances given what we've seen so far.

Trumps team has only filed 3 lawsuits i believe. Those other lawsuits were filed by individuals. As it stands currently, trump is 1-0 in court. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Time will tell ... which of us should STFU. If Trump shows proof of his claims and wins in court and the election results are overturned ... "anywhere" ... I will be happy to admit I was wrong. That said, I like my chances given what we've seen so far.
tell me mr. genius, which of rudy's lawsuits were dismissed?

tell me mr. genius, which of rudy's lawsuits were dismissed?
Here's a really good "Lawsuit Tracker" in the Financial Times ... a generally non-partisan and even right-leaning publication. I don't claim to be a genius ... but I can see a losing hand when a look at the cards currently held.

Crap ... URL won't paste. Just search "Trump Lawsuit Tracker" ... and it will be high in the search results.

That's a fair position to have and an easy one.

But don't say things like this then. " The load(s) of crap people are believing right now, is just astounding "

Nobody really knows right now, my antennas perked up the second they decided to "stop" counting the votes. I'm not a conspiracy guy, but there is a ton of smoke going around, even with the MSM not reporting on anything.

But don't say things like this then. " The load(s) of crap people are believing right now, is just astounding "

Nobody really knows right now, my antennas perked up the second they decided to "stop" counting the votes. I'm not a conspiracy guy, but there is a ton of smoke going around, even with the MSM not reporting on anything.

and maybe more so with the MSM not reporting anything

Fair criticism ... I'm sorry for the broad categorization. I'm just very afraid for our democracy when I watch a sitting President calling Election Officials in a lost state, trying to convince them to delegitimize an election without any proof or evidence of wide-spread or materially impactful voting fraud.

Reactions: Blackhalo
Here's a really good "Lawsuit Tracker" in the Financial Times ... a generally non-partisan and even right-leaning publication. I don't claim to be a genius ... but I can see a losing hand when a look at the cards currently held.

Crap ... URL won't paste. Just search "Trump Lawsuit Tracker" ... and it will be high in the search results.
it is Ok to have doubts, but posting a 1-39 court record that is not remotely relevant is just spreading fake news.

Fair criticism ... I'm sorry for the broad categorization. I'm just very afraid for our democracy when I watch a sitting President calling Election Officials in a lost state, trying to convince them to delegitimize an election without any proof or evidence of wide-spread or materially impactful voting fraud.
So some fraud is okay? Fraud is either okay or it isn't.

is that what happened, or is that just what cnn told you to believe?
you have no issue with her kid's being doxed by an antifa asshole? that my friend is tampering.