• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So how long until the next lockdown?

Sgtsideways

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2021
Usa
Time to make plans as it appears that we are headed to another round of Bat Bitch virus? Chatter on different media websites talking about what's happening in India and Japan and a second round of bad news. Anybody with any insights into this and what it will mean to the U.S.?
I just can't see how we come out of another round of this.

Too much of the Democrat base wants to go to Yankees games and see Hamilton for the 8th time to support another lockdown. The major push will be vaccine passports and continued mask mandates.

Time to make plans as it appears that we are headed to another round of Bat Bitch virus? Chatter on different media websites talking about what's happening in India and Japan and a second round of bad news. Anybody with any insights into this and what it will mean to the U.S.?
Oh dear, I am f****** tired of this PLANdemic and lockdowns. I just want to go out there and live like a human again. I can't even hunt properly anymore. I hope a new lockdown is out it, why create a vaccine if there would be another lockdown this I can't understand.

Oh dear, I am f****** tired of this PLANdemic and lockdowns. I just want to go out there and live like a human again. I can't even hunt properly anymore. I hope a new lockdown is out it, why create a vaccine if there would be another lockdown this I can't understand.
The answer to why is always and only money and power. There are no exceptions to this rule. Once you understand and accept this then you will always understand why things are done like they are.

How long? When does the California strain get going/mutate into what India has fanning the flames of paranoia?

India and Japan are fundamentally different than what is happening in the United States; we're closer in results to Israel and the UK to anywhere else thanks to vaccination.

India and Japan are fundamentally different than what is happening in the United States; we're closer in results to Israel and the UK to anywhere else thanks to vaccination.
What do you mean by that? Are you saying that we our fake numbers are better than indias fake numbers? India barely makes the top 100 countries in deaths per capita while Japan doesn’t even get there. The US is number 18, UK number 15 and israel at 61. Of course none of this is reliable.

Last edited:
We once again have a complaint government with the Chicoms. India and China were going to blows, about to full conflict before this whole Rona thing hit and Japan wasn't exactly on their friends chart either. I don't think we are going to see another outbreak I think it's being utilised as a weapon against the world.

Reactions: rady and 10ring'r
People who maintain eating Chinese take out during the pandemic were protected by antibodies in the food, Chinese need a few of us left when they invade this shit hole.

" Whoever is first in the field and awaits the coming of the enemy, will be fresh for the fight; whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle will arrive exhausted. Therefore the clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him."

Shiny new member, welcome
You need to get out more often and just do your thing.

And, the worse things get in the country, including economy, the more we 'need' government, or so they will tell us.

Reactions: Boatninja
Well, Manitoba just started the 3rd lockdown this morning. This one will be 'the charm'.

Because we were told during the first wave, that 'to lock down will be to end the spread'..... ok then, that one didn't work, so lets lock everyone down again. The repeated 'closing of stores/restaurants/facilities/venues will be for the good of all'.....

Oh Wait.... that didn't work either. Let's lockdown again, because THIS TIME we'll get it right. It's for the children......

One would think that a communist were running the show here, in the fact that "it didn't work anywhere ELSE in the world, for each of those multitude of times that we tried it there.... but THIS time it will work perfectly!"

But I'm not bitter....

Well, Manitoba just started the 3rd lockdown this morning. This one will be 'the charm'.

Because we were told during the first wave, that 'to lock down will be to end the spread'..... ok then, that one didn't work, so lets lock everyone down again. The repeated 'closing of stores/restaurants/facilities/venues will be for the good of all'.....

Oh Wait.... that didn't work either. Let's lockdown again, because THIS TIME we'll get it right. It's for the children......

One would think that a communist were running the show here, in the fact that "it didn't work anywhere ELSE in the world, for each of those multitude of times that we tried it there.... but THIS time it will work perfectly!"

But I'm not bitter....
And if you guys don’t comply, who would ruin your fucking day? Who would force you from your family? If you decided to fight, who would kill you? I’m curiously awaiting your reply.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Anyone that thought the current vaccines was the solution is fooling themselves. The corona viruses mutate to quickly AND control is lost without further injections required. This is the tip of the iceberg globally. Watch the movie Songbird for a possible snapshot of what the future might hold.

If I were a betting man, I would say the Democrats will do anything they can not to do another lockdown. They want to draw a sharp contrast between life with them and life with Trump. Of course, the lockdowns under Trump were mainly Democrat, but let's not bother ourselves with details.

Also, as the fellow above correctly said, our trajectories are really good right now, mainly thanks to vaccinations. Yeah, yeah, I know. Blah, blah. Plandemic. It isn't real. All Covid deaths were faked, but any death within 30 days of vaccination was definitely the vaccine. I know the drill.

This will continue forever unless people stand up and say NO. Blindly following the agenda driven political lies got us to where we are today. They fooled us once, we cannot fall for this bullshit again. The problem is they have completely brainwashed their ignorant followers, you know the type, wear a mask in your own car or while walking your dog. Some of these idiots will wear that shit for the rest of their miserable lives. Those people will be hard to convince that it's all a scam.

The masses fell for it hook line and sinker, why wouldn't they do it again?

This has taken on a religious tone.... "It is interesting to contemplate a tangled bank, clothed with many plants of many kinds, with birds singing on the bushes, with various insects flitting about, and with worms crawling through the damp earth, and to reflect that these elaborately constructed forms, so different from each other, and dependent upon each other in so complex a manner, have all been produced by laws acting around us. These laws, taken in the largest sense, being Growth with reproduction; Inheritance which is almost implied by reproduction; Variability from the indirect and direct action of the conditions of life, and from use and disuse; a Ratio of Increase so high as to lead to a Struggle for Life, and as a consequence to Natural Selection, entailing Divergence of Character and the Extinction of less improved forms. Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed by the Creator into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone circling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being evolved."- charles darwin
In religion unlike science faith is involved, religious people pride themselves in believing on faith. If the argument is faith then it will always be a draw. And we all lose.

Reactions: OREGUN
"In religion, unlike science faith is involved." Ok that is total bullshit. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Religious people pride themselves in putting faith in god. What is "faith" their argument toward, and what are we loosing? I.E What in the actual fuck are you on about this time?

"In religion, unlike science faith is involved." Ok that is total bullshit. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Religious people pride themselves in putting faith in god. What is "faith" their argument toward, and what are we loosing? I.E What in the actual fuck are you on about this time?
The mask thing and the vax thing is basically people taking something on faith. The guy that wears a mask in his car, alone driving down the road. You cant convince him with logic that his actions make no sense. There are logical people and there are faithful people in this.. at least thats how it looks to me. Admittedly i have been drinking with a buddy so maybe im just stupid rambling, if so ill admit it when im not drunk.

Religions reply to darwin was violence and do what we say or you are going to hell. What is the difference from that and the media saying st. Fauci says wear 2 masks when your alone or else you will be ostracized and die alone in a hospital of the rona? Im not unreligious, ive been in life and death situations before... i prayed. But there is religious and organized religion.

Reactions: 4X4Dad
The religious argument against evolution is pretty damn scientific. I would suggest you do more research on the subject if thats what you think.
This shows my point though. You have faith that whatever you believe is correct. And i cant argue against it, the best i can accomplish is a draw. That is the problem we face with the maskers and vaxxers, the same research they get for reasons to keep it up is comprable to the research you suggested i do. Both equate to taking someone elses word for it instead of looking at the facts and making your own logic based decisions.

You must be controlled, you must wear a mask, we are being conditioned to blindly accept anything THEY tell you. How dare you disobey!
Do you mean kinda like 'oh, our pipeline had an electronic attack, gas prices will skyrocket again'?

Reactions: gigamortis
This shows my point though. You have faith that whatever you believe is correct. And i cant argue against it, the best i can accomplish is a draw. That is the problem we face with the maskers and vaxxers, the same research they get for reasons to keep it up is comprable to the research you suggested i do. Both equate to taking someone elses word for it instead of looking at the facts and making your own logic based decisions.
Yes, the bible was the first science and history book we know of.

You couldn't argue against it because you don't know anything about what you are saying.

No, the argument against evolution is not "because I believe in god" and if you don't know that, you don't know shit about what your stupid drunk ass was trying to assert, and have clearly taken on faith everything you have been told about evolution.

Your assertion that religion takes things on faith, and science does not, shows a basic misunderstanding of science and religion.

This is some dumb shit, even outside of the religious vs scientific nonsense. We specialize in like 2% of the things that affect our life. Everything else we take on some degree of faith. Sure, we might try to make the best arguments to ourselves that we can about them, but the depth of our knowledge is tiny. It's all reason layered on faith.

As to the "problem with maskers and vaxxers" I have to shake my head. Many people are willing to engage. I certainly am. But what I don't find from the other side is a whole lot of reason or consistency. What I do find, is deep, deep faith.

Crazy! Is this suppose to be a continuous cycle? Almost a whole year to lockdown people and their plans, still no definite solution. Even vaccines not yielding results and now there's talk of a possible restart. I just can understand all these.

I read an article where the lockdown was a major victory for the "reset" elites. Those that want to mold the world into their view of what it should be. There was even a book written about the great reset, though its' title name escapes me.
The lockdown was the biggest single mistake of the Donald. It has reset many aspects of our lives, most importantly has been the supply chain disruption/personal freedoms that are still being affected to this day.
I do fear what will happen in the event of a second lockdown and I think the commiecrats on both sides look forward to it. I also hope that I am totally wrong and look forward to you guys telling me so.

I was never "locked down", and will not comply if ordered to. I really don't care what the Gov't thinks or says anymore.
uncle-sam-i-want-you-to-abandon-all-hope-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Oh thank goodness another doomsday thread! It's been almost a week I was thinking the Bear Pit had lost it's touch. I would suggest panicking, selling whatever investments you have then sinking it in to seeds for crops, TP and hand sanitizer.

Oh thank goodness another doomsday thread! It's been almost a week I was thinking the Bear Pit had lost it's touch. I would suggest panicking, selling whatever investments you have then sinking it in to seeds for crops, TP and hand sanitizer.
NO. Just a comment on the news, except for those that want to keep their heads stuck up their ass.
I thought that's what the PIT was for. If you don't like it, apply for the editor's job, or better yet quit being a baby looking for sunshine and lollipops and ignore the Pit. Ask the mod to delete. I could care less.
Maybe KOO KOO KANGA ROO is more to your liking and intelligence level.

NO. Just a comment on the news, except for those that want to keep their heads stuck up their ass.
I thought that's what the PIT was for. If you don't like it, apply for the editor's job, or better yet quit being a baby looking for sunshine and lollipops and ignore the Pit. Ask the mod to delete. I could care less.
Maybe KOO KOO KANGA ROO is more to your liking and intelligence level.
Seems like the news has you just where they want you dangling on a thread waiting for the next bloody headline.

Hi,

There was a "First Lockdown"??

Somehow every single thing I do in daily life must have been exempted from such.

In the past year I have flown to 7 different States and 3 different Countries with the only "issue" in USA was having to eat in hotel room when in San Diego.

I still ate out, I still went to gym, I still went to massage therapy, I still went to butcher shop, I still went to dry cleaners, I still went to business meetings, I still went to barber, I still went to dentist (Internationally mind you), I still bought ammo components,, etc etc.............

On International side....I had to rebook Ukrainian flights because airline cancelled flight but in reality Ukrainian airlines done that just as much before anyone had a name for Covid.

On the business side....Not a single piece of alloy, consumables, etc etc has been delayed at all. From aluminum to super alloys to custom ground ball mills............

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

There was a "First Lockdown"??

Somehow every single thing I do in daily life must have been exempted from such.

In the past year I have flown to 7 different States and 3 different Countries with the only "issue" in USA was having to eat in hotel room when in San Diego.

I still ate out, I still went to gym, I still went to massage therapy, I still went to butcher shop, I still went to dry cleaners, I still went to business meetings, I still went to barber, I still went to dentist (Internationally mind you), I still bought ammo components,, etc etc.............

On International side....I had to rebook Ukrainian flights because airline cancelled flight but in reality Ukrainian airlines done that just as much before anyone had a name for Covid.

On the business side....Not a single piece of alloy, consumables, etc etc has been delayed at all. From aluminum to super alloys to custom ground ball mills............

Sincerely,
Theis
You wore that mask though.
Millions had/have a completely different experience. Many lost everything they had out of fear because of politicians and their police. Things changed drastically.

Millions had/have a completely different experience. Many lost everything they had out of fear because of politicians and their police. Things changed drastically.

Hi,

I also wear clothes into the convenient store too even though I identify as a nudists....lol
I also buy primers without blinking an eye at the cost...
I also pay for countless other people to support their families; directly and trickle down (indirectly)...
I also do not blame Politicians and Police on what goes on in my life since I have the freedom to move/live anywhere I want (As do you and others), so I do not live where the local Politicians and Police make any attempts to restrict me. Greg Abbott himself knows exactly why I moved my entire business out of Texas and done so before anyone knew what Covid was.

Can you name 1 single person in your family that lost everything? And how they lost it?

Sincerely,
Theis

Yeah, I think there may be more push back if this lock down crap comes back.

Or at least I hope

Doc

You cannot possibly think the "covid hoax" is ever going to actually end. These people just spent a year calling every death from flu and pneumonia covid-19 deaths. They have 2/3rds of this idiot country falling for it. They literally canceled two school years and generated two classes of absolute idiots who are now old enough to vote. They destroyed between 500,000 and 1,000,000 small businesses and turned their customers over to leftist controlled mega corporations. They basically took a country with the highest percentage of people in the work force since WWII (under Trump) and reversed it to the highest percentage of people on welfare in history. They took a country were real wages were rising at the fastest level since the 1950's and are now paying welfare at such a high rate that people will NOT go to work for $600 a week as a minimum.

Six times more people died from heart disease than covid. Smoking killed more people than covid. To make the numbers work, the local leftists simply removed 600 hospital beds from existence. In January 2021, my county had 1545 available hospital beds. When covid numbers dropped more than 50% and everyone wanted this bullshit to end, the leftists decided we only had 950 hospital beds so the numbers "climbed rapidly" forcing a harder lock down. This county has 550,000 people, 25 got covid yesterday and they want to lock the place down.

Here is how the hoax works.

IN 15 months 43,000 people got sick out of 550,000 people. Less than 3,000 per month, far less than the flu if we had flu. 98.6% of these people recovered and lived, the average age of the people who died is 79 years old and 78% of the deaths were over 70 years old.

3 school aged children died, all three had stage 4 cancers or other very severe medical conditions. 125,000 children remained out of school for more than one full year because of an illness that literally killed no one they knew or made any of them sick enough to go to the hospital.

132 working aged adults died, all of them had three or more co-morbidities. They were fat, smokers, diabetics, uncontrolled high blood pressure or cancers. This county has 303,389 working age adults, 25% of them were forced into unemployment because a virus killed .0004% of them. During the same period 89 people in this age group died from drug overdoses.

HOAX..............................................but now the leftist know they can literally control the entire population of the country with a hoax. By demanding "patriotic Americans" wear their masks they can easily out people who do not support them and their hate driven leftist ideology. They catch you refusing to wear a mask and they have a person they need to register for re-education in the future.

They do not like a booming economy, declare a hoax virus and destroy businesses. The cannot yet seize your property, but they can declare charging rent illegal and evictions illegal and tens of billions in rental property suddenly becomes worthless. Tens of thousands of landlords and property management companies suddenly go broke and are forced out of business.

They have also found a way to regulate air travel, no covid card, no plane ride, no protests in DC. No covid card, no hotel room, no travel by car or truck or train. No covid card, no movies or dinners out. No mask, no shopping. They gave law enforcement the ability to arrest people for being outside driving because of a hoax for several months. My work issued a letter saying we were critical infrastructure employees so we should not be arrested if they stopped us.

Make no mistake, this shit will never end now that America's NAZI/Democrats have had a taste of power.

Reactions: Pbgt