So apparently the German server thing is real. LOL someone explain how that went down

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face_Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2011
Alabama/Georgia
I don't think so, they are private corporations...remember just recently Trump held a briefing and all major networks except Fox just cut him off...
You need to review history. I'm certain that there is POTUS authority that allows for the White House Communication Agency to take control of the national broadcast stations to allow the POTUS to address that nation. Now it may need to be some sort of national emergency or other event.........think about it. As well as the Emergency Alert System...

Emergency Alert System
  • The Emergency Alert System (EAS) is a national public warning system that allows the president to address the American people within 10 minutes during a national emergency.

UKDslayer

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2005
Texas
You need to review history. I'm certain that there is POTUS authority that allows for the White House Communication Agency to take control of the national broadcast stations to allow the POTUS to address that nation. Now it may need to be some sort of national emergency or other event.........think about it. As well as the Emergency Alert System...

Emergency Alert System
  • The Emergency Alert System (EAS) is a national public warning system that allows the president to address the American people within 10 minutes during a national emergency.
Ok, now I remember its that thing that goes off at 3am if the TV us on..but I'm trying to think of a scenario that it would be used. Granted, it would have a lot more credibility than CNN but I'm trying to imagine how it would be used in this scenario, I'm sure somebody here could enlighten us. Would it be used for election announcement? Announcement that the big players are taken into custody? I would assume there would be some "proactive measures" in place (i.e. like the National Guards ready immediately after Nov. 4) for the pending chaos..

Reactions: HeavyAssault

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face_Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2011
Alabama/Georgia
That's my thinking on just what POTUS could/would do to make sure everyone knew what was going on, why, how, etc etc etc....the the extent possible without loosing credibility in court. That way it's not MSM saying it's a conspiracy theory, and not showing his announcement. Cause IF he were to use a presidential authority to do so then the networks cannot (by honor code) shut off the broadcast.

I'd hate for it to start with SCOTUS giving him the nod to some sort of election "do over". Then POTUS to announce people going into custody....talk about make 2020 look bad. I'd rather see him cut into the "national news" evening shows to make that kind of announcement.

If this has any sort of real world traction in a few months, I'm just thinking of what would be the best way to "break it to them gently". LOL

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside

Jumper

I have a rendezvous with death
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 15, 2008
    some disputed barricade
    Been following this one with much interest. As has already been posted, you don't need to physically steal a server to get it's data. But I think what's important here is the server represents THE ACTUAL PHYSICAL EVIDENCE! Without the source, evidence derived from it most likely is inadmissible. Thank you @theLBC for keeping us updated.

SonicBurlap

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 14, 2018
    This whole server deal is very interesting jurisdiction wise. Providing it happened, for which there now seem several clues without hard evidence. I agree with The German that Merkel's cooperation would have probably been a no-go at this station. If as someone here surmised the server would have been co-located with Virginia farmboy personnel at a field station that could possibly be under State Department jurisdiction then that would not require German authorization and be very embarrassing for the State Department and the farmboys: would also explain why there was mention that they were not informed and did not take part in the raid. To my knowledge a military raid to seize evidence of government involvement in a coup against the serving Commander in Chief on foreign soil, even if it is located on a U.S. diplomatic installation, would not require the DOJ, or FBI, and not require foreign authorization, and could be authorized by the CINC himself without involving the swamp in the food chain. Any grab by swamp member bad actors to destroy evidence would however probably not even seek German authorization as the whole goal would be to make that evidence of fraud disappear, so witness reports be damned long as the loot is gone afterwards. Would be nice to have a program to be able to identify the players. In case number one some of this could play a role in a future law suit, in case number two we will never hear from it again.

theLBC

Shiftless
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    Shocking that we haven't seen any evidence yet ... SHOCKING !!!
    here is some that has been submitted

you didn't answer the question rusty, since you say you decide who to vote for based on individual issues, not a blanket party guy.
    so why do you hate trump?
    are you a pedophile, warmonger, or sex/drug trafficker?
    those are pretty much the only reasons to hate trump, so which is it?

rustyinbend

GySgt USMC 1976-1992
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 9, 2018
    Bend, Oregon

you didn't answer the question rusty, since you say you decide who to vote for based on individual issues, not a blanket party guy.
    I won't dignify that craven stupidity with an actual response.

Darayavaus

Anti-Globalist
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Oct 25, 2019

excellent link.
    and for the average marxo-democrat, I'd say "all of the above"

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote