• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So apparently the German server thing is real. LOL someone explain how that went down

You need to review history. I'm certain that there is POTUS authority that allows for the White House Communication Agency to take control of the national broadcast stations to allow the POTUS to address that nation. Now it may need to be some sort of national emergency or other event.........think about it. As well as the Emergency Alert System...

Emergency Alert System
  • The Emergency Alert System (EAS) is a national public warning system that allows the president to address the American people within 10 minutes during a national emergency.
Ok, now I remember its that thing that goes off at 3am if the TV us on..but I'm trying to think of a scenario that it would be used. Granted, it would have a lot more credibility than CNN but I'm trying to imagine how it would be used in this scenario, I'm sure somebody here could enlighten us. Would it be used for election announcement? Announcement that the big players are taken into custody? I would assume there would be some "proactive measures" in place (i.e. like the National Guards ready immediately after Nov. 4) for the pending chaos..

Reactions: HeavyAssault
That's my thinking on just what POTUS could/would do to make sure everyone knew what was going on, why, how, etc etc etc....the the extent possible without loosing credibility in court. That way it's not MSM saying it's a conspiracy theory, and not showing his announcement. Cause IF he were to use a presidential authority to do so then the networks cannot (by honor code) shut off the broadcast.

I'd hate for it to start with SCOTUS giving him the nod to some sort of election "do over". Then POTUS to announce people going into custody....talk about make 2020 look bad. I'd rather see him cut into the "national news" evening shows to make that kind of announcement.

If this has any sort of real world traction in a few months, I'm just thinking of what would be the best way to "break it to them gently". LOL

Been following this one with much interest. As has already been posted, you don't need to physically steal a server to get it's data. But I think what's important here is the server represents THE ACTUAL PHYSICAL EVIDENCE! Without the source, evidence derived from it most likely is inadmissible. Thank you @theLBC for keeping us updated.

This whole server deal is very interesting jurisdiction wise. Providing it happened, for which there now seem several clues without hard evidence. I agree with The German that Merkel's cooperation would have probably been a no-go at this station. If as someone here surmised the server would have been co-located with Virginia farmboy personnel at a field station that could possibly be under State Department jurisdiction then that would not require German authorization and be very embarrassing for the State Department and the farmboys: would also explain why there was mention that they were not informed and did not take part in the raid. To my knowledge a military raid to seize evidence of government involvement in a coup against the serving Commander in Chief on foreign soil, even if it is located on a U.S. diplomatic installation, would not require the DOJ, or FBI, and not require foreign authorization, and could be authorized by the CINC himself without involving the swamp in the food chain. Any grab by swamp member bad actors to destroy evidence would however probably not even seek German authorization as the whole goal would be to make that evidence of fraud disappear, so witness reports be damned long as the loot is gone afterwards. Would be nice to have a program to be able to identify the players. In case number one some of this could play a role in a future law suit, in case number two we will never hear from it again.

Reactions: diverdon
Shocking that we haven't seen any evidence yet ... SHOCKING !!!
here is some that has been submitted

you didn't answer the question rusty, since you say you decide who to vote for based on individual issues, not a blanket party guy.
so why do you hate trump?
are you a pedophile, warmonger, or sex/drug trafficker?
those are pretty much the only reasons to hate trump, so which is it?

you didn't answer the question rusty, since you say you decide who to vote for based on individual issues, not a blanket party guy.
I won't dignify that craven stupidity with an actual response.

Reactions: Angus Sloth

excellent link.
and for the average marxo-democrat, I'd say "all of the above"

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
What if the military didn't take them from Gemans? What if the CIA was operating covertly from some location in Germany and the military went in and seized them from the CIA?

What if we essentially took them from "ourselves".

Presient much?

Presient much?

I never would have figured on a fire fight. I pictured a bunch of suited muscle standing guard while the nerds gathered shit up.

I never would have figured on a fire fight. I pictured a bunch of suited muscle standing guard while the nerds gathered shit up.

I cannot vouch for the truth, I just saw the story on whatfinger and posted a link. Should it turn out to be true the CIA has become profoundly more anti American than I would ever have guessed.

Reactions: Bender
Presient much?

"In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany. 5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary. "

1606613305220.png

"In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany. 5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary. "

View attachment 7485498

Well we know one thing for sure....

It couldn't have been the seals or else a book deal would have already been announced and interviews would have been given on cnn...

Well we know one thing for sure....

It couldn't have been the seals or else a book deal would have already been announced and interviews would have been given on cnn...
Beat me too it. CAG makes sense given the new Sec Def and recent changes made to the JSOC command structure.

Reactions: Huskydriver
You're assuming it went down like a police action with a warrant. I'd bet they blew the back door or some shit and no one rang the doorbell.
They do that to not lose five guys. They most likely showed up like a warrant and the people in defensive positions were able to get the drop on them at first.

Something this big we would have heard about through the local channels....I find the story suspect.

I don't disagree with him:

In a May 2018 interview with Charles Payne on Fox News, McInerney asserted that torture had "worked on" John McCain and "That's why they call him 'Songbird John,"[20][21][22] referencing a false claim[citation needed] against McCain during the Republican primary in South Carolina in 2000.[21][22] Payne later apologized to McCain and his family for the remark.[22][23] Afterward, Fox News announced that McInerney would never appear on Fox News or Fox Business again.[24]

What are you talking about? Link, tell us what was told to you?
The "coverup" of the deaths of 5 U.S. servicemen during the "Raid" is that they died in a Helo accident in Egypt. That keeps the U.S. clean for a deadly operation in Germany.
If they died in Germany, say it.
If the independent news sources are using a terrible accident for political propaganda to support a news story then shame on them.

We can't legally claim what you want...doesn't work that way.

Those specops/socom guys know what they signed up for. Do realize how many died in training accidents, hehi accident as mentioned or some other non truth? It's how it works, suck it up...the guys doing the work did

How did we lose five guys and not execute the people defending the place for treason on the spot? That’s if it actually happened like that.
Not our country not treason.

Last edited:
Discussion of the server raid at 42:30. This might be the first shots fired in the next civil war!
i have linked to mary's website before. one of the reasons i got active in 2017.

It wasn't just that agency, remember he pissed off the mofia, Russia, other acronym agencies, Cuba... can't just blame one group

We can't legally claim what you want...doesn't work that way.

Those specops/socom guys know what they signed up for. Do realize how many died in training accidents, hehi accident as mentioned or some other non truth? It's how it works, suck it up...the guys doing the work did

Not our country not treason.
Ummm, no. Their are dead, there is no going back and they knew what they signed up for. But it doesn't mean we should let their death go by the way side/ not getting a little pissed off about it.

Reactions: Dirty D and Bender
You have no idea what you're talkin about. Maybe you should go try working directly with some of these people. It's one thing when there's an operation in an area that you're supposed to be, it's completely different avenue when you're not where you're legally supposed to be or in an area that can have significant detrimental effect politically.

In the whole Americans killing Americans comment that was made, happens more times than people realize.

The firefight between USSOCOM and CIA is all but confirmed. Sydney Powell retweeted something from Major Patriot about confirming that patriots paid the ultimate price to deliver the election servers to POTUS. Someone who has a Twitter account should be able to post Sydney Powell's re-tweet of it. I found this on the Donald . Win but info is being posted so fast over there that it slipped below the front pages and I couldn't find it again. There's a lot of disinformation floating around and so it makes finding the truth precarious. But if Sydney powell says it, I believe it.