• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So how does one deal with transfusions in the wake of Clot Shot

Anybody was able to make the vaccine in 2 days once the viral genome sequence was published. Fwiw I happen to be a PhD biochemist. I’ve worked with RNA for decades and did research in the past on virus-host receptor interactions. It’s depressing to have witnessed how fucked up the CDC and public health response has been on a lot of levels. About the only thing that went well is the development of the vaccine. The complication rate from the vaccine is a tiny fraction of that from being infected with covid despite what TikTok says. That said I don’t think anyone should be coerced into taking it. A lot of people died on respirators regretfully asking if they could still get the vaccine.

I don’t think Pfizer or Moderna had anything to do with the virus origin- the program to make a vaccine (that Trump funded) was unprecedented and successful.

But the question of whether the virus came from a lab is definitely open. Personally I think odds are good that it was a human-engineered virus, mostly because of the presence of a signature sequence in the viral genome that is unique to this class of coronavirus. This sequence is a cleavage site that makes the virus much more efficient at replication. There were labs in the US and China that were focused on this site and on making mutant viruses for research, well-meaning if misguided research. If this is what happened, it wasn’t necessarily a conspiracy to infect the world. I’ve seen a lot of shit accidentally spilled in bisafety cabinets.

But you don’t need to get your conspiracy and science info from TikTok. Here is a letter in the proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, a respected science journal that summarizes some questions about the origin of the virus.

I asked WebMD for advice on my next rifle build. It said this thread has cancer. And AIDS...

Okay Boomer 😂

You say that as if you think it would insult me. Very, very few people have that power. Also, took me 66 years to earn the title.

I have no desire to live as a cripple, connected to machines or in a nursing home just for the sake of living longer. I pray I die with my boots on.

You say that as if you think it would insult me. Very, very few people have that power. Also, took me 66 years to earn the title.

I have no desire to live as a cripple, connected to machines or in a nursing home just for the sake of living longer. I pray I die with my boots on.
I say that as a joke, lighten up, francis

Anybody was able to make the vaccine in 2 days once the viral genome sequence was published. Fwiw I happen to be a PhD biochemist. I’ve worked with RNA for decades and did research in the past on virus-host receptor interactions. It’s depressing to have witnessed how fucked up the CDC and public health response has been on a lot of levels. About the only thing that went well is the development of the vaccine. So far, it’s very clear that complication rate from the vaccine is a tiny fraction of that from being infected with covid despite what TikTok says. That said I don’t think anyone should be coerced into taking it. A lot of people died on respirators regretfully asking if they could still get the vaccine.

I don’t think Pfizer or Moderna had anything to do with the virus origin- the program to make a vaccine (that Trump funded) was unprecedented and successful.

But the question of whether the virus came from a lab is definitely open. Personally I think odds are good that it was a human-engineered virus, mostly because of the presence of a fishy sequence in the viral genome that was previously absent in this class of coronavirus. This sequence is a cleavage site that makes the virus much more efficient at replication. There were labs in the US and China that were focused on introducing novel cleavage sites and on making mutant viruses for research, well-meaning if misguided research. If this is what happened, it wasn’t necessarily a conspiracy to infect the world. I’ve seen a lot of shit accidentally spilled in bisafety cabinets.

But you don’t need to get your conspiracy and science theories from TikTok. Here is a letter in the proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, a respected science journal that summarizes some questions about the origin of the virus.

China had to crack down on it's nearly year long embarasment of Hong Kong. A novel outbreak is perfect for that. CRISPR and some bat juice and bam, LOL.

Anybody was able to make the vaccine in 2 days once the viral genome sequence was published. Fwiw I happen to be a PhD biochemist. I’ve worked with RNA for decades and did research in the past on virus-host receptor interactions. It’s depressing to have witnessed how fucked up the CDC and public health response has been on a lot of levels. About the only thing that went well is the development of the vaccine. So far, it’s very clear that complication rate from the vaccine is a tiny fraction of that from being infected with covid despite what TikTok says. That said I don’t think anyone should be coerced into taking it. A lot of people died on respirators regretfully asking if they could still get the vaccine.

But the question of whether the virus came from a lab is definitely open. Personally I think odds are good that it was a human-engineered virus, mostly because of the presence of a fishy sequence in the viral genome that was previously absent in this class of coronavirus. This sequence is a cleavage site that makes the virus much more efficient at replication. There were labs in the US and China that were focused on introducing novel cleavage sites and on making mutant viruses for research, well-meaning if misguided research. If this is what happened, it wasn’t necessarily a conspiracy to infect the world. I’ve seen a lot of shit accidentally spilled in bisafety cabinets.

But you don’t need to get your conspiracy and science theories from TikTok. Here is a letter in the proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, a respected science journal that summarizes some questions about the origin of the virus.

IMHO your full of shit.

by clot shot do you mean blood thinners ? If yes you just keep on getting on as best you can cause the alternative will just suck . you would be surprised what you can get used to when the other choice is death or worse a vegetable . Best of luck and best wishes .

by clot shot do you mean blood thinners ? If yes you just keep on getting on as best you can cause the alternative will just suck . you would be surprised what you can get used to when the other choice is death or worse a vegetable . Best of luck and best wishes .
I'm not sure which post you were responding to but normally the "clot shot" is in reference to the so called vaccine.

Reactions: acudaowner
Could this be because they were made by the same company?

The sequences for both the virus and the "vaccine" were patented several years before this alleged "novel" coronavirus was even discovered.

Merck, the NIH and the NIAID (amongst others) were pretty heavily involved from memory.

Perhaps a better question is how many people in their lifetime realistically need to be given blood?

Unless you're in a BAD fucking accident or suffering from some kind of combat wound I don't imagine it's all that many.

Not saying I would want dirty vax blood but what position to argue are you in at that point? Go into hypovolemic shock and die or hope for the best?

It's like finding a tumor in your brain and removing it means you'll never walk again, well... which is it? I'd say get the ice cream scooper out and get it the fuck out of there and buy me a cool wheel chair.

I can still hug my wife and pet my dogs in a wheelchair. You can't do shit from the inside of a casket covered in six feet of dirt 🤷🏼‍♂️
I should probably clarify what I meant by my earlier post about the blood supply being "fungible". The largest hospital in my city operates 4 air ambulances that can do transfusion mid-air (I don't live in a very big city). There are a million different places that need a constantly refreshed blood supply. Lots of people face elective surgeries, and they would like to "bank" their own blood, but in an environment where blood supply is always being categorized as an emergency, how much faith do you have that you are getting the blood that was reserved for you?

An MD should know that mRNA has a very short half life, and thus, the amount of spike protein (encoded by that mRNA) in you blood stream is also transient. But, that transient load of spike protein revs up certain b-cells to make antibodies specific to the spike protein. But, it doesn’t surprise me that a MD would only have a cursory understanding of the immune system…

Additionally, neither you nor the mRNA in the ‘vaccine’ have a gene for a reverse transcriptase, so the vaccine is not integrating into your DNA.

Really, the amount of biochemical knowledge floating around here is staggering…

See the Swedish peer reviewed study that says you are wrong. And there have been more since then.

Copied below for you:

Pfizer mRNA vaccine goes into liver and changes into DNA, Swedish study finds
Author: Thema Newsroom | Published: March 2, 2022
The research was conducted at Lund University.

A new Swedish study published in MDPI found that the Pfizer vaccine goes into liver cells and converts to DNA, challenging claims so far that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way.

It’s the first time that researchers have shown in vitro – or inside a petri dish – how an mRNA vaccine is converted into DNA on a human liver cell line, the Epoch Times reported.

It’s precisely what health experts and fact-checkers said for more than a year could not occur.

Dr. Peter McCullough, an internist, cardiologist and epidemiologist who is one of the leading critics of the COVID vaccines, said the findings have “enormous implications of permanent chromosomal change” that could drive a “whole new genre of chronic disease.”

The CDC assures Americans that the mRNA and the spike protein it produces in COVID-19 vaccines to create an immune response “don’t last long in the body.” On its website, the agency states: “Our cells break down mRNA and get rid of it within a few days after vaccination. Scientists estimate that the spike protein, like other proteins our bodies create, may stay in the body up to a few weeks.”

Further, the CDC says on a web page titled “Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines” that the “genetic material delivered by mRNA vaccines never enters the nucleus of your cells.”

However, the researchers at Lund University in Malmö, Sweden, found that the mRNA vaccine enters human liver cells and triggers the cell’s DNA in the nucleus to increase the production of the LINE-1 gene expression to make mRNA.

The whole process occurred rapidly, within six hours, concluded the study, which was published by the university’s Department of Clinical Sciences.

Pfizer did not comment on the study’s findings, the Epoch Times reported, stating only that its mRNA vaccine does not alter the human genome.

This is all correct. Not mentioned is the fact that if you are not vaccinated and you get infected by the virus, the viral mRNA is expressed in your cells and directs the production of viral proteins (including the spike protein). The vaccine mRNA has the same coding sequence as the original viral mRNA.

The mRNA is not the main concern, although it is a big inflammatory driver. Also, it seems that with the vaccine they included elements that turn off several B and T cells, which are critical to immune function. These cells have been studied at length in vaccinated people and we do not know when they turn back on. One cell that was turned off was the B or T cell that targets cancer. This is why Dr. Ryan Cole is seeing a massive spike in cancers in vaccinated people, and he isn't the only one seeing it.

The main concern is the lipid nanoparticle that is used to encase the mRNA. This lipid is a toxin and does not break down in the body. It has also been shown to pass al barriers in the body, to include the blood/brain barrier. It has a nasty habit of accumulating to a shockingly high degree in the ovaries and testes. Maybe this is why women who have been post menopausal for a decade have sudden menstrual bleeding. Or maybe you can find some other explanation for the recent study that found a massive drop in sperm motility among vaccinated men that lasts for around 5 months. Oh look! Just recovering that reproductive ability right in time for another booster!

It is not about health and safety and it never was. At best it was about money and greed at the witting expense of people's lives.

At worst it is depopulation.

Dr Peter McCullough, former vice chief of int. Med. At Baylor has publicly stated that this is what he believes after reviewing the facts and evidence.

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
The epoch times? Really?

No you fucking moron. Look at the URL. Does that say Epoch Times? No. If you cannot read a few words, then intelligent debate about written content on a forum is far beyond you.

Go study phonics and reading and report back in a few years.

I’m the moron. Got it. This thread is weapons grade lol.

Won't happen. The judge would either be paid off or end up committing suicide (not by choice). There is way too much money involved and those in power do not want exposed for their role.
I imagine it will be more like the national opioid settlement. I imagine they will fork out some small amount comparatively to what they made. Then the tax payers will play to clean it all up.

Reactions: AngryKoala
I am willing to bet that five minutes after a new Congress convenience there will be 24 seven lawyer ads on TV… Did you take a Covid vaccine you could be entitled to millions.

It will make the camp Lejeune scam look like small potatoes.

If I owned a law firm I would be gearing up right now to sue everyone to the absolute soles of their feet and leave the CDC and pharmaceutical industries gutted. While I buy a private island in the Caribbean.

The lawsuits are going to be epic.

Had I the foresight I would have jumped into some cut rate law school at the outbreak of Covid and be sitting pretty right now ready to just eviscerate everyone. Cheers
told both my kids that they are going to be lawyers specifically for that reason

all professions are a crap shoot but that market is a guaranteed revenue generator so at least ill give them a head start

Died on respirators asking for the vaccine. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Do you actually believe that?

The National Academy for Science, also towed the line publishing fraudulent articles like many other scientific publications.

They proved the vax could do stuff, the makers claimed it couldn't. But don't worry everything else they said about it is true.

Died on respirators asking for the vaccine. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Do you actually believe that?

The National Academy for Science, also towed the line publishing fraudulent articles like many other scientific publications.

They proved the vax could do stuff, the makers claimed it couldn't. But don't worry everything else they said about it is true.

if-its-on-the-internet-then-it-must-be-true-36073407.png

See the Swedish peer reviewed study that says you are wrong. And there have been more since then.

i have no horse in the race and i am not a vaxer or any other etc..

what i do is have tons of medical journals that pass my desk all the time

that particular article was pier reviewed (which is all that counts when claims want to be made) by a renowned hospital in the US...CHOP:

now im not saying that either party is lying etc.. but this is information that is not in agreement with the original article.

which is why this covid disaster is what it is...too much too fast and knee jerk reactions all over the place

Alden M, Falla FO, Yang D, et al. Intracellular reverse transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 in vitro in human liver. Current Issues in Molecular Biology. 2022;44(3):1115-26.

Brief summary

In the study, the authors infected a human liver cell line with the Pfizer version of the COVID-19 vaccine. They used different concentrations of the vaccine and multiple timepoints to measure:

• Conversion of RNA into DNA in the cells
  • The quantity of a genetic tool called LINE-1
  • The presence of DNA sequences similar to the vaccine RNA in the nuclei of these cells

Misconception

Some pointed to this paper as proof that COVID-19 vaccines alter DNA. However, this is not an appropriate conclusion from this paper for several reasons:

1. Perhaps most importantly, this experiment was done on cells being grown in a lab. Said another way, it was an “in vitro” experiment. In vitro experiments are done all the time and they are important for providing information and clues as to what might happen in a person (“in vivo”). However, to make a conclusion about what is happening in people, one must have some evidence that it is actually happening in people, not just that it might be possible. The authors acknowledged this when they wrote, “At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome. Further studies are needed …” (p. 1122). They go on to suggest two alternative experimental methods for getting more information.
  2. The authors used a cancerous liver cell line. This is important for two reasons; both of which were acknowledged by the authors. First, cancerous cell lines replicate, whereas our liver cells typically are not replicating. As such, even if DNA representing the viral RNA was integrated into the cell, no other cells with the altered DNA would be produced. The authors also pointed out that this cell line has been shown to have genetic and protein expression differences specific to RNA metabolism (p. 1123). This means that what is seen in these cells may not be representative of what would happen in non-cancerous liver cells (or even a different line of cancerous liver cells). Second, they measured LINE-1 activity. Importantly, LINE-1 has been associated with various disease-related conditions, including cancer. It has also been shown to affect immune responses. For these reasons, while the changes related to LINE-1 are interesting, we can’t be sure the effects would be the same in a non-cancerous cell line. The authors also made this point by stating, “The exact regulation of LINE-1 activity in response to BNT162b2 merits further study.” (p. 1123).
  3. Finally, as the authors pointed out, expression of LINE-1 has been shown to increase during viral infections, including with SARS-CoV-2 virus. In fact, some scientists have suggested that integration of SARS-CoV-2 genetic material into human cells could be why some people still test positive by PCR well after they have recovered from their infection. However, it is important to note that more information would be needed to prove this hypothesis as well. The more likely explanation is that the virus is undergoing an incomplete cycle of replication, where the genetic material (RNA) is produced but whole virus particles are not.

told both my kids that they are going to be lawyers specifically for that reason

all professions are a crap shoot but that market is a guaranteed revenue generator so at least ill give them a head start
Get an MD and then a JD. The JD is simple after med school.

Figure most of us here with half a synapse could breeze through an online program and pass the Bar without even trying.

Thought about getting a JD in Patent Law... but fixing old cars and shooting stuff is more fun.

Sirhr

Reactions: brianf
i have no horse in the race and i am not a vaxer or any other etc..

what i do is have tons of medical journals that pass my desk all the time

that particular article was pier reviewed (which is all that counts when claims want to be made) by a renowned hospital in the US...CHOP:

now im not saying that either party is lying etc.. but this is information that is not in agreement with the original article.

which is why this covid disaster is what it is...too much too fast and knee jerk reactions all over the place

Alden M, Falla FO, Yang D, et al. Intracellular reverse transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 in vitro in human liver. Current Issues in Molecular Biology. 2022;44(3):1115-26.

Brief summary

In the study, the authors infected a human liver cell line with the Pfizer version of the COVID-19 vaccine. They used different concentrations of the vaccine and multiple timepoints to measure:

• Conversion of RNA into DNA in the cells
  • The quantity of a genetic tool called LINE-1
  • The presence of DNA sequences similar to the vaccine RNA in the nuclei of these cells

Misconception

Some pointed to this paper as proof that COVID-19 vaccines alter DNA. However, this is not an appropriate conclusion from this paper for several reasons:

1. Perhaps most importantly, this experiment was done on cells being grown in a lab. Said another way, it was an “in vitro” experiment. In vitro experiments are done all the time and they are important for providing information and clues as to what might happen in a person (“in vivo”). However, to make a conclusion about what is happening in people, one must have some evidence that it is actually happening in people, not just that it might be possible. The authors acknowledged this when they wrote, “At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome. Further studies are needed …” (p. 1122). They go on to suggest two alternative experimental methods for getting more information.
  2. The authors used a cancerous liver cell line. This is important for two reasons; both of which were acknowledged by the authors. First, cancerous cell lines replicate, whereas our liver cells typically are not replicating. As such, even if DNA representing the viral RNA was integrated into the cell, no other cells with the altered DNA would be produced. The authors also pointed out that this cell line has been shown to have genetic and protein expression differences specific to RNA metabolism (p. 1123). This means that what is seen in these cells may not be representative of what would happen in non-cancerous liver cells (or even a different line of cancerous liver cells). Second, they measured LINE-1 activity. Importantly, LINE-1 has been associated with various disease-related conditions, including cancer. It has also been shown to affect immune responses. For these reasons, while the changes related to LINE-1 are interesting, we can’t be sure the effects would be the same in a non-cancerous cell line. The authors also made this point by stating, “The exact regulation of LINE-1 activity in response to BNT162b2 merits further study.” (p. 1123).
  3. Finally, as the authors pointed out, expression of LINE-1 has been shown to increase during viral infections, including with SARS-CoV-2 virus. In fact, some scientists have suggested that integration of SARS-CoV-2 genetic material into human cells could be why some people still test positive by PCR well after they have recovered from their infection. However, it is important to note that more information would be needed to prove this hypothesis as well. The more likely explanation is that the virus is undergoing an incomplete cycle of replication, where the genetic material (RNA) is produced but whole virus particles are not.
The articles that were published that HQ would kill you if tried to treat COVID with it were also peer reviewed. Many many fraudulent peer reviewed articles were presented.

Yes, most if not all of us have seen the fact checks. What the fact checks don't address, is that these studies show the vax can do things, they said it couldn't.

To go further, how does HIV encode into your DNA? If an RNA virus can do it, why can't an RNA shot?

The articles that were published that HQ would kill you if tried to treat COVID with it were also peer reviewed. Many many fraudulent peer reviewed articles were presented.

Yes, most if not all of us have seen the fact checks. What the fact checks don't address, is that these studies show the vax can do things, they said it couldn't.

To go further, how does HIV encode into your DNA? If an RNA virus can do it, why can't an RNA shot?

Apparently it requires an (IN) integrase protein. The HIV doesn't encode into but rather goes through the rna to DNA and is integrated by the (IN) protein. At least that's what I got from the article I skimmed through.

A friend the other day said "what's wrong with Bill Gates, doesn't he help people?" Guess his PR is still so good with the general public that there is that perception. But this is eye opening.

Apparently it requires an (IN) integrase protein. The HIV doesn't encode into but rather goes through the rna to DNA and is integrated by the (IN) protein. At least that's what I got from the article I skimmed through.
hivReplicationCycle2.jpg

And the shot supposedly doesn't have it? But makes your cells do this with spike proteins. Could be.

hivReplicationCycle2.jpg

And the shot supposedly doesn't have it? But makes your cells do this with spike proteins. Could be.

No idea, not my field. I don't know if they know either. It seems like they still have quite a ways to go with their research which should have been done beforehand.

Again, I blame pharma but I hold the politicians/government (Trump and Biden) even more responsible. They created the whole mess: blanket immunity, guaranteed tax payer money and a fast timeline requirement (FDA checkpoint failure).

So now we have this vaccine that has been injected into 10's of millions of people and they decide to look into possible chronic issues.

No idea, not my field. I don't know if they know either. It seems like they still have quite a ways to go with their research which should have been done beforehand.

Again, I blame pharma but I hold the politicians/government (Trump and Biden) even more responsible. They created the whole mess: blanket immunity, guaranteed tax payer money and a fast timeline requirement (FDA checkpoint failure).

So now we have this vaccine that has been injected into 10's of millions of people and they decide to look into possible chronic issues.

• Angry
Reactions: AllenOne1