• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

So Close Chicago!!

Re: So Close Chicago!!

Oh yeah, you guys also have welfare addicts, crackheads, trash can fires, high unemployment and anything else negative I missed...

Yeah..according to the NY Times.. your state is about to go bankrupt even with the tax increase.. come on down to Tn.. we have room and reasonable taxes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: garrett4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah..according to the NY Times.. your state is about to go bankrupt even with the tax increase.. come on down to Tn.. we have room and reasonable taxes </div></div>
Not for nothing, but what would be the benefit of inviting those that screwed up their own house into yours?
Hope you're checking ID's at the state line!
TN is way too beautiful, wonderful, and amazing to squander, and all the folks I've ever met there are some of the most kind, intelligent, and friendly in the world.
Hate to see that go by the wayside...
Just gotta get Memphis to get on board....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DDMPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: garrett4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah..according to the NY Times.. your state is about to go bankrupt even with the tax increase.. come on down to Tn.. we have room and reasonable taxes </div></div>
Not for nothing, but what would be the benefit of inviting those that screwed up their own house into yours?
Hope you're checking ID's at the state line!
TN is way too beautiful, wonderful, and amazing to squander, and all the folks I've ever met there are some of the most kind, intelligent, and friendly in the world.
Hate to see that go by the wayside...
Just gotta get Memphis to get on board....</div></div>

Yeah douche bag, I created the policies, voted for the people that lead to this and I taught cutler every thing he knows...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shark0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Yeah douche bag, I created the policies, voted for the people that lead to this and I taught cutler every thing he knows... </div></div>

And you're still there why??????

Bragging on that Green Bay win is like bragging on finishing the 10 meter sprint in the Special Olympics without falling down.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bragging on that Green Bay win is like bragging on finishing the 10 meter sprint in the Special Olympics without falling down.</div></div>

OUCH!!!.........and I don't even watch football!

Bears lost. Oh well. Hee hee.
wink.gif

Go Steelers.